Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today (3610 Views)

I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / Breaking: PDP, ATIKU Lose Another Staunch Supporter To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Raylight2(m): 8:23am On Apr 07
Na so life just be o. After all the support, the guy dey japa after things don get as e be.

Modified

And what makes you guys feel I have not travelled out also? FYI I have been to two countries. One in Asia and E.AfricaπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

My point is I pity those wey dey suffer after offering the same support.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by immortalcrown(m): 8:29am On Apr 07
How old are you?

I am not a supporter of Tinubu. My signature is enough evidence. But relocation decision often has nothing to do with political affiliations.

It is wrong to use Japa to mock APC. This is because Nigerians have been desperate to japa even before 2015. It was even more shameful then because many Nigerians who traveled then went to places like Ghana, Cotonou and Libya. Today, many Nigerians that japa go to Canada.

Check Nigeria's migration rate for the past 20 years, you will realize that japa rates reduced in APC regime. Go and check it before you fool yourself under this post.

APC has been very bad. But it is stupid to use japa to mock APC. Mock APC with what is peculiar to APC, not with what can be factually countered.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 8:39am On Apr 07
And so what?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Apr 07
Do you mean this is the first time your said boss will be traveling out of the country?

Raylight2:
Na so life just be o. After all the support, the guy dey japa after things don get as e be.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 8:45am On Apr 07
madridguy:
Do you mean this is the first time your said boss will be traveling out of the country?

The guy na goose chaser

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Kaycee9242(m): 8:45am On Apr 07
Go block am for airport he should come and enjoy what he ordered for

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Apr 07
A big one i swear. Infact he is one of the babies in an adult body. Imagine someone at his age bringing something like this online.

helinues:

The guy na goose chaser

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 8:50am On Apr 07
madridguy:
A big one i swear. Infact he is one of the babies in an adult body. Imagine someone at his age bringing something like this online.

The oppositions have run out of ideas.

They don't even know what story to come up with again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 8:54am On Apr 07
Fakeallah:

You are just jobless and lurking here from morning till night

But I never created dedicated monikers to be trolling others for years.

You don't even have an atom of shame when your comments history are just laughing at your own mockery

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Fakeallah: 8:55am On Apr 07
helinues:

But I never created dedicated monikers to be trolling others for years.

You don't even have an atom of shame when your comments history are just laughing at your own mockery

You must be mistaking me for your elder brother who collects tickets

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by madridguy(m): 8:55am On Apr 07
I just tire for them. People have been traveling to Canada for donkey years, how come it suddenly became an offence in 2024.

Infact, some people need to be tied of bed at Yaba left side hospital.

helinues:

The oppositions have run out of ideas.

They don't even know what story to come up with again

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 8:56am On Apr 07
Fakeallah:

You must be mistaking me for your elder brother who collects tickets

Continue being incoherent on threads.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 8:57am On Apr 07
madridguy:
I just tire for them. People have been traveling to Canada for donkey years, how come it suddenly became an offence in 2024.

Infact, some people need to be tied of bed at Yaba left side hospital.

If he's boss got to know about this senseless thread, he could be sacked

13 Likes

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Fakeallah: 8:58am On Apr 07
helinues:

Continue being incoherent on threads.

You need some syringes?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Fakeallah: 8:59am On Apr 07
helinues:

You are happy to call someone boss and you don't want to look for a job so someone will call you boss ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Apr 07
I pray the boss find out soon or later. I am very sure if this man here his boss passport number details, or the visa number details, he will write the Canadian government and set a trap for his boss.

Very wicked set of people with black heart.

helinues:

24 Likes

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 9:02am On Apr 07
madridguy:
I pray the boss find out soon or later. I am very sure if this man here his boss passport number details, or the visa number details, he will write the Canadian government and set a trap for his boss.

He shouldn't loose his job cos that would be disastrous.

Na to just hope they change their ways as this kind of attitude can't get them anywhere

12 Likes

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Fakeallah: 9:03am On Apr 07
helinues:

Na to just hope they change their ways as this kind of attitude can't get them anywhere

There is a job opening at my firm

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 9:04am On Apr 07
Fakeallah:

There is a job opening at my firm

A job opening in your firm and you have been wasting life away on NL trolling others with dedicated moniker over 6 years..

Hahahah. Go and take your medication

https://www.nairaland.com/fakeallah/posts

13 Likes

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Fakeallah: 9:05am On Apr 07
helinues:

A job opening in your firm and you have been wasting life away on NL trolling others with dedicated moniker.

Hahahah. Go and take your medication

Remind me your ward again we are coming to visit.

Tell nurse Bose hello for me

1 Like

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Apr 07
Believe me if he has his way he will kill his boss. He already developed severe hatred for his boss simply because he voted for his preferred candidate.

I pray this thread goes viral so the boss will know the serpent working under him.

helinues:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by helinues: 9:09am On Apr 07
madridguy:
Believe me if he has his way he will kill his boss. He already developed severe hatred for his boss simply because he voted for his preferred candidate.

I pray this thread goes viral so the boss will know the serpent working under him.

You no talk of denying his boss the visa.

One thing I am yet to understand is how it's possible for them just to be hating for no reason for years now.

As you can see the were above trolling me for years but still telling I am jobless.

That's for you to know that lots have been wrong with them
Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by AsiwajuAdedapo(m): 9:10am On Apr 07
Thooooooor
Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Fakeallah: 9:10am On Apr 07
helinues:

One thing I am yet to understand is how it's possible for them just to be hating for no reason for years now.

As you can see the were above trolling me for years but still telling I am jobless.

Come and work I will pay you in dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by madridguy(m): 9:15am On Apr 07
They were born bittered so nothing will make them happy. As for the troll, na just ignore it. They have tried it with me several times, immediately i check their profile and I observe its let than 2 years old, I will just ignore them.

I cannot be wasting my time engaging trolls.

helinues:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by WorldRichest: 9:17am On Apr 07
Raylight2:

And you cannot afford to travel to Benin Republic. Poverty no go allow you nah
Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by CrossRhodes: 9:25am On Apr 07
He's no more lover of nigeria?
grin cheesy

He will now continue gaslighting others from Canada into supporting tinubu and that nigeria is doing well grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Raylight2(m): 9:45am On Apr 07
madridguy:

Lol... I love my boss. Take it or leave it
Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Raylight2(m): 9:46am On Apr 07
WorldRichest:

And you cannot afford to travel to Benin Republic. Poverty no go allow you nah

Sorry for you. I have been to two countries

1 Like

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Raylight2(m): 9:47am On Apr 07
madridguy:

I am my own Boss

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today by Raylight2(m): 9:50am On Apr 07
madridguy:

you're a liar in all ramifications.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Sanusi Have A Hidden Agenda?unanswered Questions About Bank Mds’ Removal / Fg, ASUU End Rift, Sign Deal (govt Approves Seven Private Varsities) / Army Deploys 17,000 Soldiers For Internal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.