Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches (59317 Views)

UBA Issues Public Notice On Early Closure Of Some Branches. / Access Bank Shuts Down 346 Branches Nationwide To Reduce Cost(see Full List) / DOUBLE WAHALA: On Top Fuel Palava, A Bank Shuts Out ATM Customers In Lagos-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by xtocom: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
jumper524:
This is the same bank obi is trying to raise illegal funds from in disguise of campaign.
Zenith bank.
They've hoarded all the cash so Peter Obi can have funds to buy vote.
Ask yourself why is it only zenith ba k that's being attacked and why are they not despencing cash despite multiple rumors that emefiele himself is a share holder.
When we say we know their plan and we would uncover it. I think the dots are already connecting.

If the below pictures don't ring a bell to your brain. Go and buy another brain cos the one your having is not working.
Rufai oseni tried to pin it on Asiwaju trying to buy vote meanwhile the Pandora known thief that was exposed by an international newspaper didn't deem it fit to hide majority of his loot in Nigeria he wants to rule but far away from Nigeria.
Thief dey disguise.
Obi is a known criminal not a hidden criminal who called for the release of Nnamdi kanu that tried to grind Nigeria to the ground.

Thank you bros but how much were you paid? Even today baby know that you are fabricating.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Klington: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
jumper524:
This is the same bank obi is trying to raise illegal funds from in disguise of campaign.
Zenith bank.
Ask yourself why is it only zenith ba k that's being attacked and why are they not despencing cash despite multiple rumors that emefiele himself is a share holder.
When we say we know their plan and we would uncover it. I think the dots are already connecting.

If the below pictures don't ring a bell to your brain. Go and buy another brain cos the one your having is not working.
Rufai oseni tried to pin it on Asiwaju trying to buy vote meanwhile the Pandora known thief that was exposed by an international newspaper didn't deem it fit to hide majority of his loot in Nigeria he wants to rule but far away from Nigeria.
Thief dey disguise.
Obi is a known criminal not a hidden criminal who called for the release of Nnamdi kanu that tried to grind Nigeria to the ground.

Stack illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by MadarasBlade(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
blowjohn:

What the heck r u saying.
The women who hawk on the streets of abuja can't sell cos all the cash we have now is for transportation.

Any other expenses is by pos or transfer.

If u think this will curb vote buying then ur joking.

Tell me why it wouldn't curb vote buying?
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by makavalley(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Czarugo007:
your foolishness is irredeemable
More than foolish he ended up typing trash.... myopic,tribal bigot, religious ,regional politics I see
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by tunapawizzy: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Zenith Bank should actually shut down operation totally, they have been continuously useless for over a year now

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
If you know the meaning of Nigeria, you endnigeria now now now.

If you don't end Nigeria now, Nigeria will end you all.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by HitRun(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Emefiele and Buhari, it’s time to cancel the deadline. We’ve had enough of this nonsense. Stop it immediately and let Nigerians go back to living their lives. Enough of using the masses to fight your silly political fights. Stop now!

Oga, u will wait till 26th. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by onuman: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Emefiele and Buhari, it’s time to cancel the deadline. We’ve had enough of this nonsense. Stop it immediately and let Nigerians go back to living their lives. Enough of using the masses to fight your silly political fights. Stop now!

Assuming it's the CBN that's starving the public of cash, is fighting against use of cash by your Tinubu to buy votes not a popular fight?
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
We are all feeling the heat. But let the right thing be done if truly it's for a good purpose.
But see this.
They seized money to stop opposition from accessing funds for campaign. And cus they are in power they have access to the funds and they are intentionally playing the victims card by shouting it's cus of tinubu.
Basterds

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by favour32(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
FriendofGod:
This useless Zenith Bank?

If they closed down all their branches, why are they not also receiving funds from other banks.

I bought data from someone since yesterday morning, and she is yet to see it in her Zenith account.

Zenith bank is receiving funds.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
jumper524:
Zenith bank.

Thief dey disguise.

Just look at how a supposed grown adult is typing rubbish, So Peter Obi now owns Zenith bank...Chai, some people are daft sha....grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by tunapawizzy: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
tinsel:
First bank in Abeokuta is currently on Fire set by the protesters
The way people reason at times....you elected lawmakers that should protect your interest, they live amongst you, you are not burning their houses, you are burning the workplace of a fellow citizen that is groaning under hardship like you....
i am sure a lot of the people that burnt the bank voted APC in 2019....u rewarded failure by voting APC for second term, the same APC govt dey dish out hardship to you, then you carry fire go burn first bank.....shey na first bank carry ur thumb use am vote APC

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Ravenglass: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
seborrhic:
SR with trash as usual.
How many branches of zenith bank closed that has turned to "zenith bank branches"?
Once a trashy medium,always a trashy medium.

Quite a number.

I'm privy to that information.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
jumper524:
see illetrate that thinks everyone is sponsored to school like the baby he his. If your stupid, pls dont drag others into it.
When you want to play politics, play like an opposition and stop disguising like you have the interest of the masses.
2 can play the game.
Sorry to cut u short the matter nor consign me..if after the hardship apc has given us in this past 8 yrs u are still supporting apc bros u are a devil...aside relegion and tribe I don't think any meaningful person living in this country still supports apc cuz I don't get u..is apc coming to rescue Nigerians from apc..nor be the same set of lie Mohamed ..lawal...fashola go still dey tinubu cabinet...bros I just want to believe u are for artiku or kwankwanso cuz it can't me the brain dead tinubu..repent u are d problem of this country.. emaciat urself from relegious slavery and tribal slavery oga..idiot
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by NwokoloOwa: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Zenith is the worst hit bank since the crisis. And that was the bank headed by the thick skull Emiefele for years. I like how Datti chastized the CBN on Channels this evening for dabbling into unnecessary terrain of politics/elections which is not any way near there core mandate.There are more than enough monetary policy issues to chew with the collapsing Naira than to be talking of electoral or vote buying that are highly peripheral issues for CBN.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by blowjohn(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Tell me why it wouldn't curb vote buying?

Good, now ur talking.

Much of the money printed are already in the hands of the rich.

The extension of deadline even gave them more time to stock more of the new currencies.

Again, now that people are aware that cash is limited, they will still be bought with any little money they are given cos they have suffered enof due to the naira redesigning.

Lastly, a the contestants for the election ja e various means of getting this cash. They have companies, banks, associates with businesses willing to pour out money in form of cash.

It's the poor that will suffer cos there will be even less cash to go round. Why?

Cos cbn didn't pour out enof money into circulation so that the politicians won't mop them up into their homes.

All that talk about cbn printing enof money to me is half true.

There shud be enof money to go round, but they printed just enof and unfortunately the little they printed are going back into the wrong hands.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by unclejb2(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
no we are not going to cancel it. Nothing good comes easy. We have been suffering for decades and our politicians never cared. If we suffer for another 3 weeks, to get it right at the polls, we will not die.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by osazsky(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
jumper524:
see illetrate that thinks everyone is sponsored to school like the baby he his. If your stupid, pls dont drag others into it.
When you want to play politics, play like an opposition and stop disguising like you have the interest of the masses.
2 can play the game.
Sorry to cut u short the matter nor consign me..if after the hardship apc has given us in this past 8 yrs u are still supporting apc bros u are a devil...aside relegion and tribe I don't think any meaningful person living in this country still supports apc cuz I don't get u..is apc coming to rescue Nigerians from apc..nor be the same set of lie Mohamed ..lawal...fashola go still dey tinubu cabinet...bros I just want to believe u are for artiku or kwankwanso cuz it can't be the brain dead tinubu..repent u are d problem of this country.. emastipate urself from relegious slavery and tribal slavery oga..idiot..a problem apc caused u are blaming someone who has not even entered power..most of these banks are definitely going to fold up..I think zenith will be the worst hit after these fracas zenith will loss most of its customers cuz of APC and may likely no longer be in biz..most of my friends supporting apc are doing so from Canada Italy or scotland.u can't be living in this country and still b supporting apc
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by olaniyilukman(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
dirtydiva:
I believe if your father read what you just wrote here on nairaland he will regret sending you to school
it is your father that will regret sending you to school for putting your hope in common man
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Toneypen247(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
jumper524:
Zenith bank.

Thief dey disguise.

Do you think with your Anus? Education is expensive, but please make sure your children experience it so that they don't follow your tomfoolery state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by unclejb2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
blowjohn:

Good, now ur talking.

Much of the money printed are already in the hands of the rich.

The extension of deadline even gave them more time to stock more of the new currencies.

Again, now that people are aware that cash is limited, they will still be bought with any little money they are given cos they have suffered enof due to the naira redesigning.

Lastly, a the contestants for the election ja e various means of getting this cash. They have companies, banks, associates with businesses willing to pour out money in form of cash.

It's the poor that will suffer cos there will be even less cash to go round. Why?

Cos cbn didn't pour out enof money into circulation so that the politicians won't mop them up into their homes.

All that talk about cbn printing enof money to me is half true.

There shud be enof money to go round, but they printed just enof and unfortunately the little they printed are going back into the wrong hands.
the cash unavailability is achieving two things

1. By the time the CBN starts to inject the new notes into the system, the politicians would not be able to stock pile enough required for a successful vote buying round the country.

2. It is also creating anger against the ruling party and their candidates.... People would vote against them in protest to the suffering.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Parachoko: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

Nigerian youths are so useless...

Nah you and your family useless
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by tunapawizzy: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
see the way a full human being dey reason......SMH
jumper524:
Zenith bank.

Thief dey disguise.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
If this government could lock us up for months during COVID and we didn't protest, I don't know why are protesting now. These protests are probably sponsored to disrupt the cashless policy.

Your brains are definitely not functioning! Did anyone sponsor the man that lost his wife with pregnancy simply because he couldn't get cash to pay for delivery of an innocent child?! This your wicked disposition is why PETERU will never become the President!

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by justvictor57(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
God abeg! All my money dey Zenith bank o

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by onuman: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Problem is that 25th of February is still far away so that APC/PDP, two sides of the same coin, to be sent packing by Nigeria's suffering masses.

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Goldbw122(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
When two elephant are fighting it is the ground that will suffer it, simple and straight.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Parachoko: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
storm001:

It is because of lunatic like you who see black and call it white that Nigeria is still a shithole.

Obi will fix when he resumes office.

All the money BAT and Atiku stashed for vote buying will be a waste. No amount of protest will stop the upcoming election.

Are you talking about the Obi that couldn't fix small Anambra State? Or which Obi you dey talk about?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Parachoko: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
If you know the meaning of Nigeria, you endnigeria now now now.

If you don't end Nigeria now, Nigeria will end you all.

Why is Ijaw land part of Biafra and Oduduwa? grin
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by Ade1177: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Buddha3:
Zenith bank has to be the worst commercial bank with an operating licence in Nigeria right now...literally!

You people Should stop abusing them

Edakun
Pls let me be able to enter any of their branch that opens tomorrow morning

And transfer all my money out

I have always wanted to since
I keep postponing

If they close down
I fit craze o

Even their app and used
It's like keeping money in prison
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by uchelouis45(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
jumper524:
Zenith bank.

Thief dey disguise.
Ah, your stupidity is much. Sorry.
Re: Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches by PlanktonX: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
APC and PDP on hot seat...

Shebi you people thought Obedient were jobless twitter noisemakers grin

At the sound of PeterObi and the obedient, you people start have panic attack.

Nigeria, this Nigeria whether you like it not will be great again. Showers of blessings shall fall. Blessings go flow. Holy water go pour.

Funny people,the governor's that careless about the people are now fighting for the people. " Our people are suffering because of this cashless policy" Abeg, who send them work?

Suffer wey no kill us since 2015, na now he wan kill us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.