Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) (54053 Views)

Naira Scarcity, Pure Water Seller Goes Cashless, Sells With POS / I Need A Very Good POS Without Network Issues / Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Loverboi2cute:

u no remember to include Mannagobgrills..😎😎

I always do, it's just that he is d cb if failure of dis generation. Idiot that couldnt manage his business

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by okechuks22: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
When ur principal is inefficient what do u except to get
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by farukg2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Skankamola:

Try union bank and cry
Zenith bank is also bad
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Amicable24: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Berrityga:
the person without sense here is you. Ussd, ATM card, banking app. You want to tell me all three don't have network. Your a mumu man.
Oga, if your bank is out of network, how will ussd, ATM or bank app work
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by watchindelta(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Today made it 4days I can't used my zenith application, 24/7 network error always popped up. and some persons supporting this rubbish! Nigerians is crazy really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibrahass:

He is crying because his party man is trying hard to woo more votes to the opposition through his senseless policy and the Chao the policy will cause.
gbam, he has lost it all. we are only waiting for d final burial
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by faceland: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibrahass:

Why didn't he try this in 2019 general election and see if he himself will return.

Buhari rigged 2019... 2015 was the last free and fair election Nigeria had.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by koning: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Funny how no one is even talking about exchange rate anymore!

The despised Naira note has now become gold!

Imagine spending money to get money to spend!

This is historically unheard of globally!

Well done APC and Buhari! grin

To put clearly, Nigerians are buying their own money with their OWN money. That's crazy. Totally unheard of in this universe.

I have been very reluctant to pay anyone to give me my money.

A lady POS operator told me that she paid 10,000 to collect her N100,000. I advised her to never do that again.
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by galantjoe(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
FarahAideed:

No matter how stupid a person is he must have supporters in Nigeria

You re VERY right. One old fellow was arguing that keeping naira note more than a year in one's house is a corruption. I nearly slap him if not he senior me well well.

A lot of people supported Emefiene's senseless policy. I wonder If na same Mr. Okeke's Economics textbook i read in Sec school that they also read.

May God have mercy on us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Mccullum: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Why only Tinubu and his goons crying

Foolishness of the highest order locked in your brain, as if Tinubu and his supporters
has different banks for them alone, Obi, Atiku and other Nigerians getting cash
in a separated banks specially arranged for them. Werey.
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Babalegba(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
dustmalik:

You are a useless fool. When was the last time you visited an ATM? All functional ATMs are filled to the brim here in Abuja. Fools like you don't have 5k in your account, so I don't blame you. Very senseless being.
Shameless liar
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Exedyne: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Skankamola:

Try union bank and cry

Union bank na useless bank

Since Saturday them just dey misfire

Them don debit me 6500 failed pos transactions

I no know when them go return my money now

Money wey no do person before
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by sheller(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
this is zenith bank

the most useless bank as at now
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
The result of a FAILED CONTRAPTION/STATE!
Any political party given power to still house the same corrupt political leaders running this failed state called nigggaria.

Eastern Security Network ESN came, I see
Eastern Central Bank ECB loading.....

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by a2d3rew(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Zenith dey even tell me, I do not have an account,me wey dey do transfer on the Sim ,two years now, and even received alert day before yesterday on the sim,them remove 200
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why are people not talking about the people who had
Three Trillion Naira [N3T] stacked in their homes & banking to buy their ways into offices with our stolen commonwealth.

Nigeria had Three Trillion, Five Hundred Billion Naira (N3.5T) in circulation. Out of this, only Five Hundred Billion Naira (N500B) was in the CBN system, the remaining Three Trillion Naira (N3T) were in private homes outside of the CBN system. What the CBN did was to mop up the Three Trillion naira.

The reason the politicians are fighting & selling all kinds of stories is because the CBN has mopped up & taken the N3T from them. It is better we "suffer it" now & take power back from them now than to allow them to buy their way with the N3T & keep us suppressed as they have always done. The politicians are NOT concerned because you can not access your money, they are fighting because CBN has taken away the money (N3T) they stole & kept at home.
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Some people are still insisting that Emefiele is on the track

Is Emefiele responsible for banks failed network?
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Biodun556:

I was surprised when he changed to cashless policy and wonder how we would go completely cashless without prior notice and when we have 100s of thousands of unresolved dispense errors cases in banks.

