Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap (39160 Views)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Indispensable85(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
ayo2008:

Cry for yourself
Vote trading will fail

Cry blood! As e dey pain dem e go dey sweet us. Ntooor.......cry blood
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Indispensable85(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaxxy:

What have the traitor governors done against vote buying, insecurity and suffering of the masses all this years?

enemies of democracy will cry.

Cry blood!
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Indispensable85(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
7arrows:

No be only president na senator.

Ofcourse you can add senator because he was one in 1992. How old were you then? Small pikin!
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Mosesvic11(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
oyin44:
Apc has finally fought for the masses

Nigerians will love tinubu more and more

Atiku and obi ......both wicked brothers (witches)
which Nigerians, go to hell evil people, you and your tinubu will be trash, Mark this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by newnigerdelta00: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nwodosis:
Of course he will hail them, he just tested abi licked the microphone for his promised dirty fight and it is paying off.

..he saved you also, peter Obi just dey mumu himself
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by jaxxy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Indispensable85:

Cry blood!

na enemies of democracy go cry.

I no call anybody name.
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by ayo2008: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Indispensable85:

Cry blood! As e dey pain dem e go dey sweet us. Ntooor.......cry blood

Keep wailing
Bulaba disciples
. kikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Babakolanut(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Cashless policy is a welcomed move but CBN did not supply enough new notes,the commercial banks should be adequately stocked!!!
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
I pity any business owner that will accept the old notes.
If you bring it to me, I will reject it.
PERIOD!
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Father4all: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
This Tinubu is a very useless Criminal
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:
Just hand over the phone to your parents to post sensible comment. They are the ones that knows what this judgement meant for them

Coming from someone whose parents have lost thier thinking sense lusting over a druglord as thier personal (rod) and saviour....lols
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by DaCharis2016: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
You people; Tinubu and his supporters have no shame! You're happy because the supreme court you have also pocketed made a pronouncement that will grant you the opportunity of enticing voters with your stolen so that u can become president. You lied to yourself. Nobody will vote you in.
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Formation10: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Indispensable85:
JAGABAN Borgu! Incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Hater can cry blood
incoming president of Lagos state
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by 7arrows: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Indispensable85:

Ofcourse you can add senator because he was one in 1992. How old were you then? Small pikin!

U wen be old man u still wan allow ur grandfather to be ur president. U no get shame. This is the 21st century oooo. Bala blue.
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by RosyIsBlessed: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2023
muykem:
Buhari was deceived into this blunder. Though the policy and its objective aim is good but execution was not well thought off.

It is deliberate. It has political undertone.
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Fearyourcreator: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Osidazz19:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Why will anyone be against this decision considering what the people are going through right now. Only those who are hoping that the hanger of the policy by the electorate will be taking out on Tinubu are the only ones who are delirious by this good news.
It's now clear to everyone that these people don't care about the people they only care about what they think hurts Tinubu. What terrible state of mind.

Well get ready to hate for another 4 to 8 years of Tinubu's administration.
Wasn't supporting any candidate before ... But the hate on Tinubu was just too much ... too much... I fear igbos pass thr northerners... And some Yoruba bastards too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Erickymania:
No be me and you.

Then get ready for premium suffering. 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Osidazz19: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wasn't supporting any candidate before ... But the hate on Tinubu was just too much ... too much... I fear igbos pass thr northerners... And some Yoruba bastards too

I have a friend who was against Tinubu initially also, but when he saw the vitriol coming from the Igbos, he changed his mind and he's now a strong Tinubu supporter. He asked the Obi supporters tell him what Obi did previously that made him so qualify, and quickly he found out that the guy is empty just like his followers.
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Fearyourcreator: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Osidazz19:

I have a friend who was against Tinubu initially also, but when he saw the vitriol coming from the Igbos, he changed his mind and he's now a strong Tinubu supporter. He asked the Obi supporters tell him what Obi did previously that made him so qualify, and quickly he found out that the guy is empty just like his followers.
Bros... Tinubu no be their mate... Old age dey but man got many able hands... Na the agbero thing no make me like am... But after the hate during this campaign , I made a lot of research no small on the man... The man na agba! No one is close to him in the current political space in Nigeria... No one is close... Not a debate at all... Mans intelligence is far above ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Ancestortinubu: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
JAGABAN Borgu! Incoming president of iregbaji Village elders forum of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Hater can cry blood
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by omonnakoda: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Does the scarcity affect the exchange rate with Abokis
Re: Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap by Fearyourcreator: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Osidazz19:

Bros... Tinubu no be their mate... Old age dey but man got many able hands... Na the agbero thing no make me like am... But after the hate during this campaign , I made a lot of research no small on the man... The man na agba! No one is close to him in the current political space in Nigeria... No one is close... Not a debate at all... Mans intelligence is far above ....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal's Convoy Passes Through Floods As He Visits Sokoto Communities. Photos / Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List) / Panic In Presidency Over Mounting Tension In Military - Talk Of Mutiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.