Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? (4103 Views)

How To Install Forex Trading Ea Robots And Indicators On Mt4 Build 600 Or Higher / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
The purpose of this thread is to come together and discourse deep things about forex trading. If you have any problem about forex trading please share it here maybe you may get answer to your problem.

You can share your daily forex trading signal here.

God bless.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Satama(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
Instafx, i would like you to educate me on how to trade forex. That is my number one problem. PLEASE, HELP. Ask and it shall be given unto. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be open unto you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by SirMethod: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
Stay away from FX. It's only for the Reckless Ones. Can u lose ur money and still be urself, if u can dare it,
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by luckynas(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2011
sirmethod, there is actually nothing wrong with forex trading as people are still and will always make money from it, the only problem with us Nigerians is that just like in most things we do ,we don't take enough time to learn the system. The typical Nigerian wants to invest N10 today and reap N100,0000 the next day.Forex like any other genuine business takes time and patience to get a hang on it, in any case anyone who invests in it probably feel the can lose the money cos there are no guarantees in forex just link in any other thing in life.
Nothing ventured , nothing gained.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by ForexKing1: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2011
SirMethod thank you for your contribution, I am happy that you say this, because many people out there have the same experience with you. And they have the same view like you.
luckynas also thanks for you contribution, SirMethod is talking from his own view and experience. The problem we have here in Nigeria is that,those people that introduce forex to Nigeria they are just collecting people's money, A day or week training cannot get you there in forex.
Forex is a real business that has his own university, in advance country you have to attend the school for good three years before you can be a professional trader, but here they believe it is a get rich quick biz. A good nigerian trader dont have too much time to teach, and seminal can not get anyone there.
SirMethod Look for a good mentor to take you through the training and you will be a proud trader
check this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739630.0.html you will see a trading statement there and see what the guy make in a week

I wish you all the best
www.signalxchangeinv.com
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
There are no bizuines with out risk, Forex is a very lucrative business any1 can do, you must agree with me that no any lucrative business with high risk.
If you want to make real money via forex trading you must be patience to learn the act trading forex.
Greed and fear is the major things cause Nigerians to loose money through forex.

If you undergo training through an experience trader I think you will real act of trading and making 6 figure income from forex trading.
Nigerians are always impatience, it's due to the level of hardship in this country, every1 want make it by all means within shortest period of time.
Many are been carried away by the power of advert of those who never trade forex but claiming to making 1000% of their investment in a month.
Please I will advice that it will be for trader to learn about money management before venturing into online forex trading.
If you have any question, please join @ www.chatnonow.com my id is ijohn.

Thanks
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
Satama,
If you want to know more about forex please join me @ www.chatnownow.com my id is ijohn.
thanks.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by edujoy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
ok

Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2011
How can i start trading forex. I know nothing about forex
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by omobabaon: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2011
ok
pls i am oluwaseun odunbaku.pls i want to start forex trding with just 500usd.pls in a week how much do you think i will earn.i kw you ar a pro and you shold kw wat in talking abt.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2011
Edujoy, well done. please can you kindly share with us the system which you are using to get that wonderful results.

I love the results.

Please kindly join me on www.chatnownow.com my id is ijohn

Thanks
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2011
Omobaba I must to say that getting $500 for trade is not  the start point, have you learn to trade and how long have you demo traded?

I don't think any1 can tell you how much you can make it all depends on your trading skills.

If you want to know more please join me on www.chatnownow.com my id is ijohn.
Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by edujoy(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Instafx:

Edujoy, well done. please can you kindly share with us the system which you are using to get that wonderful results.

I love the results.

Please kindly join me on www.chatnownow.com my id is ijohn

Thanks

Thanks, I started  six years ago, but was retrained by a Bank analyst in 2009, I simply use, VSA and statistics provided by popular indicators, EMA and RSI. I also employ a risk management approach that keeps me safe in the case of unforeseen events/spikes. I trade only one pair, EURUSD.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by edujoy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
This is what my system looks like. I built it into a signal generator to sound an alert anytime a good entry meets, so i just watch movies and keep my ears open for a sound alert and possible trade

Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by kollymercy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Forex has come to stay!! It's a very profitable business for the brave.

What you must do?? Ok, learn alone from a successful trader. Not from some cowboy traders who doesn't have a single live account. As them to show u as many live accounts as possible be4 u pay him a cent!!

After the training, if he is a fund manager, ask him to manage your live account for a while, through that you learn too.

Then forget about some demo trading!!! Have u ever wonder why pple make so much profits on a demo account and so much losses on a live account? its simple, cos the emotion is not there on a demo. So, learn from a cent account, when you put just 100$ in a cent account it reads like $10,000 so u really learn with your real hard-earn money, and whatever emotion you will have will be right there from day1. so forget some demo bull s**t.

Re u trading and have been into it for yrs and not making money? then go for EA, but be careful though. So many crap EA out there. I have one here, u open ur account, put the fund, and i put the EA, and we all make some money together. sounds like some ads but sorry, the EA is not for sale not even when you offer to pay $100k.

