Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive (3219 Views)

Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine / Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail (2) (3) (4)

Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by Exclusive101: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2023

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by Exclusive101: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2023
I swear Peter Obi will call Psquare to stop campaigning for him if he mistakenly watch this clip. O ti para !

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Obi is a repackaged thief, imagine the minority thinking of deceiving the majority, it cannot happen na.

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by oyin44: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obi is just a common and notorious thief

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by DeepThroater: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
If you are not Igbo and are supporting Obi without seeing that Obi represents a long standing heebo ambition to rule Nigeria then you need your head examined.

As a Niger Deltan , you better go ask your grand parents about these osus.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by M4A1carbine: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
See desperation to gather traffic to a useless thread..

Same Seun said that he regretted supporting thiefnubuu in 1999.

Why are you becoming more shallow per post??

Atiku is campaigning
Peter Obi is campaigning
kwanlwaso is also campaigning.
Thiefnubuu is being disgraced everywhere.

After this election...una must understand,,, grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by M4A1carbine: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
CHILDREN OF GENERATIONAL HATE. IGBO MUST RULE NIGERIA OR YOU GIVE THEM BIAFRA!!

AS FOR THIEFNUBUU...EVEN THE SPIRITS HAVE REJECTED HIM.

DeepThroater:
If you are not Igbo and are supporting Obi without seeing that[b] Obi represents a long standing heebo ambition to rule Nigeria[/b] then you need your head examined.

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by Houstency(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Same Tinubu that is difficult to whitewash!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by christistruth01: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
C'est fini

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoYbhMVopEL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Seun Kuti definitely inherited his fathers bad mouth

"Sey P-Square that has finished doing shows for all the rich men and
Politicians in the Country"

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by DeepThroater: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:

CHILDREN OF GENERATIONAL HATE. IGBO MUST RULE NIGERIA OR YOU GIVE THEM BIAFRA!!

AS FOR THIEFNUBUU...EVEN THE SPIRITS HAVE REJECTED HIM.

OSU now exposing his OSU slave heritage prior to denying he isn't an OSU

OSU keep running your mouth for Nigerians to see.

It isn't to fix Nigeria again but to ensure an OSU presidency .

Continue .

When I say obi is an IBO project this is what I meant

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by sleek214(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obi will definitely Fall. Obi is a Big Fraud
Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by christistruth01: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
sleek214:

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by chichar1(f): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
sleek214:
Are you God? Very useless entity.
Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by Ofunaofu: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
A thread for urchins to display their ethnic bigotry

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by seunowa(f): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See desperation to gather traffic to a useless thread..

Same Seun said that he regretted supporting thiefnubuu in 1999.

Why are you becoming more shallow per post??

Atiku is campaigning
Peter Obi is campaigning
kwanlwaso is also campaigning.
Thiefnubuu is being disgraced everywhere.

After this election...una must understand,,, grin grin grin
U have not really started. Wait the till after the election… when u will cry 🩸 🩸
If Tinubu fails to win, Atiku should..
Obi criminal is non-existent

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by M4A1carbine: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mumu...

If Atiku wins..or Peter Obi. They are both better than a tribalistic miscreant. IGBOs have always stood firm with PDP..its the Peter Obi factor that changed the dynamic a little.

IGBOs hate APC and they have been justified totally.

This election is not in APC's favour and any of you that goes to OJOTA must be shot dead. Just like what happened in OGUN.

Let them gather again today na..shey una get mind?? cowards

seunowa:

U have not really started. Wait the till after the election… when u will cry 🩸 🩸
If Tinubu fails to win, Atiku should..
Obi criminal is non-existent

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by M4A1carbine: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thiefnubuu is an agbado miscreant project because

Christians and real omoluabi in Yoruba land have rejected the baselessly stewpid dinosaur you call a mentor...spits

As foolish as you sound, you said that an IGBO will Never rule Nigeria and i replied saying...

