Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace (298 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2023
1. Keep a large picture of the Holy Family in your house to keep your family at marital peace.✔️

2. Also it prevents adolescent children from doing bad things in the house when you are not there.✔️

3. It could prevent bad things being done on your little children by anyone.
✔️

Re: Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace by Boyewu: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
?
Re: Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace by devilmaycry: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
I support Obi

But una dn the take this thing too far...the first pic doesn't make sense
Re: Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2023
devilmaycry:
I support Obi

But una dn the take this thing too far...the first pic doesn't make sense

The second.
Re: Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace by devilmaycry: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

The second.
U just changed it

1 Like

Re: Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace by Reinamaria(f): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2023
This is idolatry.
Re: Keep A Picture Of The Holy Family In Your House To Bless Your Family With Peace by Kobojunkie: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Keep a large picture of the Holy Family in your house to bless your family with marital peace.✔️
Also it prevents children from doing bad things in the house when you are not there.✔️

It could prevent neighbours from doing bad things on your little children.
What shall it profit me not to tell everyone? Salvation is now by force. Take It Back.
Nonsense! undecided

Calamity does not spare the homes of those who have these pictures up. That I know from childhood given that a lot of those around me where Catholics from St. Augustine Catholic church in ikorodu.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Children Have The Purest Hearts � / Common Mistakes That Could Lead To Study Visa Refusal. �� / Funny Moments; Working With My Wife (behind The Scene)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.