Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike (23559 Views)

"It’s Nobody’s Business If I Don’t Live With My Husband" - Ronke Oshodi-oke / Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight / Tonto Dikeh Uncensored – ‘my Smoking Is Nobody Business!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Booty4me: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]toto and dick what do you expect from her Negative Negative smh
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Zulele: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2011
i beg mek una leave d chic mek she flex bo, tongue
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 12, 2011
Post modified by handler.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Lexusgs430: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2011
By the time COPD & BIPAP, is added to her medical history, she will have nobody to blame, but herself !
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by denzel2009: 3:48am On Sep 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I thought it was Anna Nicole Smith grin

At this rate we would get Anna Nicole Minaj soon. cheesy
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 12, 2011
denzel2009:

At this rate we would get Anna Nicole Minaj soon. cheesy

cheesy
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Oba234: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Even if Obama is/was a smoker, that makes it okay to smoke?

Has Obama ver claimed that his smoking habit a good choice?

now quote where I stated that her habit was a good choice and after reading that article, I don't think Tonto herself said it is a good habit. She said that it is none of your damn business. Most people I know that smoke knows it is a bad habbit, but they don't need people reminding them every second. I think she is aware. The point is focus on yourself. There is a bad habit that each one of US are struggling with.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Oba234: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2011
ogugua88:

Amebo number one. Obama quit how long ago.

Obama still struggles with it and he said every once in a while he takes a puff. The point of this is not about Obama. It's just to say she is not the first nor the last person to smoke and many people smoke including the president of the US smokes, so I don't understand the big hoopla about it. So she smoke? okay so what!! does that change the price of bread?
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by itiswell1(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2011
I'm beginning to dislike this girl.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2011
Oba234:
Obama still struggles with it and he said every once in a while he takes a puff. The point of this is not about Obama. It's just to say she is not the first nor the last person to smoke and many people smoke including the president of the US smokes, so I don't understand the big hoopla about it. So she smoke? okay so what!! does that change the price of bread?

Lol, well I never said I care that she smokes. I only care if and when she smokes around other people, like what she did on set with Van Vicker and producers. Not only is it rude but it's unhealthy and hazardous.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by OCHULORC(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2011
Jesus never smoked, yet he died at 33, go figure

you are such a clown,
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nayah(f): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2011
And she's right!! but all we want her is to behave while she's acting, especially with non Nigerians
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by atasteve: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2011
Tonto
We are just so shallow minded. How does that come into the way I act? Excuse me (voice raised). That is my personal life. If I want to smoke, I handle a stick of cigarette and I smoke it hard. It is my life I can decide to smoke myself to hell. It’s nobody’s business.

Hey girl sit up and listen, you are a public figure and expected to be a role model to the youth in particular,

what you do and say must be good. We have our little ones watching your acts, which makes every actor or actress a good one

and ultimately smiles to the bank. Impacting negative life style is unacceptable. If you insist is your business,

then you should keep it out of sight and smoke yourself to hell. Her defenders can pass on the massage to her.

Negative life style is never what anybody should be proud of. Certainly this will not make one be a celebrities

All of her answers are so defensive!!! People answer that why when they are guilty and afraid.

Public figures don't live for themselves but for the future generations by being good examples.

@Abuloma80, your pieces of advise are so matured and I perceive so much experience from your reaction to this post.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by atasteve: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2011
OCHULORC:

Jesus never smoked, yet he died at 33, go figure

you are such a clown,

Jesus died at 33 and rose again at 33 because of our sins and not because of bad habits.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by totorimi: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
why cant we just leave this lunatic alone and face serious business
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by fashion20: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
gud for her undecided it's no one biz, it her health and life, when she gets the health problems she bears it alone. lol grin
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by sexylogan(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
Whether Tonto smokes or not is really her business. She doesnt care abt it's effects now on her health bt one day she'l be forced to if she doesn't stop.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Elpieda: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tonto never signed up to be any one's role model, she is an actress doing her job and making her money, If you are looking for a role model for your children and youth and you are looking up to actors and actresses in nollywood and hollywood then you need to get yourself checked, THere will always be evil in the world we live in and you cant force celebrities or anyone else for that matter to conform to your standards.

