Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today (726 Views)

Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos / Labour Party Brags With High-profile Peter Obi Endorsements / Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Peter Obi's Endorsements and commendations didn't Start Today, read to see what these people had to say when he was governor of Anambra State.2006-2014.
1. Anambra is among the least indebted states in Nigeria. *-Debt management office*

2. European Union has always emphasized proper management of money, that is why it is important to have people of high integrity like Peter Obi. *-The European Union ambassador to Nigeria, David MaCrae*

3. Governor Obi's commendable performance in office led us to classify his government as reformist.
*-The Head of Affairs and Country Representative of DFID, DR. Richard Montgomery*

4. Governor Obi is an exceptional leader and very prudent in financial management and I believe his interest is to better the lots of his people which to my mind is very remarkable.
*-Mr. Omo Ruhl, the World Bank Country Director*

5. Governor Obi was the first Governor to visit my office to discuss how to fight poverty in his state and remained determined and dogged by initiating effective economic empowerment programmes. *-National Co-ordinator of NAPEP, Dr. Magnus Kpakol*

6. Governor Obi was the first Governor on assumption of office to approach the Bank of Industry for collaboration to create job opportunities for the people of the state. He understands the dynamics of the people and the economy. *-Managing Director and Chief Executive of the Bank of Industry, Evelyn Oputa*

7. Obi, the Governor of Anambra State, has established a reputation for transparency and budget discipline, a development that is believed to have saved the state treasury substantial amounts of money in the awards and execution of contracts. Obi is known for his tight scrutiny of contracts being awarded by his government. *-Thisday Newspaper*

8. Governor Peter Obi has created the enabling environment to fast track industrial growth and development, including attracting companies such as SABmiller to Anambra State. Through steady positive transformation, the Governor restored peace and stability to the state, thus encouraging the people of the state to live dignified life. *-The Chairman, State Traditional Rulers Council and Traditional Ruler of Onitsha, HRM, Obi Alfred Achebe*

9. I am delighted to learn that Anambra is among UNICEF's strongest partners in Nigeria. I commend Governor Obi for his commitment to children, prompt payment of counterpart funding, involvement in the development of education, scaling up pf skill acquisition centers and giant strides in the millennium Development Goals and leadership in water and Sanitation Reform Programme.
*-UNICEF Chief of Office, Enugu, Mr Charles Nzuki*

10. Peter Obi is a special gift from God and should be celebrated for his passion for the people of the state, his commitment to good governance, provision of basic things of life such as good roads, water and health and education facilities among others.
*-Rev Peter Jasper Akinola*

11. Governor Peter Obi is the practical hope the people of Anambra State believe in. He represents goodness. My last wish from the people of Anambra State is to vote him in for a second tenure. *-Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu*

12. I thank His Excellency Governor Peter Obi for the enviable feats he has recorded through ANIDS, through which he is rapidly transforming all parts of the state and is entrenching decency and transparency in governance. *-Chief Emeka Anyaoku*

13. In the near future, people will realize that the Peter Obi's Administration is the best thing that has happened to the state.
*-Dr Onyechi Ipkeazu (SAN)*

14. With Governor Obi, we are beginning to realize again that we must take our destiny in our hands. As a businessman who has nurtured business from a small level, he is running the government as it should be run, putting the necessary structures in place. *-Chief Cosmas Maduka, Industrialist*

15. Governor Obi is a thinker who deploys ideas trying to change the value frame of his people so that they can achieve longer sustainable values.
*-Prof. Pat Utomi*

16. I have not met five men in my life of 60 years who are as decent and urbane as Governor Obi. *-Prof. Ilochi Okafor, formal VC, UNIZIK*

17. The Governor is working very hard with people/organizations of goodwill to engineer the evolution of development in the state. *-Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, World Bank*

18. Under Governor Obi, there is now a better articulation of projects, programmes and policies. Things are now done methodically.
*-DR Chukwuemeka Ezeife, former Governor of Anambra State*

19. Obi is a man of vision, mission, focus, compassion, piety and integrity.
*-Rev. Fr. Ejike Mabaka*

20. The name of Mr. Peter Obi will be on record as the first Governor of Anambra to approach the Nigerian Stock Exchange seeking solution for economic emancipation of Anambra State. *-Dr. (Mrs) Ndi-Okereke Onyiuke*

21. Anambra west was formerly not part of the state until Obi came. He is the only governor that has not played Politics with the need of my people. It is only him that we know.
*-Hon. Mike Offor*

