Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Legacy Of Tinubu On Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legacy Of Tinubu On Lagos (614 Views)

Pictures Of President Tinubu On The Abuja Metro Rail / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Legacy Of Tinubu On Lagos by Solarima: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hello. If you are looking to find your ancestors and research their stories, I highly recommend People Legacy (https://peoplelegacy.com/cemeteries/TX/Hale_County/) as the best resource for all your genealogy needs. I use it myself on the advice of friends, it is really a good thing for those who want to know more about themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai / 70% Of Igbos Will Vote For Tinubu In The Upcoming Elections / MSSN Denies Endorsing Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.