Teach your children the ways of the Lord and bring them up in the way you want them to grow and even when they watch TV and see all the evil going on in society, your upbringing will remind them of whose footsteps they need to follow in, Its is your responsibility as a parent to bring up your children the right way so that they will look at the lifestyle of people and pick the ones to emulate and the ones not too,
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by AlabaSlim: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2011
Elpieda:

Tonto never signed up to be any one's role model, she is an actress doing her job and making her money, If you are looking for a role model for your children and youth and you are looking up to actors and actresses in nollywood and hollywood then you need to get yourself checked, THere will always be evil in the world we live in and you cant force celebrities or anyone else for that matter to conform to your standards.

Teach your children the ways of the Lord and bring them up in the way you want them to grow and even when they watch TV and see all the evil going on in society, your upbringing will remind them of whose footsteps they need to follow in, Its is your responsibility as a parent to bring up your children the right way so that they will look at the lifestyle of people and pick the ones to emulate and the ones not too,
God blesss u
mk wi freee dis ladi abeg she get rite 2 her freeedom
@ dis tym & age itz onli a fool(lazi payreent) dat wil wey8 4 celebrities 2 b role model 2 dier children
train ur child ursef or allow BOKOARAM,BIN LADIN,OSBOUNRE,GAGA,etc do it 4 u
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2011
Yeah, you say train children yourself but it's 2011. There is television, radio, magazines, internet, etc. Children idolize figures in the press and media. Both stars and parents should keep that in mind. If you think you can raise children without any kind of outside influence, then you don't know what parenthood is.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by kachingz: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2011
I would luv to see the look on her face when she's diagnosed of lung cancer. cheesy
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by kruku: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2011
If everybody in the world has the right to do whatever he or she like to do, the world must have ended by now. Your life influences others especially young ones growing up. If she dont see anything wrong with smoking she should just remain silent. Fame is only temporary especially when it is negative. search yourself girl!
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by earnOnline(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2011
Smoking is bad cause you don't only kill you're self the tobacco industry is getting rich
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by cicero(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
The day she decided to become an actress was the day she lost much of her privacy. You can't be struggling to be seen by Nigerians while telling them to mind their business, you just made you their business.

kruku:

If everybody in the world has the right to do whatever he or she like to do, the world must have ended by now. Your life influences others especially young ones growing up. If she dont see anything wrong with smoking she should just remain silent. Fame is only temporary especially when it is negative. search yourself girl!

Nice one
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Elpieda: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
Ogugua Idolizing stars did not begin in 2011. Celebrity worship will never end and if you are waiting for celebrities to have a good head on their shoulders because of how they influence our children then you go wait tire. External influences will always be present and peer pressure will always exist, I had all that growing up but because I had parents who were involved in my life and brought me up in the way of the Lord and also developed my own sense of identity along the line, I never easily fell prey to external influences. If external influences bother people so much then you have the option of homeschooling your child, not having cable or internet in your home and having a parent stay home to raise the kids and get them actively involved in church activities, At least that's what my boss does in his own family,

Am not saying all this will shield your children from external influences but it helps them to know what and what not to copy. As a parent, also listen to the songs your kids love to listen to and learn to watch the movies they like without scolding them but maturely teaching them what and what not to accept and give them examples about your own life and dont be scared to share your mistakes with them and let them understand the consequences you had to face based on the choices you made good or bad. In the end a child will do what they want to do but trust me your impact on them and your attitude towards their upbringing will go a long way in shaping them into the people society will respect.

So if Tonto Dike is your example of a bad role model and someone not to copy, then show your kids good examples of people's live they should try to copy instead of trying to force Tonto to change her own lifestyle, Even if she changes today there will still be millions of other Tonto's or worse that people will idolizes,  Don't just say to a kid "stop listening to Justin Beiber" (wo that kid will not only listen to Justin when you are far away but will alos do the Justin Beiber hair cut follow am), tell them why they shouldn't
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by denmaster(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Is christ bussiness bcas he is the owner of ur life is not yours
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by JOYJACOB: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
whatever has been seen to be BAD is BAD, no matter how you justify it. She should take caution before it gets late.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by reyvape: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter / Woli Arole Celebrates Father, Baiyegun On His 79th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.