Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches (59283 Views)

UBA Issues Public Notice On Early Closure Of Some Branches. / Access Bank Shuts Down 346 Branches Nationwide To Reduce Cost(see Full List) / DOUBLE WAHALA: On Top Fuel Palava, A Bank Shuts Out ATM Customers In Lagos-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Acidosis(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2023
maasoap:

They're not far from the truth. Zenith bank is sabotaging naira distribution

The bank has serious internal issues that predate Emefiele's Naira redesign policy.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by faceland: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Diligent1:

You better shut up, did you know the time I got to Zenith bank in the morning? Despite waiting for hours, Zenith bank did not open in Ikorodu, Logos State. I want to collect ATM Card we were told that it has finished throughout last week I was going to Zenith bank everyday we were not giving ATM card at their branch which is at Benson Bus-stop Ikorodu.

It took me a month to get mine (last year)... 10 years ago (when they only made them in Lagos, they would mail it to your branch before it expire so when you request, it is already in an envelop), 3 years ago, they had the machine that instantly make it in their branches but in 2022, I was visiting them almost daily for a month to get a new ATM card.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by yusman14(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

No, your problem is obsession with cash.

Start getting used to your online and digital channels.

That will do you a world of good.
It can't work in this country. Most people are always afraid to collect transfer, poor network too..it is just frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by SmartPolician: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2023
yusman14:
It can't work in this country. Most people are always afraid to collect transfer, poor network too..it is just frustrating.

Bros, I don't think we have a choice at this time. We all must embrace it. Cashless transactions have lots of benefits more than carrying cash about. You can google it. Those challenges you mentioned will be tackled over time.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Executive729: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Emefiele and Buhari, it’s time to cancel the deadline. We’ve had enough of this nonsense. Stop it immediately and let Nigerians go back to living their lives. Enough of using the masses to fight your silly political fights. Stop now!

Bleep-off, all the sacrifices ordinary people have made to sanitised their monetary system should be in vain, you are a typical Tifnubu uchins looking for your pocket, you people want to institutinized corruptions in all the fabric of Nigerian society.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by FashionCookie(f): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Oya Ogborikoko market for Bendel Estate. Most of those market women adapted to transfers during the COVID era when dey sold food at the primary school.

Also because na big man area dem suppose solid for transfers. But.......things go cost for that side.
My shopping centre no pass Effurun market and Hausa quarter/Igbudu market. Since this cash issue I've only withdrawn cash once. I always have cash at hand one way or the other.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by tarantino1: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2023
FashionCookie:

Warri women sef no dey gree take transfer normally...talk more of situations like this. Especially Igbudu market women...no just go there.

Na wa oo

I be wan go try my luck for igbudu market with transfer before oo

Fidelity Bank and UBA mo gree pay
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by obrian888: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
This is the same bank obi is trying to raise illegal funds from in disguise of campaign.
Zenith bank.
They've hoarded all the cash so Peter Obi can have funds to buy vote.
Ask yourself why is it only zenith ba k that's being attacked and why are they not despencing cash despite multiple rumors that emefiele himself is a share holder.
When we say we know their plan and we would uncover it. I think the dots are already connecting.

If the below pictures don't ring a bell to your brain. Go and buy another brain cos the one your having is not working.
Rufai oseni tried to pin it on Asiwaju trying to buy vote meanwhile the Pandora known thief that was exposed by an international newspaper didn't deem it fit to hide majority of his loot in Nigeria he wants to rule but far away from Nigeria.
Thief dey disguise.
Obi is a known criminal not a hidden criminal who called for the release of Nnamdi kanu that tried to grind Nigeria to the ground.

Your foolishness knows no bound, your tribalistic tendencies can cause war in a peaceful country, you left your Tifnubu who is a world known thief and a drug lord to be mentioning somebody else, the man who carried bullion van into his house on the eve of election and claim it is his money without any known source of income is now a saint to you because he is a Yeribba. mind you i am from delta and not an Ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2023
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/07/zenith-bank-shuts-branches-amid-naira-scarcity-customers-lament-poor-online-banking

To be candid, you can use your Zenith ATM Card with the POS. But at cost that will make your heart raise above the norm. This policy is indeed faceless!

