Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One (50809 Views)

Is This A Fake N1000 Note Or CBN Error? (Photo) / How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by benqo01(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2023
Thanksful:
Op wait! How would someone who wants to transfer money to you ask for you phone number instead of your account number?

Opay and palmpay na

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by kayusely70(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by josilcool(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Do I need to give someone my phone number before he/she can transfer to my account? I think is only account number
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by Mrkumareze(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2023
It won't stop people from falling victims
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by Oddfinder012: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Nice work. God bless ur hustle
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
benqo01:

Opay and palmpay na

Omo I no know ooh. I no dey use all those online banks
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by Djele: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2023
Just get the bank app, even hushpuppy can't send u fake alert
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by kayusely70(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2023
kingthreat:

On 27th, you will realize that all your labour for Obi was in vain
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by kelechi50: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2023
Okay, let us experience classless policy and know how it goes

Highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you??
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by chatinent: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2023
This one doesn't know there are apps on dark web that read your previous account statement and show relevant details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by samwillyco1(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2023
Very interesting and educative not political balbulu bsla
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by sundid(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by completeskills: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2023
That pro bank fake alert app will pass all these tips op listed above. If you see any alert and it contains pro bank at all. Know it is fake.
The easiest way is to check your bank app once you receive an alert. If there is no correlation between both values..just know the alert was fake.
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by shimolv: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by Greatechng(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2023
Simple method

Fake alert can never show your account balance
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by omurphy23456: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2023
email alert is the easiest to fake. pls note. In reality they can never show your balance except there is a compromise from your bank.
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by ceejayluv(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2023
One More. A fake alert will not show your balance at the End. Obviously the person sending you a fake alert wouldn't know how much was in your acct.
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by GENES11S: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Ikem11:
wait so does Nigerian banks don't have phone apps ? Why not simply login to your app and check your balance and last credited details?

I still don't understand this whole fake apart thing u people always talk about

Please throw more light

Some people don't have access to mobile banking (via bank app).
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by SeniorMan715(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2023
I heard fake alert now carry account balance ?
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by GENES11S: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Use banking apps for transfers and generate receipts after the transfer.

Keep the receipt with you until the person confirm the he/she has received the alert.

The sender can be the scammer, the reciever can also be the scammer. Hold the transaction receipt tight. This is Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by BennyDGreat: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2023
SeniorMan715:
I heard fake alert now carry account balance ?

If that happens, know the criminal works with insiders

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by porthouse7(f): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Nice job OP...bad market for tifnubu urchins who are banking on fake transfers to deceive unsuspecting public tongue

Apc is evil.

Vote OBI2023
this mumu only playing with ur head
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by 2016v2017: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by Obiebanks007(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2023
No6 is the bomb...nice1 bro grin
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by Isabi4lov: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Great piece
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by Bimpe29: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2023
May you be blessed for this awesome enlightenment.
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by benqo01(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Thanksful:

Omo I no know ooh. I no dey use all those online banks

Opay and Palmpay ur phone number is ya acct number just remove d first zero so it becomes ten digit u good to go
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Useful.
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Useful info💯
Re: How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One by phemmyfour: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2023
ERCROSS:
All these one no necessary. Just use the bank app
Abi o...Qed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.