Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) (46783 Views)

Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Capif: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2023
No African countries
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by TheChameleon: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2023
Stop wasting your energy.

Peter Obi will struggle for 6th with Sowore.

Ezeama400:
Education is obviously an engine for success of a country... Almost all the countries listed are ist world countries..

Oh!!..No wonder Peter Obi invested heavily in Education when he was a governor , infact he took education personal and made it his priority. Anambra that was on 20th position in Waec for ages came to top 2 and still remain on the top till today since Obi left office.. What of Jamb,NECO and others?, the results are there for you to verify

Since he left office, Anambra state university has never participated in any form of strike till today due to his policies in Education sector...Infact,it's better you experience his legacies in that sector than to be told
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Where is Bala bulu bulu bulu country
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by kufre2010: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Ogun state. Home town of Tinubu oh they said country, that's state, sorry mistake
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Holla911(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Rubbish write up by white supremacist.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
The list is incomplete, United Kingdom isn't in it.

The UK has no business being on the top 10 list, my brother.

That they arguably have some of the best schools in the world does not exactly translate to a high level of formal education amongst the indigent citizens. Frankly speaking, a fine percentage of UK women prefer to be home schooled than to actually acquire a formal education. That has traditionally been their practice. The bulk of students you find in UK schools are foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by ttemmi(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
How come China didn't make the list?
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
id911:
North Korea is the only country in the world where non enrollment of your kids in school can lead to a death penalty. Over 99.9 of people there are educated. You guys only hear propaganda and lies against them. This list is fake if they're not included

Educated and yet starving.
Educated and yet crying at a dictators funeral....what nonsense education is that.

Education that cannot guarantee your liberty, secure your dreams and make the sky your limit is a millstone around your neck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by NETCEO(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
Why do you igbos lie shameless like you are cursed both lecturers n doctors went on strike under Peter Obi.

It was under Tinubu strike never occur n that is the right candidate to vote.

I grew up in Onitsha during Peter Obi tenure.

He made a free education for almost all class by cutting down the fee to the lowest minimum.

The fee students pays is for school maintenance and it goes this way;
Nursery and primary is free but books are supplied by school authorities and we paid for it.

Junior secondary of government schools in Onitsha pay 350 naira per term

Senior secondary school pays 950 per term.

I benefited from it while in late primary school

My older bro and sister benefited from the secondary school own.

I didn’t attend government sec school, I attended missionary school (St. Charles) and I was paying 4k+ per term then.

We didn’t suffer strike apart from the time of Mbadinuju which gave rise to so many private schools cox every week or month, there must be strike (it was fun though at those time cox we’re little kids and we have large number of children in our area. So, any day we approach school and there was strike (industrial strike I mean), we will happily go home and play all day until next week Monday when we will come back and check.

You guys should stop spilling nonsense on this forum.

Peter made educational system the best in Anambra in his own time.

He also did well in promoting the Igbo language cox every Wednesday in all school in Anambra state is IGBO DAY. That means you’re free to speak Igbo. No one will write your name for punishment for speaking vernacular.

Later on, I moved to Enugu after my junior secondary examination.
When I returned to Anambra later, I discovered that the IGBO DAY (Wednesday) has improved significantly to the extent that almost all school students wear a native cloth every Wednesday while going to school. It was a surprise to me and nice.

Mr. Peter Obi did so well.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by dapadawee: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Ezeama400:
Education is obviously an engine for success of a country... Almost all the countries listed are ist world countries..

Oh!!..No wonder Peter Obi invested heavily in Education when he was a governor , infact he took education personal and made it his priority. Anambra that was on 20th position in Waec for ages came to top 2 and still remain on the top till today since Obi left office.. What of Jamb,NECO and others?, the results are there for you to verify

Since he left office, Anambra state university has never participated in any form of strike till today due to his policies in Education sector...Infact,it's better you experience his legacies in that sector than to be told
Continue
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2023
id911:
North Korea is the only country in the world where non enrollment of your kids in school can lead to a death penalty. Over 99.9 of people there are educated. You guys only hear propaganda and lies against them. This list is fake if they're not included
This is South Korea, not north..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by chimeremodlyn: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Ezeama400:

You really need to work on your brain/psyche..

You need help ...

Evertime Igbos this Igbos that..You need help urgently !!..
Next time, if you want my attention plug your brain with your mouth if you want a healthy discussion/argument with me...

Oga, do not give this guy any attention. The guys brain cells are dead, how do you want him to relate without a functional brain
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by chatinent: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2023
So all these school we dey go for Naija, plus the stress starting from FSLC, WAEC, JAMB, Uni, and Masters...we nofollow for first 100?

Omo
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by BJanta: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Your own list.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2023
If Southern Nigeria were separated from the North, we would be closer to the top 20!

Not trying to be stereotypical, just stating hard facts!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by BeanX(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2023
Nigeria no dey there self 😂😂
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by STINEKPROJECTS1: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2023
WriterNig:
Nigeria is not even in the top 80.
you didn’t even say top 150
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Buddha3:

The UK has no business being on the top 10 list, my brother.

That they arguably have some of the best schools in the world does not exactly translate to a high level of formal education amongst the indigent citizens. Frankly speaking, a fine percentage of UK women prefer to be home schooled than to actually acquire a formal education. That has traditionally been their practice. The bulk of students you find in UK schools are foreigners.

Very true.
They have always been a pluralistic society. Not everyone of them aspires to college education. But those that do are often exceptional. And not just paper for paper sake.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by eedimo(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
No single Muslim country made the list ?

Terrible !!
The population of Muslims in Israel outweighs that of Christians even though the Israelites are mainly jews.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by benqo01(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2023
NIGERIA CANT EVEN MAKE TOP 10 IN AFRICA
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Inhuman69: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2023
WriterNig:

You mean the most uneducated country in the world?

But if you check the scholars in those schools you’ll definitely find 2 or 3 Nigerians sad stuff
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Where's China? Lol
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by na2016: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
The list is incomplete, United Kingdom isn't in it.

If you have been there you will know that their system doesn't promote tertiary education much for them and they are still doing well with their apprentice system.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by benqo01(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2023
chatinent:
So all these school we dey go for Naija, plus the stress starting from FSLC, WAEC, JAMB, Uni, and Masters...we nofollow for first 100?

Omo

EVEN IN AFRICA NIGERIA CAN'T MAKE TOP 10 THIS I CAN BET WITH YOU
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2023
WriterNig:
No mind them...

Meanwhile no other nationals go school reach us!

From overcrowded lecturerooms/classrooms to japa in the name of student visa... grin
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by nedum87(f): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2023
kai! i can never agree, this list fake... how can a whole Nigeria not be in that list lol
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by egbetokuns(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2023
Ezeama400:

We are discussing about education in the whole world. How can you add profile of Nigeria politician here. Move your campaign elsewhere abeg.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by benqo01(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2023
IF FINLAND DIDNT MAKE THIS LIST MAKE I DIE

FINLAND HAS ONE OF THE BEST EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN THE WORLD

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Kishkosh: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2023
id911:
I'm trying to understand your point really.
We hear fake and propaganda?
But, should one be put to death because one didn't allow one's kids go to school?
Tell me pls.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Franzinni: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Our own education is illegal things ... When 99% of all educated people, only get educated becasue they want to get a good job and have money....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class / Serial Killers Reveal 10 Jeffery Dahmer The Moyawaki Cannibal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.