Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido (40437 Views)

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers / Davido Changes His Hairstyle For Warri Show. Cute Or Nay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by officialwdhtv: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Warri show: I informed the organizers months ago that I will not make it but they continued to promote the show using my name- Davido says as he continues to slam Amaju Pinnick

In a series of posts on his Snapchat, Davido continued to attack the former President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Mr Pinnick. He said he wants to donate double of the money paid to him to any football charity organization.

It was reported earlier that during the show which held last Friday, October 6, Mr Pinnick called out Davido for failing to perform at the show despite receiving full payment of an excess of $94,600. While speaking at the show, Pinnick revealed that they booked a private jet for $18,000 for Davido to perform at the event in Warri, Delta State, but he didn’t show up. He went on to compare the singer to Burna Boy who he described as the biggest Nigerian superstar.

According to the sports executive, Davido shouldn’t feel he’s “big” as Delta state has also contributed to the entertainment sector in Nigeria. He noted that Burna Boy is partly from Itsekiri in Delta State. He also pointed out that actor Richard Mofe-Damijo and comedian Alibaba are all from Delta state too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyIQwC7Lb24/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-b_pB38ycQ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by officialwdhtv: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2023
More...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by dawnomike(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2023
Alright... End of discussion

Summary: Warri! Davido is coming with Timeless!!!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by TemplarLandry: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2023
cool
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by illicit(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2023
😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by ThaFirstLady: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Area! That Amaju Picnic nah fvckup. Something dem for settle low key.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Coolsat(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Why coming to social media when you can settle it like real gees

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by kingthreat(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2023
Davido, you have no right to withhold money you did not provide the service for.
Because your uncle na governor and you popular no mean say you go dey do anyhow. Return the money wey dem pay you. If you get beef with Amaju Pricknnick, na your problem. Return the money make the matter rest.

255 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
Area! That Amaju Picnic nah fvckup. Something dem for settle low key.

We know Amaju na fuckup, but Why Davido no return the money?

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by ThaFirstLady: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2023
kingthreat:

We no Amaju na fuckup, but Why Davido no return the money?
That one dey but it is rubbing off one kain on Amaju.

4 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Felimax(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2023
Stupid news!
Two of them should go to hell.
Must everything get to social media?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by osuofia2(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Omo see how much they pay OBO for show. 94k $ + 18k $ PJ. These guys de cash out normally

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by mightyhaze: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Months before not months ago..
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by iCauseTrouble: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Some Nigerian professors have not made $94k since they started lecturing.
No wonder they fail students anyhow grin

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by israelmao(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Davido don't bother yourself about this man called Pinnick.

7 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Meedon: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
grin

Amaju Picnic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by KingAzubuike(f): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Audio donations. This ain't the first time he will be saying he will donate to charity. All na lie. Same thing he did with the 121M he received from donations in his wema bank. He lied to nigerians he was donating to charity which he didn't. .

If you're paid for a service, then you must deliver your own part of the bargain.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by ATEAMS: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Getting more messier

1 Like

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by floatinszx6: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
No be just to notify them say you no dey perform again. You return the money abi you chop am? lipsrsealed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by StormpyBee: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Them don run this one where feel say him be don Street!

Warri don carry last!

Abeg donate the money to @NFF!

Dog don chop Dog!

Tweh!

6 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by PotatoSalad(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Davido na fool here. Get off your high horse boy. If you couldn't grace an occasion you were paid for, return the money asap.
No need coming on social media to measure dick sizes. If he had returned the money cos he wasn't going to be there, dem for no continue to promote the event with his identity.
Small thing, they start screaming "when they hate you".
Typical Nigerian as usual. 🤦🏽‍♂️

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by descartes400: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
kingthreat:
Davido, you have no right to withhold money you did not provide the service for.
Because your uncle na governor and you popular no mean say you go dey do anyhow. Return the money wey dem pay you. If you get beef with Amaju Pricknnick, na your problem. Return the money make the matter rest.

Why should he have to donate money he was paid for services he did not rendered?

He is to REFUND the money!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by SMoh247: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Haba

.a whole Davido
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by kokakola: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Everyone has an opinion without fully knowing what really happened. Don't be quick to judge with limited information.

9 Likes

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
kingthreat:
you for tell us say you wan insult "PrickNick"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by 3seriez(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Is he wearing pyjamas!

1 Like

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by owolabi5: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by frankmoney(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by KingAzubuike(f): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
floatinszx6:
No be just to notify them say you no dey perform again. You return the money abi you chop am? lipsrsealed
He simply chop the money. Else he would have returned the money if his heart was pure.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido by Kachidubem: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
I dont understand....you were paid 90k plus dollars... about 100 million naira for a show... you didn't turn up...

You are now saying, even if you return the money , you will give it to charity organization not the people who paid you...

Is this not madness at it peak.

I'm a fan of davido, but sincerely...I don't believe in most of his audio donations we can't verify.

Why not return the money back to the organisers... you claimed you just made 1 million dollars in Australia na.

Na WA o.

44 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release / Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.