22. Mr Peter Obi is a visionary leader. His sustained commitment to the socio-economic transformation of the state remains a source of hope and strength to all of us. His energy and wisdom, his tolerance and accommodation and his people-centered development Programmes are being appreciated even beyond the boarders of Anambra State. *-Alhaji Muhammed Sa'ad Abubakar II, the sultan of Sokoto*

23. Obi has wiped away the tears of our people, when they had to bear the burden of incompetent and greedy rulers. He has inspired the youth unto righteousness. His sense of uprightness has reached far and wide. He has become a symbol of reference. *Archbishop jude Okolo, Apostolic nuncio to Central African Republic and Republic of Chad*

24. Governor Obi's initiative of sending funds directly to schools for projects should be emulated by other states to achieve maximum result as the schools know what they want and are in a better position to apply the funds.
*-Mr. Gerald Ilukwe, Backbone*

26. Governor Obi is an education and future-friendly person. He has continued to show that he has the best interest of the state at heart. May Anambra State never lack a leader like you. *-Most Rev. Dr to Valerian Okeke, Archbishop of Onitsha*

27. When the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice. *-Most Rev. Christian Efobi, Archbishop Province on the Niger, Anglican Communion.*

28. Governor Obi is always thinking and working through acts of love and philanthropy. He has remained unrelenting in trying to make a difference. He lives an exemplary life and remains committed to building fear of God among our people. With him Anambra is experiencing true governance. - *Most Rev. Dr. Hilary Okeke, Catholic Bishop of Nnewi.*

29. Anambra under Obi is a revolution the like of which has never been witnessed in the past.
*-Rt. Rev. Owen Nwokolo, the Anglican Bishop on the Niger*

30. Governor Obi is one Governor I have tremendous respect for. Besides being good natured, I have sat at tables with him and I am impressed by the quality of his contributions at meetings. *-President Goodluck Jonathan GCFR*

31. 'Okwute' is my man any time and any day. If you are close to him or have worked with him as I have done, I am sure you will share my sentiments for him. _Obu ezigbo nwafor Igbo._
*-Gov. Theodore Orji of Abia State*

#LetUsTakeBackOurCountry

This is POEM.

Follow us on Twitter...
https://twitter.com/Obi_media/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is one of the reason why they call him stingy... because he can manage resource unlike some that like wasting resources. No wonder Nigeria has been running from debt to debt from time immemorial. I just pray that Obi can help reduce those debt if voted in ahead of all these super corrupt old cargoes.. before they put us in slavery with debt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Abfinest007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good one . crying and wailing is a balance diet 4 urchins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
It start from the yeast and it will end in the south this month grin
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
It start from the yeast and it will end in the south this month grin

Facts count more than opinions.
Facts are facts.
Opinions are just that, opinions.
Emotions are just emotions. They may sometimes overshadow facts but they are not facts. When you bring hard facts to bear on opinions and emotions, the later two wither away.
The facts of this election based on available hard data is that ObiDatti is winning the Presidency. You can take the hard fact to the bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Senior man Obi
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Proudlyomonna: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Op We know,but thank you for reminding Us on the need of employing a capable hands like Obi for the Job of President of NIGERIA at this very tough and crucial time.
APC disaster don too spoil things,We no need sick shaky desperate old men wey go turn hospitals wey dey abroad to their office right now undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by yarimo(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Op We know,but thank you for reminding Us on the need of employing a capable hands like Obi for the Job of President of NIGERIA at this very tough and crucial time.
APC disaster don too spoil things,We no need sick shaky desperate old men wey go turn hospitals wey dey abroad to their office right now undecided

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Excelloque:
Peter Obi's Endorsements and commendations didn't Start Today, read to see what these people had to say when he was governor of Anambra State.2006-2014.
1. Anambra is among the least indebted states in Nigeria. *-Debt management office*

2. European Union has always emphasized proper management of money, that is why it is important to have people of high integrity like Peter Obi. *-The European Union ambassador to Nigeria, David MaCrae*

3. Governor Obi's commendable performance in office led us to classify his government as reformist.
*-The Head of Affairs and Country Representative of DFID, DR. Richard Montgomery*

4. Governor Obi is an exceptional leader and very prudent in financial management and I believe his interest is to better the lots of his people which to my mind is very remarkable.
*-Mr. Omo Ruhl, the World Bank Country Director*

