Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers (17509 Views)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / Police Plan Posting Of Kolo Yusuf To Kano - Daily Nigerian / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by forexprophet(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

*AIG Adeleke, CP Lagos, fmr FPRO, Frank Mba, affected

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/shake-up-in-police-as-igp-orders-posting-of-senior-officers/

NO IGBO MAN IN THE NIGERIAN POLICE?... ALL THE DIG ARE HAUSA...... FEW YORUBA AS CP...... THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Bobbiee: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
NANI?!!!
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Olaolex: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:
That's how it should be, they are under the Govt payroll, and should work even in Sambisa if posted there.
Would you have said this if one of your loved ones is there? Please let us learn to think before spewing.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Antoeni(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2023
It Won’t Change Anything
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Harmless1b(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

*AIG Adeleke, CP Lagos, fmr FPRO, Frank Mba, affected

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/shake-up-in-police-as-igp-orders-posting-of-senior-officers/

Good move, but would've been more interesting if it was done 2/3 days to election day so that new contact will be hard to achieve by evil cabals in this country. (Na because of them they brought up this saying "POLICE IS YOUR FRIEN). E no go hard they don make friend with the new officers..

1 Like

Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by John3v19: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:
I would continue saying it, all this won't matter in the day of Yawm ad-Din.
Convert to the noble and rightful religion which is Islam before it is too late.
Other religion are scams invented by Satan.
Know this and know peace 🤝.
This one don go use quran smoke weed early this morning.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by daddio(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:
Convert to the noble and rightful religion which is Islam before it is too late.

You have spoken thou son of Rasul

Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Moschinochimma: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool they should transfer senior Hausa/Fulani police to the 5% . I believe they’ll handle those fl@theadPIGs,UGM killing their parents /security there sad

This is one of the many mad men roaming the street.. He needs quick attention oo.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by clockwisereport: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2023
forexprophet:

NO IGBO MAN IN THE NIGERIAN POLICE?... ALL THE DIG ARE HAUSA...... FEW YORUBA AS CP...... THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED

DIG Ogbonnaya Amadi represents the SE. There are 7 DIGs in the country

1 Like

Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by BJanta: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2023
The posting no mean anything, police na
police anywhere den dey - USELESS.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2023
gloryman91:

Just the fact my brother but praying Allah guides us alright.

Jazaka Lahu Khayran.
boko haram, wey dey pray to Allah steady, how their life be??
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Lightorder: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2023
Infomation reaching us now from a source is saying that teachers in Lagos state government schools are compelled to submit photocopies of their PVC . Bariga , Orile area precisely. This is the height of desparation. Is this how Asiwaju is planning to win presidency ?? Good Yorubas , is this the kind of politics Tinubu has been playing in lagos all this while in lagos and some are hailing him . A friend said that his sister who has a shop was threatened with other that they must vote APC candidates or lose their shops. please , investage and confirm yourself

1 Like

Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by LINSAR: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:

Your religion even cuts people's heads, arms, legs, etc. It permits stoning people to death and burning them. It permits paedophilia like muhammed who married a 9 year old girl and raped her endlessly.

Boko Haram, ISwap, Fulani herdsmen/jihadist, ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab and hundreds of over terrorist groups are islamists.

So we should convert to a religion filled with terrorists and have soldiers fight us till we die? No thank you.

1 Like

Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Greatlee54: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:
Islam is more satanic when compared to Buddhism, ask Indians.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Enemyofpeace: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Buhari is a goal

JENITH BANK DON CHOW CHOM PEOPLE CHEGE, ECHPECHALLY FOR MACHAKA ,JUBA & WUCHE JONE CHICH BLANCH 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:
this una God, wey Sabi carry some of Una enter bush, dey live with scorpions and snakes... dey kill upandan... wch kind yeye God be that??
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Dapson73(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Invest in Real Estate with a reliable company (Livewell Gardens) in choice locations Call/Text/WhatsApp on 08136077393

Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by mylove4God(f): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin They are all almost the same.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by Quaddafi29: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Congratulations guys, welcome to a new era of chopping. Unfortunately, south east as usual was marched on. They are only good for filing papers in the Resettlement departments
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by makavalley(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:

Young man you don't force people to religion you only influence by your living and deeds ...and the people going to war fighting for almighty God are doing the right religion right? Are you supposed to fight/kill for supposed Supreme Almighty God?
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by garfield1: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2023
JealousCobra:
undecided

They should beam their search lights of corruption to Wanune Division in Taakar LGA Benue.

The nepotism, corruption and tribalism there is unspeakable.

That is George akume area.I thought they are under gboko division
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by gloryman91: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

boko haram, wey dey pray to Allah steady, how their life be??

Your brain needs factory reset.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by JealousCobra(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

That is George akume area.I thought they are under gboko division

I don't really know were the division belongs, but the officers there including the DPO are terrifying human beings.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by garfield1: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
JealousCobra:

I don't really know were the division belongs, but the officers there including the DPO are terrifying human beings.

Where are there from
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by JealousCobra(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

Where are there from

Didn't get you well?
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by garfield1: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
JealousCobra:

Didn't get you well?

I mean the dpo.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by JealousCobra(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

I mean the dpo.

The DPO is From Calabar but his boys are all Tiv indigenes.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by garfield1: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
JealousCobra:

The DPO is From Calabar but his boys are all Tiv indigenes.

Calabar? You mean cross river or akwa ibom? What is his name? Can tinubu win tarka
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by SenatePresdo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Olaolex:
Would you have said this if one of your loved ones is there? Please let us learn to think before spewing.

I wouldn't, since none of my loved ones are there, then I don't care.
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by JealousCobra(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

Calabar? You mean cross river or akwa ibom? What is his name? Can tinubu win tarka

Cross River..

DPO F. A Jombo.

APC - presidential or gubernatorial?
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by garfield1: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
JealousCobra:

Cross River..

DPO F. A Jombo.

APC - presidential or gubernatorial?

Jombo sounds obubra...
I mean presidential. I know alia will win already
Re: Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
arrest and neutralize mc Oluomo now angry
when will you call on NPF to arrest ekpa who is killing your brothers and forcing your parents to hide under their beds on Monday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / Group Reacts As Police Says Daughter Of Ex-gov’s Aide Not Kidnapped, Went To Boy / Rumble In National Assembly Over Lopsided Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.