PO will be ya president and if you dont like it..the Lagoon is truly there for you!!

I dont discuss with the "HELP" i am smashing the putrid skullz of ya useless master on twitter....

Any of una wey try OJOTA gathering will be shot DEAD.

DeepThroater:

OSU now exposing his OSU slave heritage prior to denying he isn't an OSU

OSU keep running your mouth for Nigerians to see.

It isn't to fix Nigeria again but to ensure an OSU presidency .

Continue .

When I say obi is an IBO project this is what I meant

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by DeepThroater: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Thiefnubuu is an agbado miscreant project because

Christians and real omoluabi in Yoruba land have rejected the baselessly stewpid dinosaur you call a mentor...spits

As foolish as you sound, you said that an IGBO will Never rule Nigeria and i replied saying...

PO will be ya president and if you dont like it..the Lagoon is truly there for you!!

I dont discuss with the "HELP" i am smashing the putrid skullz of ya useless master on twitter....

Any of una wey try OJOTA gathering will be shot DEAD.

Atiku is your president and you will shamelessly queue to suck his dik like the Abuja wh0res that you are

Parasite thinking everyone who opposes their OSU last hope is a Yoruba and Tinubu supporter

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by M4A1carbine: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
You are demented if you think your camouflage is sharp..

same you operates stewpid monikers on this platform extoling Tinubu and also calling IGBOs names!!

Sincerely i respect these IGBO people , because they are resilient and a purposeful bunch.

Its gbegiri, stained zombies like you and your horde of fvvcktards that are a disgrace to decency and etiquettes .

Any level you want i dey kamkpe....idiats that recuited you are the reason thiefnubuu is hated everywhere.

Useless head slamming muric idiat...with destinys tied around thiefnubuus soiled pampers, while facing Mecca...spits

DeepThroater:

Atiku is your president and you will shamelessly queue to suck his dik like the Abuja wh0res that you are

Parasite thinking everyone who opposes their OSU last hope is a Yoruba and Tinubu supporter

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by DeepThroater: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You are demented if you think your camouflage is sharp..

same you operates stewpid monikers on this platform extoling Tinubu and also calling IGBOs names!!

Sincerely i respect these IGBO people , because they are resilient and a purposeful bunch.

Its gbegiri, stained zombies like you and your horde of fvvcktards that are a disgrace to decency and etiquettes .

Any level you want i dey kamkpe....idiats that recuited you are the reason thiefnubuu is hated everywhere.

Useless head slamming muric idiat...with destinys tied around thiefnubuus soiled pampers, while facing Mecca...spits

OSU, the only impostor here is you osus claiming every thing your slave ass is not including Jewish.

Point me to one post I made supporting Tinubu you insufferable slaves of Judas .

Just one post .

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by FreeStuffsNG: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Exclusive101:
I swear Peter Obi will call Psquare to stop campaigning for him if he mistakenly watch this clip. O ti para !

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by DMerciful(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Why do you guys hate Igbos and mad at Igbos for wanting to leave Nigeria?
DeepThroater:
If you are not Igbo and are supporting Obi without seeing that Obi represents a long standing heebo ambition to rule Nigeria then you need your head examined.

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by seunowa(f): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Mumu...

If Atiku wins..or Peter Obi. They are both better than a tribalistic miscreant. IGBOs have always stood firm with PDP..its the Peter Obi factor that changed the dynamic a little.

IGBOs hate APC and they have been justified totally.

This election is not in APC's favour and any of you that goes to OJOTA must be shot dead. Just like what happened in OGUN.

Let them gather again today na..shey una get mind?? cowards

Oponu

There is nothing better about Peter Obi. He is next to nothing but a package fraud according to his state governor…. Try anything stupid after the election, the usual unsavory treatments await you ….
🐖 🐖 🐷

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by Felabrity: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
oyin44:
Obi is just a common and notorious thief
if Obi is a thief, then Obi is Tinubu apprentice

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by DeepThroater: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Why do you guys hate Igbos and mad at Igbos for wanting to leave Nigeria?