5. Governor Obi was the first Governor to visit my office to discuss how to fight poverty in his state and remained determined and dogged by initiating effective economic empowerment programmes. *-National Co-ordinator of NAPEP, Dr. Magnus Kpakol*

6. Governor Obi was the first Governor on assumption of office to approach the Bank of Industry for collaboration to create job opportunities for the people of the state. He understands the dynamics of the people and the economy. *-Managing Director and Chief Executive of the Bank of Industry, Evelyn Oputa*

7. Obi, the Governor of Anambra State, has established a reputation for transparency and budget discipline, a development that is believed to have saved the state treasury substantial amounts of money in the awards and execution of contracts. Obi is known for his tight scrutiny of contracts being awarded by his government. *-Thisday Newspaper*

8. Governor Peter Obi has created the enabling environment to fast track industrial growth and development, including attracting companies such as SABmiller to Anambra State. Through steady positive transformation, the Governor restored peace and stability to the state, thus encouraging the people of the state to live dignified life. *-The Chairman, State Traditional Rulers Council and Traditional Ruler of Onitsha, HRM, Obi Alfred Achebe*

9. I am delighted to learn that Anambra is among UNICEF's strongest partners in Nigeria. I commend Governor Obi for his commitment to children, prompt payment of counterpart funding, involvement in the development of education, scaling up pf skill acquisition centers and giant strides in the millennium Development Goals and leadership in water and Sanitation Reform Programme.
*-UNICEF Chief of Office, Enugu, Mr Charles Nzuki*

10. Peter Obi is a special gift from God and should be celebrated for his passion for the people of the state, his commitment to good governance, provision of basic things of life such as good roads, water and health and education facilities among others.
*-Rev Peter Jasper Akinola*

11. Governor Peter Obi is the practical hope the people of Anambra State believe in. He represents goodness. My last wish from the people of Anambra State is to vote him in for a second tenure. *-Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu*

12. I thank His Excellency Governor Peter Obi for the enviable feats he has recorded through ANIDS, through which he is rapidly transforming all parts of the state and is entrenching decency and transparency in governance. *-Chief Emeka Anyaoku*

13. In the near future, people will realize that the Peter Obi's Administration is the best thing that has happened to the state.
*-Dr Onyechi Ipkeazu (SAN)*

14. With Governor Obi, we are beginning to realize again that we must take our destiny in our hands. As a businessman who has nurtured business from a small level, he is running the government as it should be run, putting the necessary structures in place. *-Chief Cosmas Maduka, Industrialist*

15. Governor Obi is a thinker who deploys ideas trying to change the value frame of his people so that they can achieve longer sustainable values.
*-Prof. Pat Utomi*

16. I have not met five men in my life of 60 years who are as decent and urbane as Governor Obi. *-Prof. Ilochi Okafor, formal VC, UNIZIK*

17. The Governor is working very hard with people/organizations of goodwill to engineer the evolution of development in the state. *-Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, World Bank*

18. Under Governor Obi, there is now a better articulation of projects, programmes and policies. Things are now done methodically.
*-DR Chukwuemeka Ezeife, former Governor of Anambra State*

19. Obi is a man of vision, mission, focus, compassion, piety and integrity.
*-Rev. Fr. Ejike Mabaka*

20. The name of Mr. Peter Obi will be on record as the first Governor of Anambra to approach the Nigerian Stock Exchange seeking solution for economic emancipation of Anambra State. *-Dr. (Mrs) Ndi-Okereke Onyiuke*

21. Anambra west was formerly not part of the state until Obi came. He is the only governor that has not played Politics with the need of my people. It is only him that we know.
*-Hon. Mike Offor*

22. Mr Peter Obi is a visionary leader. His sustained commitment to the socio-economic transformation of the state remains a source of hope and strength to all of us. His energy and wisdom, his tolerance and accommodation and his people-centered development Programmes are being appreciated even beyond the boarders of Anambra State. *-Alhaji Muhammed Sa'ad Abubakar II, the sultan of Sokoto*

23. Obi has wiped away the tears of our people, when they had to bear the burden of incompetent and greedy rulers. He has inspired the youth unto righteousness. His sense of uprightness has reached far and wide. He has become a symbol of reference. *Archbishop jude Okolo, Apostolic nuncio to Central African Republic and Republic of Chad*

24. Governor Obi's initiative of sending funds directly to schools for projects should be emulated by other states to achieve maximum result as the schools know what they want and are in a better position to apply the funds.
*-Mr. Gerald Ilukwe, Backbone*

