Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) (46765 Views)

Ten Most Educated Countries In Africa / The Most Educated Countries In The World Top 20 / Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
When you say education, you have to be specific: Primary, secondary or tertiary.

By the way, if not for Northern Nigeria, Nigeria would have been far ahead of most of these above-mentioned countries in primary and secondary education.

That why Nigeria needs a Peter Obi to make education mandatory in the north, regardless of whose ox is gored.
if you think nigerians are educated then you are truly uneducated.

In an educated country, would a criminal like tinubu contest for Presidency?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
Why do you igbos lie shameless like you are cursed both lecturers n doctors went on strike under Peter Obi.

It was under Tinubu strike never occur n that is the right candidate to vote.

Vote who you like.
I and majority of Nigerians like we can observe here on Nairaland, our votes belongs to Obi.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Blakpot: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
The list is incomplete, United Kingdom isn't in it.

Ndi "innit innit" no dey go school ๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
I guess I'm an illiterate then grin hmmn
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by learnedJAMES(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
One day my dear naija go follow for this kind statistics
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Bfly: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerians have made nihilists out of themselves by refusing Education. We find it difficult to sustain civilization now we are devolving. We returning back to cavemen mentality
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by uvie66: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
When you say education, you have to be specific: Primary, secondary or tertiary.

By the way, if not for Northern Nigeria, Nigeria would have been far ahead of most of these above-mentioned countries in primary and secondary education.

That's why Nigeria needs a Peter Obi to make education mandatory in the north, regardless of whose ox is gored.
....they deceive yourself there, how can Nigeria be there with all the exam expo and strikes.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by adeolamighty: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
No single Muslim country made the list ?

Terrible !!
Are they talking about religion here? Even, the list to some extent is not acceptable by all. What about Germany, England, etc are they Muslim Countries?
Go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, ... and see how their countries are developed? Religion Fanatic.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by uvie66: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Holla911:
Rubbish write up by white supremacist.
Most educate countries yet most of it's citizens can't differentiate if Africa is a country or continent.
Education and written skills started in Africa long before the white man learnt to read and write.
open your eyes and see education is synonymous to development
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
Why do you igbos lie shameless like you are cursed both lecturers n doctors went on strike under Peter Obi.

It was under Tinubu strike never occur n that is the right candidate to vote.

Teachers went on strike under Tinubu. Go check it
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Austineva2: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

Terrible !!
Allah kubaru๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Boko Haram to be on d list?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by frog12: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
canada hahahahaha
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
id911:
North Korea is the only country in the world where non enrollment of your kids in school can lead to a death penalty. Over 99.9 of people there are educated. You guys only hear propaganda and lies against them. This list is fake if they're not included

Una don start nonsense yan.
Wetin be propaganda?!
Maybe UK not being on the top 10 is also a propaganda??

Mtchewwwww!
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
WriterNig:
Nigeria is not even in the top 80.
Nigeria is last with almajiri everywhere
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by HellVictorinho7: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:
No single African country is on that list. All we know how to do is to hate each other, vote and defend corrupt politicians who would loot us dry, kill each other, carry religion on our heads like firewood, and struggle to go to oyibo man's land so as to be counted as those who have made it in life, even though it's plates we're washing over there.

Africa needs help.

This I have seen.
waste
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Jossibest(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
No African country appears here
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
So despite all the wisdom we have in this country Nigeria is not included.
That list must be a joke
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by MasterShifu010(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
The list is incomplete, United Kingdom isn't in it.

A friend of mine who did his masters in conventry university told me they had about 30 students in his class , only 4 were UK citizens , he told me the Britโ€™s just prefer going to technical schools to learn skills so they can get skilled jobs .
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Oches4me(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
U are mentally deranged. Show me a country that practice Christianity there

Terrible !!
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
WriterNig:
>> @World Of Statistics

Top 10 most educated countries in the World ๐ŸŒŽ:

1. Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
2. Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
3. Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
4. Japan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
5. Luxembourg ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
6. South Korea ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
7. Taiwan ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ
8. United States ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
9. Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
10. Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

25 - 64-year-olds having completed tertiary education

Take America off the list.

All the rest deserve to be there.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Decent09(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
WriterNig:
>> @World Of Statistics

Top 10 most educated countries in the World ๐ŸŒŽ:

1. Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
2. Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
3. Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
4. Japan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
5. Luxembourg ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
6. South Korea ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
7. Taiwan ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ
8. United States ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
9. Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
10. Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

25 - 64-year-olds having completed tertiary education

Western education abi
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
MasterShifu010:

A friend of mine who did his masters in conventry university told me they had about 30 students in his class , only 4 were UK citizens , he told me the Britโ€™s just prefer going to technical schools to learn skills so they can get skilled jobs .

In secondary school in Ibadan, there was this white British guy who joined us in my form 3. He was 16 when he joined us. Form 3 boys usually average 13-14 which meant he was demoted to our class. He should have been in form 5.

This guy was always cheating using my work. He had a younger brother in JSS 1. The white teachers in the school weren't fond of the older brother as he was basically a lout.

Many of those white kids aren't serious
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by 2gbasky22(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yet Aboki-China rules the world.

This life no balance. . . . .

Just dey play
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by MikaelAlfred: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
[color=#550000][/color] Write now

Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2023
id911:
North Korea is the only country in the world where non enrollment of your kids in school can lead to a death penalty. Over 99.9 of people there are educated. You guys only hear propaganda and lies against them. This list is fake if they're not included
That means that people will not be having more than 2children there, unlike Nigeria that will have kids and expect them to train them selves, make it and bring it home any how. Chaiii
I wish government can bring such law "Educate your Child Properly or be Killed Sumple, people will control their d^ck and l*gs to reduce these kids on street with unriped breast looking for men.
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:
Education is obviously an engine for success of a country... Almost all the countries listed are ist world countries..

Oh!!..No wonder Peter Obi invested heavily in Education when he was a governor , infact he took education personal and made it his priority. Anambra that was on 20th position in Waec for ages came to top 2 and still remain on the top till today since Obi left office.. What of Jamb,NECO and others?, the results are there for you to verify

Since he left office, Anambra state university has never participated in any form of strike till today due to his policies in Education sector...Infact,it's better you experience his legacies in that sector than to be told
Forbies and their tribalism. Nigeria is the first, we have never have a single ASU strike ever, our High Schools are well equipped and alot of Federal Government scholarships for Education sectors.
I disagree totally with this list. I am not surprise, Igbo man must have influence it so that Nigeria will have a bad name when we have the best Educational Sector.

Please friends, does Indomie nodules high someone, because that was what I just ate
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerians in the USA are helping the USA numbers. The average American is ignorant as fvck
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by rbharti: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Latest [url]Sarkari Job https://sarkariprep.in/[/url] And [url]Sarkari Yojana https://sarkariprep.in/sarkariyojana/[/url] Portal In India
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:43am On Feb 17, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

Terrible !!
yeahhh, all kay and lesbianism free countries made it
Re: Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) by rbharti: 7:51am On Mar 26
https://sarkariprep.in/[url]sarkariprep[/url] best job portal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah Okezie: โ€˜My Life In Dangerโ€™ โ€“ Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Serial Killers Reveal 10 Jeffery Dahmer The Moyawaki Cannibal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.