Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Trending Video: Moment Neighbour Informed Man That His Wife Cheats With Another - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Video: Moment Neighbour Informed Man That His Wife Cheats With Another (364 Views)

Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido / WATCH: It’s OK If My Wife Cheats – IK Ogbonna / Any Woman Who Cheats With My Husband Will Become Cripple-actress, Kehinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video: Moment Neighbour Informed Man That His Wife Cheats With Another by Starpius1: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2023
Trending video: Moment neighbour informed man that his wife cheats with another neighbour

A CCTV footage which is trending online captured the moment a man reported an unfaithful woman to her husband.

He visited his neighbour’s house to talk to their front door camera and disclosed how his wife cheats on him whenever he goes to work everyday.

The man used code to report the cheating woman as he acted as if he was talking about himself but he was actually giving details about how her secret lover visits.

He informed his neighbour that the lover who also lives nearby walks to the back door and enters to meet his wife.

The man repeated himself and noted that incase the husband did not understand what he was saying, his wife is a serial cheat. Before he left, he also gave a clue about where the lover stays thee houses away.

”Your wife is smart but she is unfaithful”, he said.

Click link below to Watch the video:
👇👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/trending-video-moment-neighbour-informed-man-that-his-wife-cheats-with-another-neighbour/

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Looms As Netizens Petition Brands To Cancel Toyin Abraham’s Contract / Asake Finally RIP Activity Newest Snippet Ft Wizkid/davido Official Music Loadin / Phyna Gets Heart Broken As Friend Crashes Her Brand New Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.