Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

"We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai (605 Views)

How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai / Ex-Governor Ibrahim Idris Is Working Tirelessly With Yahaya Bello Against PDP / I’m Working Tirelessly To End Jukun, Tiv Crisis – Gov. Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by joelbooks: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
"We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory And We Are Relieved That Our People Back At The Ward Levels Are Backing Us 100%....Be Rest Assured The North Will Vote Massively For Asiwaju Tinubu On Election Day "

~Governor EL-RUFAI

https://twitter.com/YahyaBulamakyar/status/1626298506620071943

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by joelbooks: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Work and fail, no shame tho

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Ogilinsaka: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yes...only you and your family are working tirelessly for him to become your wife's kitchen assistant

1 Like

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
You're working tirelessly to destroy Nigeria. See what greed has caused you.

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Viscuz: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dwarfism don dey para 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
SHort man devil

You are working against a fellow norther to enthrone a drug lord

where is your integrity?"
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by duro4chang(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president

1 Like

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by ChangetheChange: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
You will Labour in Vain
The North is Atikulated
Nothing for Tinubu in the North
Call anyone residing in the North, they will tell you Atiku is the man of the moment

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by dustmalik: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
The North will definitely deliver for Ja-gaba, as they pronounce his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by derecho(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kikikiki

joelbooks:

"We Are Working in vain To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory And We Are being Frustrated and don't know what to do anymore...I wish I can vote for all the northerners but I have only one vote "

~Governor EL-RUFAI

https://twitter.com/YahyaBulamakyar/status/

Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Lipscomb(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
As igbo man you be of course you prefer Atiku than Tinubu since you know that peter doesn't have chanse.
Thinkam:
Work and fail, no shame tho

Atiku is coming
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by bewla(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Let's see
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lipscomb:
As igbo man you be of course you prefer Atiku than Tinubu since you know that peter doesn't have chanse.

Only my brother Ifeanyi can release me from DSS dungeon, that's my I support my fulani master Atiku.

My name is Nnamdi Kanu, are you happy now?
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by criminalmindz: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even El Rufai knows Tinubu will lose.
When he see this post he will understand.
El rufai dreamt Tinubu lost. He cried in the dream.
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by PrinceOfLagos: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
El rufai wan scam Tinubu again
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Rexxie234(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sutop your mouth, wetin you know?
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Betanaija42moro: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Story

APC has failed and destroyed this country.
Causing Nigerians hardship and suffering

We will not vote for APC again.
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Lipscomb(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
You can actually do better if you maintain your identity.
Thinkam:

Only my brother Ifeanyi can release me from DSS dungeon, that's my I support my fulani master Atiku.

My name is Nnamdi Kanu, are you happy now?
Re: "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lipscomb:
You can actually do better if you maintain your identity.

Help me beg the mods to change my monikers name to Nnamdi Kanu

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party State Chairmen: Peter Obi Can't Win Saturday's Poll / Photos: Different From Normal Campaign For Asiwaju In The North / INEC’s IREV Portal: Only Polling Units Results Are There. No Accreditation Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.