Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos (3357 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / 2023: β€œI Will Start Supporting Tinubu” – Fayose / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:03am On Feb 03
I was disappointed when some insignificant elements from the camp of a clueless president say that Peter Obi went to ivory coast to do eye service .

Which eye service if I may ask because for all that we know, Mr Peter Obi has always supported the super eagles long before some of the "Emi lokan" empty heads people were born.

See Peter Obi in the pictures below with then super eagles late coach Mr Stephen keshi era as super eagles coach before and after nation's cup final which the super eagles emerge victorious .

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi has always been a great lover of this country and strong advocate of a better Nigeria for all .

God will continue to bless this man and everything that he stands for.

This is the kind of man we need at the helms of affairs and not some empty figure heads currently running the economy of this country aground since his inception as president .

Shame!

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:04am On Feb 03
His Excellency Mr Peter Obi with the super eagles of Nigeria yesterday.

God will continue to bless this strong lover of Nigeria and good advocate of a better Nigeria for all, Mr Peter Obi.

37 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:04am On Feb 03
Lm
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Bobloco: 10:11am On Feb 03
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by millet: 10:11am On Feb 03
Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Arobaga: 10:13am On Feb 03
undecided
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by JoeyNaza: 10:21am On Feb 03
Don't mind these BAT people, they just can't believe a politician has genuine interest in this Country at heart, and you can't blame them when everyone they decide to support ends up playing them dirty when he enters office. grin grin grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by JoeyNaza: 10:22am On Feb 03
1weekcure:
Mtcheew, all these politicians with their eye service.
They are all thieves and same.

Stop covering tribalism and bigotry with all these talk. If it were to be be sowere or someone from elsewhere will you remember this one. Now you knew this but still supported Tinubu in the last elections. If you like lie that you didn't support him, na your body go remind you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Ozommadu: 10:23am On Feb 03
1weekcure:
Mtcheew, all these politicians with their eye service.
They are all thieves and same.

Nobody thief pass tinubu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by 1weekcure: 10:34am On Feb 03
Ozommadu:

Nobody thief pass tinubu
atiku, peter obi, kwakwaso, tinubu and every Nigerian politicians are thieves.
There are no angels among them, their campaigns, speeches and PR are all for their selfish interest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by wediehere1: 10:38am On Feb 03
Pandora should not carry his failure give super eagles
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by haffaze777(m): 10:39am On Feb 03
I think we should make Mr Peter Obi the president of Super eagle support group.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by JoeyNaza: 10:48am On Feb 03
1weekcure:
see this bigot, what has region got to do with an average Nigerian politician? Does the region they come from stop them from lying and stealing or you think i am one of your ilks that support people based on ethnicity and religion?
Who are you for me to deny the person i supported in the last elections?
Apart from kwakwaso who among the four major candidates does not have plethora of corruption cases and allegations on their head?
You think i should just support an overnight angel just like you?
You are lucky you didnt say this rubbish to my face.

Plethora of corruption case you said boldly, yet Peter Obi still remains the only one that walked into EFCC and still came out clean. With the level of attack against that man especially from people like you who greatly distrust his simplicity, he would have been behind bars now caused by people exposing his crimes/corruption.
And to show how bigotry ruin mentality, you brought talk about politician being theives when that was not the argument on ground. OP is proving Peter Obi has always been a super eagles supporter, but fell back to your hypocritical defence for everything concerning Peter Obi.

In all honesty tell me your full name, lemme check sumfin, grin grin
"All politicians are the same yen yen" we empirically discovered your types last election so you can rest, nothing new

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by keymatt(m): 11:10am On Feb 03
My President 😎
Peter Obi is one of a kind grassroot man. He's not your regular politician. He's a man who's passionate about human development. Peter Obi's passion for development is embedded in his DNA, hence his natural ability to visit many places in short periods of time. Everything he does is genuine right from the heart β™₯. That's why Nigerian people identify with him because of his genuine care for people of all walks of life be it sports, skills acquisition or education.
Unlike Nigerian politicians who take advantage of down troden citizens plight to enrich themselves in the name of development.

Peter Obi is by no doubt the next President of Nigeria in 2027 whether EyeNeck like it or not. cool cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Nostring: 11:18am On Feb 03
Jobless obedients ,Who he for support? Ghana or Gambia?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Sangoamadioha1: 11:20am On Feb 03
PrinceOfLagos:
His Excellency Mr Peter Obi with the super eagles of Nigeria yesterday.

