Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi (2974 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by 23jerryking(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:

*10 WAYS TO EASILY IDENTIFY PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:*

1. They will never make posts campaigning for Obi based on what he did as governor of Anambra State.

2. They will never share evidence of Obi's previous achievements in public office.

3. They make many posts sharing Tinubu's doctored videos portraying him as bad, a drug dealer, and sick.

4. They share fake videos claiming that APC is in crisis.

5. They share fake and imaginary news that residents attacked Tinubu on campaign grounds

6. They Share fake news about how Buhari is not supporting Tinubu.

7. Then they will share some beautiful pictures of Obi - the type shared by PYO supporters just before the APC primaries which Asiwaju won.

8. They always share the results of fake online polls in favor of Obi to encourage themselves.

9. They share fake news claiming that the North does not support Tinubu.

10. They are always angry in their engagements and call Nigeria all sorts of unprintable names as a country. . . . . . . VOTE WISELY. ✌️
You keep advertising your stupidity in every single trend you lay your fingers upon. In what way has Tinubu ever imparted your pathetic life? If you came into this world as an animal, at least after years of interaction with people one would expect that you should be half a human by now.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Winnersunited: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
but
your ancestorss are sitting at home in your dilapidated city obi failed to Developed.. so what happened ?

If i meant vote wisely I am not referring to a mediocrity achiever . I am talking about a nation BUILDER...

Tinubu remain the Best... Your pathological lieing nyamiri aspirant is a complete Dullard....

Tinubu on sick bed is far better than that lieing per second parrot...

I will vote my conscience... I can't vote for a man that couldn't give his people a modern City except buying generators for missionary schools....

Even alimosho local government in Lagos is far Developed that that dungeon call anambra..
Are you more intelligent than Ben Bruse.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Winnersunited: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
stop lieing... He did not do anything... The eldorado anambra could not give your suffer head nyamiri brother light rail...

GDP poor
Infrastructures poor
Hdi poor
Services poor
INDUSTRIALIZATION poor
Igr poor...

Abeg weytind that lieing per second candidate come do wey no fit reflect from the section I mentioned above ?

Your dilapidated state is not better than ogun and kaduna... Weytin come special for that anambra wey una no fit stay that to congest the most Developed city built by TINUBU...

Show me one city that it's as beautiful as dis in anambra state...
Is Lagos State the only State in the South West Even those from Kwara and Osun states are claiming Lagos. HABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Winnersunited: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
but
your ancestorss are sitting at home in your dilapidated city obi failed to Developed.. so what happened ?

If i meant vote wisely I am not referring to a mediocrity achiever . I am talking about a nation BUILDER...

Tinubu remain the Best... Your pathological lieing nyamiri aspirant is a complete Dullard....

I will vote my conscience... I can't vote for a man that couldn't give his people a modern City except buying generators for missionary schools....

Even alimosho local government in Lagos is far Developed that that dungeon call anambra..
Are you more intelligent than Ben Bruse
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by brain54(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:

*10 WAYS TO EASILY IDENTIFY PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:*

1. They will never make posts campaigning for Obi based on what he did as governor of Anambra State.

2. They will never share evidence of Obi's previous achievements in public office.

3. They make many posts sharing Tinubu's doctored videos portraying him as bad, a drug dealer, and sick.

4. They share fake videos claiming that APC is in crisis.

5. They share fake and imaginary news that residents attacked Tinubu on campaign grounds

6. They Share fake news about how Buhari is not supporting Tinubu.

7. Then they will share some beautiful pictures of Obi - the type shared by PYO supporters just before the APC primaries which Asiwaju won.

8. They always share the results of fake online polls in favor of Obi to encourage themselves.

9. They share fake news claiming that the North does not support Tinubu.

10. They are always angry in their engagements and call Nigeria all sorts of unprintable names as a country. . . . . . . VOTE WISELY. ✌️
That your number one and two is so on point…

I have genuinely asked that question here countless times but none of his supporters have ever taken me on and answered my question.

Apart from youth( being the youngest of the four front line candidates) and being able to leave money after leaving office as anambra state governor, I am beginning to think he has no other achievements as a past governor.

Many people will hype and follow blindly like bats during day time just because of crowd mentality. But I am yet to be convinced about P. O.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by walefresh3(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Joevics:

You are really foolish. Firstly, the pictures you posted has nothing to do with Tinubu. Those are privately owned buildings and I'm 100% sure that you haven't stepped your foot into one of them.
Since you mentioned HDI. I want you to research what Tinubu did in health and education, and then quote me.

your OSU kingdom never get better thing in history...

I will only answer to your question if u can show me one would class infrastructure built by OBI or any OSU dead or alive... Your lineage are cursed never to have a good LEADER...
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Why are Oyinbos not sharing compounds with Anambraians now?

You wan compare Anambra of 1991 with Lagos State formal State Capital?
The growth margin of Anambra all round sector is superfluous btw.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
you no get any concrete classic structures and policies to show me or tell me.. All naa mediocrity.... Una too dey hype nonsense.. nyamiri wey no get sense to vote right leader for him alaigbo one tell me say Thiefobi Sabi work... Hahahaha

Obi build school .. obi build road .. obi buy Generator for missionary schools... Obi buy laptor for student.... Hahahah

All d thing wey I mention wey Dem talk say obi do no last of time... He no reflect for anambra economy... All don wash away... That's why soludo said all obi acclaimed investment in anambra state worth next to nothing...

Make una CONTINUE to dey decieve other nigerians... Because una want ibo presidency.... God no go forgive una...

How I wish say obi win .. make una see how him go take disgrace una.. but it's unfortunate say obi no fit win...

I am a tinubu supporter.. but as I dey see dis thing... Atiku fit win... But TINUBU get hope pass that opportunist wey him supporters are toxic youths without POLITICAL knowledges...

Hahahaha hahahaha 😆 grin this one still dey Tribal hate level wey sensible Nigerians don cross pass already grin grin.
Hustling Nigerians don understand se APC Suffering and hardship pro max na like natural disaster e no dey first ask for Tribe or Religion or even party before e strike so you are decieving yourself doing your Tribal hate antics grin grin
Igbos voltage for supporting Obi no even high, infact He has had more people from Igboland reject his bid for Presidency than anyother region,so your tribal hate antics no get head at all.
The election na between Obi and Atiku.
Those ones wey wan continue to play Politics with the progress of Nija go vote Atiku.
Myself and the ones wey want better for Nija go vote Obi.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense On Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
walefresh3:
but

Hahahaha this one dey look for who go help am masturbate away him destiny on tribal hate and gbasgbos grin grin grin move forward boy,I don't do that shit grin grin when I see a fool I call em out directly, nothing concern me with your tribe oo grin
Obi's performance beats tinubu's own hands down.
Tinubu is sick, shaky, desperate,too old and drug induced,His APC has become an abomination in almost every nook and cranny of Nija,if you talk se you dey support APC disaster at this time, people go just dey look you somehow, like se you dey craze grin grin
For some place,you fit even collect beating sef,no go do APC for some places for OYO now oo grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is Your Governor Of the Year? / Mike Aigbe:the Luckiest Man Ever In Nigeria? / Lagos Doles Out N167m Bursary To Lagos State Natives Studying In Various

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.