26. Governor Obi is an education and future-friendly person. He has continued to show that he has the best interest of the state at heart. May Anambra State never lack a leader like you. *-Most Rev. Dr to Valerian Okeke, Archbishop of Onitsha*

27. When the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice. *-Most Rev. Christian Efobi, Archbishop Province on the Niger, Anglican Communion.*

28. Governor Obi is always thinking and working through acts of love and philanthropy. He has remained unrelenting in trying to make a difference. He lives an exemplary life and remains committed to building fear of God among our people. With him Anambra is experiencing true governance. - *Most Rev. Dr. Hilary Okeke, Catholic Bishop of Nnewi.*

29. Anambra under Obi is a revolution the like of which has never been witnessed in the past.
*-Rt. Rev. Owen Nwokolo, the Anglican Bishop on the Niger*

30. Governor Obi is one Governor I have tremendous respect for. Besides being good natured, I have sat at tables with him and I am impressed by the quality of his contributions at meetings. *-President Goodluck Jonathan GCFR*

31. 'Okwute' is my man any time and any day. If you are close to him or have worked with him as I have done, I am sure you will share my sentiments for him. _Obu ezigbo nwafor Igbo._
*-Gov. Theodore Orji of Abia State*

#LetUsTakeBackOurCountry

This is POEM.

Follow us on Twitter...
https://twitter.com/Obi_media/
32.; OBI defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 Years
33.; Obi is the leader of UNKNOWN GUN MEN killing innocent people
34.; Obi is a failure in any aspect of good governance
35.; Obi is only in the race to meet VIPs and snapp Photos with them
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Proudlyomonna: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120722120][/quote]

Yet your bastard APC disaster and hardship pro max continue to release senseless long messages on every offline and street poll that pits your incoming President Peter Obi as winner undecided
The joke is actually on you grin
Just dey Urchinate dey play dey go grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by ScamHunter: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:
32.; OBI defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 Years
33.; Obi is the leader of UNKNOWN GUN MEN killing innocent people
34.; Obi is a failure in any aspect of good governance
35.; Obi is only in the race to meet VIPs and snapp Photos with them

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=ScamHunter post=120722221][/quote] from his home state oo, meanwhile OBI must hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday to show his popularity

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2023
Hahahaha but you guys claim it is okay by you, confused set of IPOB terrorists.
Proudlyomonna:

Yet your bastard APC disaster and hardship pro max continue to release senseless long messages on every offline and street poll that pits your incoming President Peter Obi as winner undecided
The joke is actually on you grin
Just dey Urchinate dey play dey go grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by ScamHunter: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:
from his home state oo, meanwhile OBI must hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday to show his popularity

All Nigerians have reached a consensus that he is the best, even Afenifere. So druggie is in the mud.

Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by yarimo(m): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2023
ScamHunter:

All Nigerians have reached a consensus that he is the best, even Afenifere. So druggie is in the mud.
obi must hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday to show his popularity and what you have just claim about him
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:
obi must hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday to show his popularity and what you have just claim about him

Childish
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Excelloque:

Childish
he MUST hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday he likes it or not
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:
he MUST hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday he likes it or not

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso, etc, MUST hold a live national presidential debate on national TV to enable voters make an informed choice.
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:

Other presidential candidates MUST also campaign in the East on Mondays. It is the duty of Federal Government to provide security for all citizens of Nigeria. Since the FG has failed in this regard nationwide (not just in the East), let all campaigners campaign on Mondays in the East, especially Anambra State
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by yarimo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Excelloque:

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso, etc, MUST hold a live national presidential debate on national TV to enable voters make an informed choice.
live tv or Dead tv . OBI like it or not MUST hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by yarimo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Excelloque:

Other presidential candidates MUST also campaign in the East on Mondays. It is the duty of Federal Government to provide security for all citizens of Nigeria. Since the FG has failed in this regard nationwide (not just in the East), let all campaigners campaign on Mondays in the East, especially Anambra State
obi like it or not he MUST hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday to show his acceptance from his people
Re: Peter Obi's Endorsements And Commendations Didn't Start Today by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:
live tv or Dead tv . OBI like it or not MUST hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday

If Tinubu can debate with Atiku and Obi for at least one hour I will not only vote for him, I will campaign for him (inspite of his drug history)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President, Says Ajulo / Emefile's impunity exposes the CBN as A Privately Owned Foreign Bank / 50 Million Man March In 774 LG Coming On Feb 18th - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.