God will continue to bless this strong lover of Nigeria and good advocate of a better Nigeria for all, Mr Peter Obi.

Na attention junkie him be. Anywhere there is attention he would be there.
I think he should check himself on why he has never been replied by the government but Atiku gets replied any time he raises an issue.
I think they have relegated Peter Obi to the court jester status πŸ˜‚

Oh na this guy i go mention, the guy wey say him go deactivate if Tinubu win primaries. Tinubu na president now he still dey use the moniker but he go dey shout upandan say our politicians no get integrity πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:20am On Feb 03
Obi, man of the people

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by keymatt(m): 11:24am On Feb 03
Nostring:
Jobless obedients ,Who he for support? Ghana or Gambia?
Your brothers are out there chasing every vehicle carrying food 🍲 and your here shouting Obidients.
Thank God hunger is not a respecter of tribe or religion. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Dadadede: 11:25am On Feb 03
When you hear "Obi kererenke Obi".
It's not a song we sing in party

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by keymatt(m): 11:28am On Feb 03
Sangoamadioha1:

Na attention junkie him be. Anywhere there is attention he would be there.
I think he should check himself on why he has never been replied by the government but Atiku gets replied any time he raises an issue.
I think they have relegated Peter Obi to the court jester status πŸ˜‚

Oh na this guy i go mention, the guy wey say him go deactivate if Tinubu win primaries. Tinubu na president now he still dey use the moniker but he go dey shout upandan say our politicians no get integrity πŸ™„
We know you're not used to Genuine people who truly cares about the citizens well-being because your brain has been wired and brainwashed to accept suffering as a normal way of life. Hence your natural ability to reject good candidates and vote armed robbers and theives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Sangoamadioha1: 11:34am On Feb 03
keymatt:
We know you're not used to Genuine people who truly cares about the citizens well-being because your brain has been wired and brainwashed to accept suffering as a normal way of life. Hence your natural ability to reject good candidates and vote armed robbers and theives.

See a brain washed person. Peter Obi truly cares Sorry, this man juju dey work on you overtime.
Wake up and smell the coffee, he is a typical example of a selfish politician that only involves in what will favor him.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Sangoamadioha1: 11:49am On Feb 03
[quote author=torexz post=128266855][/quote]

Ok they replied him once πŸ€“, thank God 🀭
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Cooletempa: 11:51am On Feb 03
PrinceOfLagos:
I was disappointed when some insignificant elements from the camp of a clueless president saying that Peter Obi went to ivory coast to do eye service .

Which eye service if I may ask because for all that we know, Mr Peter Obi has always supported the super eagles long before some of the "Emi lokan" empty heads people were born.

See Peter Obi in the pictures below with then super eagles late coach Mr Stephen keshi era as super eagles coach before and after nation's cup final which the super eagles merge victorious .

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi has always been a great lover of this country and strong advocate of a better Nigeria for all .

This is the kind of man we need at the helms of affairs and not some empty head figure currently running the economy of this country aground since his inception as president .

Shame!

Liars like you are why Obituaries cannot become president. Looking closely at those pictures it is clear to see that they are fakes. His face was superimposed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03
PrinceOfLagos:
I was disappointed when some insignificant elements from the camp of a clueless president saying that Peter Obi went to ivory coast to do eye service .

See Peter Obi in the pictures below with then super eagles late coach Mr Stephen keshi era as super eagles coach before and after nation's cup final which the super eagles merge victorious .

This is the kind of man we need at the helms of affairs and not some empty head figure currently running the economy of this country aground since his inception as president .

Shame!
terrorists won't like this pictures grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by jmoore(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03
You know the demons of bab@blu kingdom will always attack Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:25pm On Feb 03
Cooletempa:

Liars like you are why Obituaries cannot become president. Looking closely at those pictures it is clear to see that they are fakes. His face was superimposed
Go buy data and search the picture on Google if you're not broke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:29pm On Feb 03
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists won't like this pictures grin grin grin grin
Please where is my boy Helinues

E be like sey I frustrated him out of this forum πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Aba The Best Planned City In Nigeria? (Photos) / Election Tribunal Reverses Daylight Robbery, Declares Adams Oshiomhole Gov / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.