Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man (22858 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Isabi4lov: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Thanks for the update
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Fr33born:
And she even said she withdrew 30k when ATM's aren't paying more than 20k.
She tried

Who is dis one grin grin grin grin are u sure u go to banks in ur life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, I forgot,,,, what will lead a broke boy like u to the bank? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Access bank ATM pays 40K maximum if u are using access card boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by motionarena: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2023
As I desperate like this.
I for fall for the trick ooo
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by FireUpNow(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2023
aktolly54:
she wasn't on the queue in the first place and why did you think she disappear in a second . try always read thing the way they are
forget about her sudden disappearance and not being on the queue. So because of that you now concluded that she was with fake new naira notes. I tire for people like you
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by UncleKoboko: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
rule UmbrateethO4 aka Longpreek aka MY OLOSHO mama yansh. MY SON of a LovePeddler
REALLY?
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by bjayx: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

Just shut up.

Can't you see someone confirming to him that it is an old logic? Do you care to think if that man has experienced it too?

It is not a must for you to comment when you have nothing to say.
Does that question warrant shut up amongst your answers? Nairaland being a faceless forum doesn't mean you shouldn't respect people n their opinions and that includes all of those who liked your comments.
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by aktolly54(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
forget about her sudden disappearance and not being on the queue. So because of that you now concluded that she was with fake new naira notes. I tire for people like you
if her intention is pure like you claim then she should have wait till people confirm their suspicious on her. Now that majority of people know through Nairaland, if people experience such a thing , na to collect the money from her with intentions to do transfer and ask someone to check it out if there is fake money amongst those cash
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by PROPEACE: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
What proof does he have to show that it was fake note? undecided
Do ATM Machines dispense #30,000 naira at once now?

1 Like

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by RoyalRumble1(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Fr33born:
She tried

Please tell those looking for proofs since they don't have brain to think
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by FireUpNow(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2023
aktolly54:
if her intention is pure like you claim then she should have wait till people confirm their suspicious on her. Now that majority of people know through Nairaland, if people experience such a thing , na to collect the money from her with intentions to do transfer and ask someone to check it out if there is fake money amongst those cash
See mate! It's not always right to accept transactions from people you don't know when at the ATM or at the bank, even those you know also. Did you ask her to wait for you and she didn't wait? How can substantte your claim that she was having fake naira notes? I know there are fake naira notes around. Even the ATM at the bank can also dispense fake notes. But try be 100% sure of any claim
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by kamez(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2023
aktolly54:
use your sense if you have any, why did she disappear in a second after asking the guy? She wasn't even on the queue in the first place.

Oga getat...where u there? If one person in a crowded place says someone disappeared, then everyone should believe...

Besides if no one is interested in the money, why on Earth should she still remain there? Doing what exactly?

Recieve sense
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Fr33born:
She tried

Oga u can use two different debit cards from different accounts in d same bank or even different banks and withdraw as much as N200,000 if u want, u re d one that don't think squarely
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Diligent1(f): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
What proof does he have to show that it was fake note? undecided
Which ATM machine is paying N30,000?
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Fr33born(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Heathrow44:

Oga u can use two different debit cards from different accounts in d same bank or even different banks and withdraw as much as N200,000 if u want, u re d one that don't think squarely

Oga that thinks squarely, did you not read that the thief claims she mistakenly withdrew 30k instead of 3k ? So your squarely thinking brain did not tell you that it is highly stupid for someone to say she used multiple ATM cards and still claim that she MISTAKENLY withdrew more than she wanted to? You wanted to withdraw 3k, you use 2 ATM card and withdrew twice (20k + 10k) and say it's a mistake? Your mumu na 2nd to none.

I want to comment, I want to comment, see how you made fool of yourself. Olodo

1 Like

Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Ijaya123: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Prettychild(f): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

access card to access bank ATM inside my school, dey gv 40k straight
Up till now or before the naira redesign wahala?
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Prettychild:

Up till now or before the naira redesign wahala?
before now sha
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Prettychild(f): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

before now sha
Okay
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fr33born:

Oga that thinks squarely, did you not read that the thief claims she mistakenly withdrew 30k instead of 3k ? So your squarely thinking brain did not tell you that it is highly stupid for someone to say she used multiple ATM cards and still claim that she MISTAKENLY withdrew more than she wanted to? You wanted to withdraw 3k, you use 2 ATM card and withdrew twice (20k + 10k) and say it's a mistake? Your mumu na 2nd to none.

I want to comment, I want to comment, see how you made fool of yourself. Olodo

re u even normal, d limit is it not 20k, d lady cannot even lie and she wants to be a scammer, is lying not the No 1. skill needed to be a scammer
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Bfly: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
This your supposition is neurosal. Anyways it characterizes average Nigerians
Re: How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man by Naijalarry: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Who is dis one grin grin grin grin are u sure u go to banks in ur life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, I forgot,,,, what will lead a broke boy like u to the bank? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Access bank ATM pays 40K maximum if u are using access card boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

You haven't gone to bank recently? the limit is now 20k.

Better you end this argument now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele Accuses Nigerian Business Moguls Of Using Illegal Markets (Video) / Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio / NNPC Ibadan On Fire, As Workers Steal Diesel Through Pipeline. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.