Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man (22857 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Prettychild(f): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Twitter user.

https://twitter.com/Ansarabdul070/status/1622836854859890690?t=eXX6fOS6yAq729ziR3oLaw&s=08
The lady sef no sabi lie. No ATM will give you more than 20k in one withdrawal sef
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Emmacy001: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Ansarabdul070/status/1622836854859890690?t=eXX6fOS6yAq729ziR3oLaw&s=08
Honestly, some people are heartless and wicked. If i'm aware of that you want to give me fake money. I swear I will deal with you without mercy.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Emmacy001: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Emmacy001:

Honestly, some people are heartless and wicked. If i'm aware that you want to give me fake money. I swear I will deal with you without mercy.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

ammeeeeeennnnnn
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Prettychild:

The lady sef no sabi lie. No ATM will give you more than 20k in one withdrawal sef
access card to access bank ATM inside my school, dey gv 40k straight
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by kamez(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2023
This post makes no sense ...you still have no proof that she was about to give you fake naira notes..

She might not want to tell u the main reason why she wants to give you the money for personal reasons, but u still have proof for this type of accusation...

It is people like you that will make Nigerians mob and lynch innocent people on the road side for crimes that they did not commit...

Recieve sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Nursepepeye(f): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
That woman is Siofra. I was there.
it's true, I was there at your back, I saw her

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by CodeTemplar: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Evil everywhere. Before currency swap was this nonsense an issue?
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Kingcalls: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
What proof does he have to show that it was fake note? undecided

Because its a woman that wanted to commit a crime , ur reasoning just easily blew into the winds ... anyway, u never had sense as woman wey u b

1 Like

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by PerfectMan24: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
That woman is Siofra. I was there.
Fight go soon start
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Twitter and lies
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Jennyclay(f): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Just shut up.

Can't you see someone confirming to him that it is an old logic? Do you care to think if that man has experienced it too?

It is not a must for you to comment when you have nothing to say.
You haven't still answered my question.

What proof does he have to show that it was fake note? If can't answer the question then remain silence for the rest of your life.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Dapson73(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Thanks for sharing the update. I'm hearing this for the first time.

Invest in Real Estate with a reliable company (Livewell Gardens) in choice locations. Call/Text/WhatsApp 08136077393

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by EnterpriseMan: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

What proof does he have to show that it was fake note? If can't answer the question then remain silence for the rest of your life.

Ode! what ATM will pay you 30k, if it was a man you will come here and start shouting useless gender.

Women are the most brainless gender tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Jennyclay(f): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Ode! what ATM will pay you 30k, if it was a man you will come here and start shouting useless gender.

Women are the most brainless gender tongue
You can Rant as long as you can. But you haven't still answer my question.

When you find an answer to my question then you can quote me.

Nonsense!!
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by VawulenceProMax: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Sen Myn4 Dominue juwise.
Rule 2
rule unclekoboko mama yansh. You daughter of a LovePeddler
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by RoyalRumble1(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Go and look for the man, then you ask him.

Don't ever quote me again.. I ain't your nairaland mofos that gives you attention you crave.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Rosaline5000: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2023
kamez:
This post makes no sense ...you still have no proof that she was about to give you fake naira notes..

She might not want to tell u the main reason why she wants to give you the money for personal reasons, but u still have proof for this type of accusation...

It is people like you that will make Nigerians mob and lynch innocent people on the road side for crimes that they did not commit...

Recieve sense
Exactly she could have really withdrawn the 30k but the way society have conditioned our brain to always find hidden reason behind any good deed is really bad.

Better safe than sorry I guess
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Jennyclay(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Go and look for the man, then you ask him.

Don't ever quote me again.. I ain't your nairaland mofos that gives you attention you crave.
Look at you! undecided

Who quoted me first? I even blame myself for stooping so low to reply your nonsense qoute.

Biko, I'm not in your level.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by FireUpNow(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2023
OP how did you know that the money was fake? Though don't allow such offers from strangers
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by jUeLiZ: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2023
You don't have to insult her sir. The man has not even had a feel of the currenc. So, how did he arrived at his conclusion? We all know that it's not funny outside, but there still people who need genuine help.
RoyalRumble1:

Just shut up.

Can't you see someone confirming to him that it is an old logic? Do you care to think if that man has experienced it too?

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by aktolly54(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2023
Mikedel80:
No proof my sister. Baseless assumptions
which proof that she truly withdraw 30k by mistake when ATM dispense 5k per withdraw? Use your common sense something don't add up
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by RemoveKebab: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Just shut up.

she's the lady grin
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by aktolly54(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2023
jUeLiZ:
You don't have to insult her sir. The man has not even had a feel of the currenc. So, how did he arrived at his conclusion? We all know that it's not funny outside, but there still people who need genuine help.
genuine help? She should have gone to nearest pos and they will accept it without charging her because they will make money on it

1 Like

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by aktolly54(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
OP how did you know that the money was fake? Though don't allow such offers from strangers
she wasn't on the queue in the first place and why did you think she disappear in a second . try always read thing the way they are
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by aktolly54(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2023
kamez:

Recieve sense
use your sense if you have any, why did she disappear in a second after asking the guy? She wasn't even on the queue in the first place.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Whoknow: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

Thank you for sharing the information, I always say that those who fall victim of scammers are desperate people.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Whoknow: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2023
aktolly54:
genuine help? She should have gone to nearest pos and they will accept it without charging her because they will make money on it
You have too much sense, please borrow some people that have none.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

It's all perspective. Yesterday, I was at a POS stand complaining of the ridiculous charge. Just as I took 5steps forward, a lady approached me and asked if I needed cash, she gave me 10k and I transferred.

The over smart OP never even bothered to check if the notes are fake. God sent someone to help you una go just dey form too careful.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Tats(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Your point is made. However, the way to prove it is to take the money, go somewhere to buy something and get lynched! Who wants to prove it that way?
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Just shut up.

Dis nairaland old men always in a hurry to quote any lady dat comments grin grin grin grin grin

Him encountering it now means everyone who comes his way to seek for hel through that means is a scammer? Make it make sense old man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele Accuses Nigerian Business Moguls Of Using Illegal Markets (Video) / Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio / NNPC Ibadan On Fire, As Workers Steal Diesel Through Pipeline. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.