Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy (1274 Views)

Today Am So Happy And I Am Giving Out Recharge Cards (quick Fingers) / Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!so Happy / I Am So Happy Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by greatfiso(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2007
It my birthday today, and i just can't describe the deep joy i feel on the inside

, waoh ! am 30 and i thank God for all his mercies, as God has been good  to me.

let me share this with you.

I've been having problem with my girl frd, we where almost parting (infact we have parted) ways as she has started a new rship. she came early this morning to wish me hapi bday.

and we ended up in each others arm crying,  can't believe i cried  shocked (believe me  am a hard person), never knew i love her that much.

the good thing is we are back together and it has made my day even more beautiful even if i started it with tears of love grin
please rejoice with me smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by godslead(f): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2007
Happy Birthday!!
chei u don old o grin
May the rest of your day continue to be beautiful
Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by tete(f): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2007
Happy birthday man. Glad about you and your girlLove conquers all they say Wish you both the best. May God continue to guide and protect you always. Amen.

Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by GeeCee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2007
Congratulations!!!
My bro, it's high time you got married to dat ur girlfriend. U don dey old ooo.
Wishing all the best life culd offer.
Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by ElvisJoe1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2007
please cut some cake come 4 me i dey benin dey wait
Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by greatfiso(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
thank u all! your greating is doing more than u think,
every one of it is adding color to my day
lot of thanks and i wish u what i wish myself . and be sure  i wish myself Good grin

wushhhhhhhhhhhh,  life is truely beautiful wink

I thank God for making it beautiful, as i can't imagine me without him. infact GOD na GOD.
Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by godslead(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2007
@Elvisjoe u didnt even wish d guy happy birthday shocked
Na cake ur mind dey na wa 4 u o grin
Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by feco304: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2008
long life and prosperity for u
Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Love, treat her well. Enjoy the day
Re: It My Birthday Today And Am So Happy by Fostercat(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2008
(believe me am a hard person),
u be ye ye hard person!mean while happy birth day

(1) (Reply)

9ice: Gongo Aso rubish video Finally Out / Mz Darkskin Stalk Me Here Instead Of All Over The Forum / How Much Time Do You Spend Sleeping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.