And what have Nigerians done to PMB to have warranted all these treatments? This same money is being sold to Nigerians at N1,000 for N200 at POS Stands.. Meaning that someone will take N20,000 of you if you're withdrawing N100,000.. If you don't want it, go to hell...

Why should Buhari treat Nigerians in such manner
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by NothingDoMe: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2023
FashionCookie:

My shopping centre no pass Effurun market and Hausa quarter/Igbudu market. Since this cash issue I've only withdrawn cash once. I always have cash at hand one way or the other.
Show us the way oh 😄
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by OyinO: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2023
tinsel:
First bank in Abeokuta is currently on Fire set by the protesters

Very good development. Let us stop banking to stop suffering. This suffering is just too much. Even in Greek Hell, I doubt if the religious folks that go there will suffer like the one Nigerians are been subjected to by CBN and its devilish banks.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by NothingDoMe: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Even EFFURUN market. This zenith bank over 12k transaction my card declined twice at shoprite.
I mostly bank with GTB. I nor dey near any other bank or their ATM. Especially Zenith and First Bank. I always see First Bank account holders complaining about network.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by bizzibodi(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2023
A useless bank...any thing goddie meffy has his hand on fails.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by FashionCookie(f): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2023
tarantino1:

Na wa oo

I be wan go try my luck for igbudu market with transfer before oo

Fidelity Bank and UBA mo gree pay
Na wa o...I don't see this cash issue ending soon walahi...my guess is till after the elections.
I hear say them fall Zenith Bank gate for PTI road...don't know of it's true. People are angry😠
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by FashionCookie(f): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Show us the way oh 😄
Lol...wen I say cash not big cash o. Just enough to pay my day to day bills. Where money dey? Lol
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by silverkings: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
This is the same bank obi is trying to raise illegal funds from in disguise of campaign.
Zenith bank.
Ask yourself why is it only zenith ba k that's being attacked and why are they not despencing cash despite multiple rumors that emefiele himself is a share holder.
When we say we know their plan and we would uncover it. I think the dots are already connecting.

If the below pictures don't ring a bell to your brain. Go and buy another brain cos the one your having is not working.
Rufai oseni tried to pin it on Asiwaju trying to buy vote meanwhile the Pandora known thief that was exposed by an international newspaper didn't deem it fit to hide majority of his loot in Nigeria he wants to rule but far away from Nigeria.
Thief dey disguise.
Obi is a known criminal not a hidden criminal who called for the release of Nnamdi kanu that tried to grind Nigeria to the ground.
leprosy attacking your brain. Act fast before it becomes kom kom

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Headlaw(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
jumper524:
Zenith bank.

Thief dey disguise.
Brainless
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by storm001(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
The joke is on you grin

What you see is a better prove than what people say.

No vote buying for Tinubu and his cohort Atiku.

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Parachoko: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
storm001:

What you see is a better prove than what people say.

No vote buying for Tinubu and his cohort Atiku.
Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Why is Ijaw land part of Biafra and Oduduwa? grin

You can only lying to or deceiving yourself, pretending not to know the truth.

Conduct the elections/referendum let Ijaw citizens decides for themselves, not the job of corrupt unchained political slaves to keep Biafrans in evil contraption.

You hate us, yet you still forced us to stay with you, who does that? Biafran forces are back well equipped to set Biafrans free from slavery republic/camp/governors/Nigerian politicians.

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by NothingDoMe: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
FashionCookie:

Lol...wen I say cash not big cash o. Just enough to pay my day to day bills. Where money dey? Lol
No lele. When I enter town I go see how e be.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Parachoko: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

You can only lying to or deceiving yourself, pretending not to know the truth.

Conduct the elections/referendum let Ijaw citizens decides for themselves, not the job of corrupt unchained political slaves to keep Biafrans in evil contraption.

You hate us, yet you still forced us to stay with you, who does that? Biafran forces are back well equipped to set Biafrans free from slavery republic/camp/governors/Nigerian politicians.
Ijaw land will never be part of Biafra neither will it be part of Oduduwa

When Nigeria divide, everybody go find them way

Nothing concern Ijaw land with Igbo land
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Ijaw land will never be part of Biafra neither will it be part of Oduduwa

When Nigeria divide, everybody go find them way

Nothing concern Ijaw land with Igbo land
Only two things can bring peace & your freedom: Referendum & War.

