Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Amechi On Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi On Peter Obi (3597 Views)

Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Fani-kayode Reacts To Father Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by quinox947: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Peter Obi is not a saint. But when you are confronted with a choice to make among three or more demons, you may likely chose the lesser demon. To me, Peter is the lesser demon. Some are the devils themselves.
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Some mentioned Agulu as against where Obi didn't do anything. Kai! Abeg make una visit Egbeda, Iyana ipaja, Ajegunle, Badagry, Bariga etc. Very dirty stinking places.

Beside Ikeja and Island, the rest of Lagos are nothing to write home about.
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by DrAkpamudehe: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2023
grin
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by sukar886: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Too late, we can't change our mind

1 Like

Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by slivertongue: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Atleast he didn't loot it. Most of those speaking against his savings for the rainy day can't show what they did better even after plunging their states into needless debt burden

1 Like

Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by CSTRR: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2023
These sons of perdition are working very hard to pour portor portor on Obi's name.

You will all labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by CSTRR: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2023
slivertongue:
Atleast he didn't loot it. Most of those speaking against his savings for the rainy day can't show what they did better even after plunging their states into needless debt burden
Don't mind them.

Peter obi has always said that savings is the bedrock of capital formation.

And you cannot develop any country without capital.

NIGERIA is broke right now, because the small capital we have is being wasted away.

The lowest of Peter obi is more suited for presidency than the high level crooks of Tinubu and atiku.

1 Like

Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by CSTRR: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Our currency is poor, because we don't have the foreign reserves to secure it, among other reasons.

And how do you increase your foreign reserves?

You produce more and then you save.

Are you going to save under tinubu or Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Just political talk. Peter Obi performed in a visionary manner in Anambra State when we talk of education. He also did well in Health care. Just as Amaechi was brilliant in delivering primary healthcare and education to Rivers people.

That is an old video.
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
Same you was caught looting over250 million monthly from Anambra to you warehouse in Lagos by the Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo none of the fools supporting you is able to debunked the days light robbery from Anambra coffers.

The lie spreaders will continue. Peter Obi was cleared by an opposition House of assembly of any wrongdoing. That money was contract money from the local government for a project. Signed by leaders of local government. Clearly accounted for. No looting whatsoever.

There are lies you can tell about Peter Obi that is believable but do not tell a looting lie. It is not in Peter Obi's blood to steal from the masses like your mentors.
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Next time, add Peter Obi's name to your post. He could be anyone.
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by NwaliE01: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Shameful how people would open their mouth wide and support debt financing for consumption rather than saving for the future.

Because Obi is from a particular region in Nigeria, anything he has done is bad so that you can score a cheap goal forgetting that all of na same market we go meet.

Vote wisely!
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by Novarisammy2: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
Mr Foolish address what Rotimi Amechi said in the clip. I have no insult to trade this morning. If mouth de scratch you to insult face your senseless Igbo father at home or in hell.

When are u going to address what Hajia najaatu said about tinubu

When re u going to address the bullion van missing his way into tinubu's compound

When are u going to address David hundeyins claim on tinubu drug dealings

Where are you going to address people's growing concern on tinubu's failing ahead

How about commenting on the rumoured parkinson's disease
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed
When Anambra can not compete with Ebonyi in terms of infrastructures, you will definitely know, Obi did next to nothing in Anambra,

I have been to Anambra not less than 400 times

You have to be mad to even thinking of voting Obi for councilor

Internet does not forget

I was staying in Anambra, when state Doctors went on 13 months strike when Obi was a GOV

I was staying in Anambra when Anambra state university lecturers went on 7 months strike when Obi was a Gov

If you really lived in Anambra during his tenure you wouldn't say these things.

I understand that it's politics and everyone is trying to make the other candidate look bad but PO brought development in many sectors in Anambra. He greatly improved schools,hospitals and roads. That Anambra state doesn't owe salaries,pensions and gratuities is before of the way the structured the economy.
If we really want a better Nigeria,then he's the man for the job.
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by SWATMan: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
gratiaeo:

Those supporting Peter Obi knows exactly what they want in him. He may not be the best in terms of infrastructure but you see economic management, Education, security and most of it all accountability nobody near him

Ask that mo.ron to tell you what state is he from let's compare. Amaechi is a failure that should bury his head in shame. You are insulting PO for doing nothing and advertising how you where able to build only one road and still building health facilities in a state created in 1967 where as Anambra was created in 1991. PO is a ripe mango so I am not surprised that every failed politician is throwing stones at him.
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Moh247:
That some people even support such rascality is amazing

That some people support a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known whose ancestry, educational background is marred by controversies is equally amazing
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by Owologbo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Moh247:
That some people even support such rascality is amazing

So all those award he got on education and health from your farm right?
You, your type and the IDIOT1C Ameachi that slaved for the north in the entirety of his ministerial people need to check your brain.
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Exclusive101:
Mr Foolish address what Rotimi Amechi said in the clip. I have no insult to trade this morning. If mouth de scratch you to insult face your senseless Igbo father at home or in hell.

What is there to address from someone who is obviously biased? I don't waste my time on nonsense
Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by Madups(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Idio.t! No be u first throw insult? now you see insult dey run.
Exclusive101:

Re: Amechi On Peter Obi by ElSudani: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
gratiaeo:

Those supporting Peter Obi knows exactly what they want in him. He may not be the best in terms of infrastructure but you see economic management, Education, security and most of it all accountability nobody near him

Accountability yet 250 million cash was found in his convoy which he told us he going to pay to a contractor!
We still don't know the name of the contractor and why any government would pay out money in cash which is basically an untraceable transaction.
Obi is a thief and a Biafran apologist.
Nothing in his background to suggest he will not ruin Nigeria. He failed miserably in Anambra, governor Soludo confirmed it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release Of Tinubu's Result: What Will Happen If Proven He Forged? / Gov. Nwifuru Completes Construction Of Emefor Street With 6 Inches Concrete (pix / My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.