I don't know what is wrong with Buhari. Is he waiting till everything turns to violence like endsars?

Endnigeria is cooking, it might be ready unnoticed. Economy died, Security died the only thing still keeping Nigeria one today is this worthless naira and banks.
EndPoliticians must come too.

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Ofemmanu1: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
This is what happens when you try to run before learning how to walk.

*yinmu"
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by tarantino1: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
FriendofGod:

Please, stop being emotional.

This has absolutely nothing to do with vote buying.

So, the same Emefiele who had 100 million naira to purchase APC form is now a saint to you?

Continue deceiving yourselves. By next week when all banks close down, and networks fail across all banks, and you start starving, you will understand.

That guy you quoted is an utter fool. You don't dignify idiots like that with a response, let alone a respectful one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by udemzyudex(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Blame some of the mumu bank, they are doing everything to sabotage the process.
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by davidl7: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
The last 2 transactions I made from my bank app this evening were not successful, but I was debited. I spent more than 15 minutes plus stress to speak to d bank's customer service to revert it!
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by PlanktonX: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eni tan ja fun, lo tun so kun yi oo. (The person that we are fighting for is same person that is wailing like this).

If you are amongst the masses in this Naija, just keep quiet and let God finish His work.

The volume of new naira notes released by Emefiele is enough to go round. According to CNB, N3.2 trillion was in circulation in 2022. Over N2.7 trillion was hidden in looters' home and not being use by the eco system. It means that just N500 billion was the money we all had being spending all this while.

SO CBN gov introduce cashless and printed over N300 billion. But this sam looters still went ahead with the support of bankers and promoters of corrupt politicians, to start hoading this new notes.

So CBN, Buhari or me and you is not the problem now. Take your vengeance to these evil politicians, few oppurtuned bankers and bullion van politians.

God is visiting Nigeria this year, and any yeye person that stands in His way shall all be crush. Don't get mark by this angel of vengeance, so you wouldn't go down.
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
I've been cashless for nearly a decade and have always wondered why people still moved about with cash. The cashless policy is good and should be supported by anyone who genuinely loves Nigeria and wants her growth and development. The only thing left for me to rate Buhari as one of the best President in Nigerian history is if he ends regulation and subsidy in petroleum products.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by justmondris: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
We are the only country in the world that have used their currency to buy the same currency I.e buying Naira with Naira.
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Biodun556:

I don't know what Buhari and Emefiele are trying to achieve with this.
E soon clear for your eye.

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by onuman: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Biodun556:

Emefiele is not part of the ruling party, APC, which implemented currency change.
Emefiele does not work in the ordinary banks to effect cash given to the public.

When you were voting clueless people in APC in 2015, some sections of Nigeria refused. You told them that they are not good in forming political alliance in Nigeria, that they they are wailers.
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by jericco1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
One of the most senseless policy I have ever seen.
Now if you have just one bank you're in trouble.
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by updatechange(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Berrityga:
the person without sense here is you. Ussd, ATM card, banking app. You want to tell me all three don't have network. Your a mumu man.

Do u even use any of those 3 u mentioned
No network and ur talking about bank app, atm, etc.

I’ve tried it all still couldn’t do and transaction with zenith bank
Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Tareq1105: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Biodun556:

It's Obi and his gullible obi-idiots. I heard Obi praising Emefiele claiming it would stop vote buying.

Do you know what #5,000 can do in people's lives today? Now students cannot go to school bcoz parents do not have transport fare.

So, it's only the obidients fools who thinks that the policy would lead to the dead of Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by LtCZAR: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Skankamola:

Try union bank and cry

What would you now say About Zenith Bank??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Mubiola360: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Why are the other major contenders not lamenting like Tinubu
it is very simple.
APC is in government, Tinubu is A PC's candidate. The policy is good but the execution is anti people (not done the right way) The masses are frustrated , depressed This will reduce the chance of APC(TINUBU) and thus increases the chances of other candidates.
Moreover, this is not the first time Jagaban will oppose some of Buhari's unfavourable policies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.