Who stop you fools from going ?

My only problem is you land thieves wanting to annex Niger Delta into your OSU enclave .

Do your useless Biafra without the Niger Delta and see who will stop you .

Not that you contribute anything to the polity other than criminality .

Parasites

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by M4A1carbine: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peter OBI is a legacy

Thiefnubuu is a phase that has run it's time.

Even soludo you talked about ..is a dunce. He is walking on egg shells now and second term no sure for am.

Just Understand that thiefnubuu is a delinquent and useless miscreant. Imagine what you will say if Thiefnubuu was IGBO.

Getat.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

seunowa:

Oponu

There is nothing better about Peter Obi. He is next to nothing but a package fraud according to his state governor…. Try anything stupid after the election, the usual unsavory treatments await you ….
🐖 🐖 🐷

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by M4A1carbine: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
You are regurgitating the same old lines everyday. You ain't dynamic ...you are as stagnant as Thiefnubuus lame dicck. You are very predictable in your stewpidity. You had go for a holiday in foolish land so you can come back better. I have pummeled your foolishness into Oblivion. Now you are just ranting aimlessly.

Uncircumcised stupidity is a disease, go take good antibiotics to get your faculties repackaged. You are darn too dull and spent like Oluremi thiefnubuu. Wasted Olosho..spits

DeepThroater:

OSU, the only impostor here is you osus claiming every thing your slave ass is not including Jewish.

Point me to one post I made supporting Tinubu you insufferable slaves of Judas .

Just one post .

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by DeepThroater: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You are regurgitating the same old lines everyday. You ain't dynamic ...you as stagnant as Thiefnubuus lame dicck. You are very predictable in your stewpidity. You had go for a holiday in foolish land so you can come back better. I have pummeled your foolishness into Oblivion. Now you are just ranting aimlessly.

Uncircumcised stupidity is a disease, go take good antibiotics to get your faculties repackaged. You are darn too dull and spent like Oluremi thiefnubuu. Wasted Olosho..spits

Osu

Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by ican2020: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Not only roast but chop join brainless folks everywhere
Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by M4A1carbine: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bloodied...take a handkerchief and wipe your broken lips, nose and punctured ear. You are truly a predictable and dull fellow...shift abeg..useless piglet.

DeepThroater:

Osu
Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
between ipobians or the north. I can't tell who hates themselves more. both just pathetic slaves of arabs and oyinbo
Re: Seun Kuti Roasted Psquare Alive by walefresh3(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You are regurgitating the same old lines everyday. You ain't dynamic ...you as stagnant as Thiefnubuus lame dicck. You are very predictable in your stewpidity. You had go for a holiday in foolish land so you can come back better. I have pummeled your foolishness into Oblivion. Now you are just ranting aimlessly.

*10 WAYS TO EASILY IDENTIFY PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:*

1. They will never make posts campaigning for Obi based on what he did as governor of Anambra State.

2. They will never share evidence of Obi's previous achievements in public office.

3. They make many posts sharing Tinubu's doctored videos portraying him as bad, a drug dealer, and sick.

4. They share fake videos claiming that APC is in crisis.

5. They share fake and imaginary news that residents attacked Tinubu on campaign grounds

6. They Share fake news about how Buhari is not supporting Tinubu.

7. Then they will share some beautiful pictures of Obi - the type shared by PYO supporters just before the APC primaries which Asiwaju won.

8. They always share the results of fake online polls in favor of Obi to encourage themselves.

9. They share fake news claiming that the North does not support Tinubu.

10. They are always angry in their engagements and call Nigeria all sorts of unprintable names as a country. . . . . . . VOTE WISELY. ✌️

Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix / Information Needed On Villiage Named Umuneke And Its King / Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP