Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

WATCH: Moment Chidi Mokeme, Kate Henshaw Reunited With A Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH: Moment Chidi Mokeme, Kate Henshaw Reunited With A Kiss (416 Views)

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Moment Chidi Mokeme, Kate Henshaw Reunited With A Kiss by Gistreportar1: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nollywood stars Chidi Mokeme and Kate Henshaw have set tongues wagging after sharing a kiss at a touching reunion.
In a now-viral video, the overjoyed movie stars threw themselves into each other’s arms like young children they hadn’t seen in a long time.

Henshaw was then lifted by the waist by Mokeme after he had been lying on top of him.

The “Shanty Town” actor said in an Instagram post that he had known Henshaw for “over 30 years, even before Nollywood.”

“So here I was, in my corner, mentally putting finishing touches to this my character on the set of Ruthless. And from the corner of my eyes, who did I see? Our life matron, The Grand Commander of the Fit Fam Vampire Club, the most ageless of them all, the most energetic free spirit to walk this realm. The K8GGR8, The Advok8, OluwaKate, one and only @k8henshaw and you can see how excited I was,” he said.

Watch Video>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/watch-moment-chidi-mokeme-kate-henshaw-reunited-with-a-kiss/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: WATCH: Moment Chidi Mokeme, Kate Henshaw Reunited With A Kiss by HumbleTrader: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
This same Kate Henshaw.

(1) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Kanaga Sustains Injury, Leaves Show For Medical Care / Your Boss Gave You 10 Million To Deposit On His Account , On Your Way, You Recei / NPF Ogun state division Invades - Singer Portable's Lounge; Resist Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.