For well established traders, don't you guys thing the govt shld create a platform for us whereby we can register and become legal to manage funds than all this hide n seek game of managing funds for clients??

We all know to open a fund management ltd company require some crazy amount to register with the cbn along side some qualifications that must be possessed. What do u guys think??

We re forex traders, the king of Cash!!!! and the govt shld allow us to manage funds legally and advertise our company!!. U guys will be blown away for consistent profits if the govt allow us to go on a large scale!!, lol,

Fx Kolly Jay

fx kolly jay (at) gmail
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by bsgwealth: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2011
i got this pls check it out
Can one be a professional trader , www.1bullbear.com/event
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by ForexKing1: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2011
If you need any indicator for free contact me on 08036066056
I wish you happy pips
www.signalxchangeinv.com
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
Kolly Mercy, I quite agree with what you said but coming to the fund mang, it's a very risky thing especially when you offering anything above 5% monthly.

I wouldn't advice any1 to go into fund mang just for fx trading, that can turn a honest man into a liar. Please let's play safe.

thanks
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2011
Edyjoy, the system is wonderful but it's complicated, can you pleas give little explanation on the indicators works.

Thanks
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by edujoy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
Instafx:

Edyjoy, the system is wonderful but it's complicated, can you pleas give little explanation on the indicators works.

Thanks 

Its very simple, the red arrow is programmed to spot where the smart money is heading, based on VSA, the blue arrow sounds an alert as a confirmation when EMA 5 and 10 crosses and RSI crosses to the buying zone. The Blue lines show the previous day high and low, while the other lines include the pivot levels and the trend channel which are programmed to plot automatically. I use those levels for my TP. I use the closest to the Alert.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Cypost: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
I need a real trader who will train me, am ready to pay for this service if it will no cost one of the balls
Abeg drop contact 4 further discus or link me mogqq@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by edujoy(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2011
Cypost:

I need a real trader who will train me, am ready to pay for this service if it will no cost one of the balls
Abeg drop contact 4 further discus or link me mogqq@yahoo.com

if $2000 means a ball and a leg, thats my fee, but you can look for people who can train you for N20,000, they are everywhere. I can even give you a hint: google forex training, you will find lots of trainers

Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Cypost: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
edujoy:

if $2000 means a ball and a leg, thats my fee, but you can look for people who can train you for N20,000, they are everywhere. I can even give you a hint: google forex training, you will find lots of trainers

there is no need to fight anybody here, my request is simple and straight forward, you train with $2,000 good for you,
but the fact is u did not train EVERYBODY who is doing well with forex trading, so dont rubbish others.
You have said your fee allow the prospect to make his choice.
Peace
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by edujoy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2011
Cypost:

there is no need to fight anybody here, my request is simple and straight forward, you train with $2,000 good for you,
but the fact is u did not train EVERYBODY who is doing well with forex trading, so dont rubbish others.
You have said your fee allow the prospect to make his choice.
Peace

Yeah yeah yeah, I am sure you know MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING WELL in forex; would honestly suggest you meet them

Anyway, point taken

GOODLUCK
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Please note that from 19th sept 2011, I will be posting daily forex trading signals for every traders to use for their own profit.
The signals for GPB/USD and EUR/USD will always be ready by 7:30 every morning.

Free forex training is also available.

For more info please join me on www.chatnownow.com. my id is ijohn [/size]
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by bizboy01(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2011
Dear All,To get the best,profitable and simple forex trading system with live account earning.Visit www.beepforexsignal.com
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by mylove007: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
bizboy01:

Dear All,To get the best,profitable and simple forex trading system with live account earning.Visit www.beepforexsignal.com

Bro,
Keep your strategy. Remember, no one sells the goose that lays the golden egg.
Why selling, if you make such money in forex?  shocked
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2011
The free daily forex trading signals are up as promised check them out at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-763027.0.html#msg9174427

Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by ipipfx: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
Hello nairalanders,
I just want to bring to your notice some of the fraudulent act that the so called reputable brokers
decided to engaged themselves . I am sending this so that everyone trading with alpari nigeria or alpari nz{new zealand} to beware b4 they turn your forex world upside down. They have decided to manipulate entry positions and ensure that you closed at a loss. This tricks have perfected and i have experienced this more than 5times. I made a complaint on this matter and what i was told is that they will look into it. But what i got again as a response is the same manipulation. PLEASE I BEG YOU BEWARE OF ALPARI NIGERIA OR ALPARI NZ
Re: Do You Have Forex Trading Problem? by Instafx(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 20/09/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.5680,      TP= 1.5647 SL= 1.5710

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit= 1.5570 TP= 1.5603 SL= 1.5540

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 20/09/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals

Sell limit = 1.3644 TP = 1.3610 SL= 1.3674

Buy (long) order signal

Buy Limit = 1.3470 TP= 1.3503 SL= 1.3437

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?) / Enchanteur Fragrances For Best Quality Designer Perfumes At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.