Very soon it will be Biafra Republic, Oduduwa Republic, Arewa Islamic Country & Nigeria republic (s) campaigns. Everyone will answer their ancestor names.

This current financial blockade will fail, once Biafra Bank is restored, Nigeria & naira will disappear in seconds.

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Parachoko: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Only two things can bring peace & your freedom: Referendum & War.

Very soon it will be Biafra Republic, Oduduwa Republic, Arewa Islamic Country & Nigeria republic (s) campaigns. Everyone will answer their ancestor names.

This current financial blockade will fail, once Biafra Bank is restored, Nigeria & naira will disappear in seconds.
Keep on saying nonsense from the comfort of your house

You better pray Nigeria do not divide

Is then you will find out Biafra start and end in Igbo land
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by FashionCookie(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
NothingDoMe:
No lele. When I enter town I go see how e be.
Lol
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Keep on saying nonsense from the comfort of your house

You better pray Nigeria do not divide

Is then you will find out Biafra start and end in Igbo land

From 23 to 28 of this February will shock you. Who are you to decide for my nationality Nigeria is Hausa & Fulani republic.

Keep fooling yourself to be a Nigerian, at your age you don't even know the meaning of nigeria you're claiming to be.

23 - 28 are the D Day. If you are not comfortable with Biafra, kindly pack your trashes to the north.

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Parachoko: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

From 23 to 28 of this February will shock you. Who are you to decide for my nationality Nigeria is Hausa & Fulani republic.

Keep fooling yourself to be a Nigerian, at your age you don't even know the meaning of nigeria you're claiming to be.

23 - 28 are the D Day. If you are not comfortable with Biafra, kindly pack your trashes to the north.
I'm not deciding for you

I'm just telling you Biafra will start and end in Igbo land

I'm not against Igbos getting Biafra.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm not deciding for you

I'm just telling you Biafra will start and end in Igbo land

I'm not against Igbos getting Biafra.

Referendums will give entire Easterners the right to decide for themselves. Today 99% of Nigeria supporters are pray & fasting to relocating to abroad, even hoping to becoming citizens of another man countries fought centuries ago for their freedom.

In generations to come, 99.9% of Africans will be praying to come to Biafra and to becoming citizens of Biafra.

Dual citizenship in Biafra loading.......

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Parachoko: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Referendums will give entire Easterners the right to decide for themselves. Today 99% of Nigeria supporters are pray & fasting to relocating to abroad, even hoping to becoming citizens of another man countries fought centuries ago for their freedom.

In generations to come, 99.9% of Africans will be praying to come to Biafra and to becoming citizens of Biafra.

Dual citizenship in Biafra loading.......
Youre wrong

Igbos will hold a referendum to decide if they want to be part of a united Igbo state or not.

All that one no concern Ijaw because we no go even dey together.

When the Soviet Union collapse, Russia didn't hold on to Ukraine neither did they hold on to Latvia or Azerbaijan.

Igbos and Ijaws go b neighbours just like how Russia and Belarus be neighbours.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Lunja: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Cries of an ugly & wretched urchin. cheesy
Zombie you neva even see anything.

zionstaar75:
my kids didn't go to school today because I didn't get cash yesterday, till 9:30 my househelp was still looking for cash.no pos operator had cash even though I'm willing to pay 200 for 1000.its very sad that our dumb president and even dumber cbn governor thinks they're doing the right thing
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Parachoko:
Youre wrong

Igbos will hold a referendum to decide if they want to be part of a united Igbo state or not.

All that one no concern Ijaw because we no go even dey together.

When the Soviet Union collapse, Russia didn't hold on to Ukraine neither did they hold on to Latvia or Azerbaijan.

Igbos and Ijaws go b neighbours just like how Russia and Belarus be neighbours.

Ijaw + Igbo = Biafra.

Any groups that support Nigeria, Fulani invaders will capture their land turn them into zombies through policy makings as it is happening now in your own eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.