Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Helping Ukrainian Children. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Ukrainian Children. (131 Views)

How Olujimi Metilelu Rose From Nothing To Helping Thousands Of Nigerians / Helping Forum / Helping You Grow Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Ukrainian Children. by eaglesmind: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2023
The conflict in Ukraine, also known as the War in Donbass, started in April 2014. The conflict arose after protests in Kiev, Ukraine's capital, led to the ousting of the Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

Russia's subsequent annexation of Crimea and the Russian-backed separatist movements in the Donbass region of eastern Ukraine led to the conflict.

War…?

Think of it… but it'll be difficult to understand how it feels to face war and sometimes death.

Take a moment and think of it…

The conflict has caused thousands of deaths and displacement of civilians, and a fragile ceasefire has been in place since 2015, but sporadic violence continues.

It's heartbreaking. My Dad told us how he faced the Nigerian Civil War. I cried.
(I did a story about it - check my profile)

There are various ways to help Ukrainian children, including:

Donating to Reputable Organizations that support children's causes in Ukraine, such as UNICEF, Save the Children, and World Vision.

Volunteering at Local Organizations that work with children, such as orphanages, schools, and community centers.

Supporting Education initiatives in Ukraine, such as sponsoring a child's education or donating school supplies.

Providing assistance to families in need, such as through food programs or support for single-parent households.

Advocating for the rights of children, such as through letter writing campaigns, social media, and speaking out about the issues affecting Ukrainian children.

It is important to research organizations and initiatives before making a donation to ensure that your support goes to a reputable and effective cause.

As a Copywriter, I can use my storytelling to support the families at bedtime.

I believe it will help strengthen and reduce tension in the families.

Contact me please if you have the platform.

Enjoy

Re: Helping Ukrainian Children. by KnownUnknown: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2023
F#ck Ukraine and its children. F#ck Russia too because this not a pro-Russia post.

I wonder how many children, whose skin do not lack pigmentation, you’ve created threads for?

Have you taken time to worry about the Yemeni children. What about South Sudan? The Tigray children of Ethiopia? DRC kids?

1 Like

Re: Helping Ukrainian Children. by eaglesmind: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sure, these are all important aspect of living. When we shine light we receive light

(1) (Reply)

N10.1 Trillion Tax Revenue: Firs Has Again Broken The Jinx / Binance P2p Help / Get Videos On How To Make 50 Household Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.