Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. (2980 Views)

How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by plaindealer: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
I saw this coming when he gave that speech in Ogun state about the evil forces trying to use Naira swap and fuel scarcity to derail the election.

Right, now, Emiefele and his evil handlers are back to square one, empty-handed, all exercise in futility, a waste of time and resources.

Asiwaju is always a million miles ahead of them.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God bless Nigeria.

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by oyin44: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jagaban himself 😃😃😃 l salute

He is a Very clever man..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by Biodun556(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Congratulations to Asiwaju! But it is not yet uhuru. Both the old and the new notes are still scarce

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by ubest1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Until CBN make statement everything is still standstill

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by plaindealer: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Biodun556:
Congratulations to Asiwaju! But it is yet uhuru. Both the old and the new notes are still scarce

Emiefele and his evil handlers lost the battle so they have no choice but to release the new notes and on top of that, accept the old notes.

Just give it a few days things will get back to normal.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by plaindealer: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
ubest1:

CBN statement is mute and irrelevant, the supreme court is absolute so the CBN must obey the law of the land.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by Nightwolf1: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:
I saw this coming when he gave that speech in Ogun state about the evil forces trying to use Naira swap and fuel scarcity to derail the election.

Right, now, Emiefele and his evil handlers are back to square one, empty-handed, all exercise in futility, a waste of time and resources.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God bless Nigeria.

Buhari the mai gaskiya doesn't obey court order. You can continue wailing.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by Lipscomb(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Whatever the case maybe I will still blame Buhari .

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by plaindealer: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lipscomb:
Whatever the case maybe I will still blame Buhari .

Me too, I love PMB, but I blame him for the whole mess. The Supreme court just saved PMB and his legacy.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by ganisucks(f): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
IMF and worldbank who secretly gave the idea to CBN, yesterday said the policy should be suspended. The whole thing was a big distraction. Whatever they wanted to do, they have done it. Prepare for part 6. That one will be a shocker.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by ganisucks(f): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Buhari the mai gaskiya doesn't obey court order. You can continue wailing.
He will obey it.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by Lifted07: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
No he didn't win. But it's okay for him to have the illusion of victory at least before his imminent loss at the poll.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by okpurukata(f): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
APC vs APC. Its good to witness this.

They will keep fighting until they finish themselves.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by Nightwolf1: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
ganisucks:

He will obey it.

That's an illusion

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by Throwback: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu is showing true and decisive leadership.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by yarimo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thank you sir, this is victory for democracy and the masses

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by gfelo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
i don't know why buying of vote scared nigeria, if nigerians are foolish enough to sell their vote let them b foolish enough to endure the pain, i think all this suffering now we are in it together, who cares

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by yarimo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
ubest1:
I can feel your pains take it easy oo

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by Hessem: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Don't go and deposit your #200 naira remaining in your pocket. After 10th,u will know that Buhari is deaf and does not hear nor obey any court order then u will lose the #200 u hoped to use drink Agbo.
Dey there nah dey rejoice over nonsense court case

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by Okoroawusa: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Me too, I love PMB, but I blame him for the whole mess. The Supreme court just saved PMB and his legacy.

Me too

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by SWATMan: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God bless Nigeria.

Empty brains running riot in nairaland.
The jurisdiction of the Supreme Court, as decided by several precedents, cannot interfere in the economic policy of the government.

Just wait and see.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by SWATMan: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:
Tinubu is showing true and decisive leadership.

What is decisive here? You guys are just funny and don't know that the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court, as decided by several precedents, cannot interfere in the economic policy of the government.

Olodo.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God bless Nigeria.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Until CBN make letter everything is still standstill

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by JoeNL22(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God bless Nigeria.

Calm down. Buhari has every right to use an executive order to over rule the supreme court. Check section 5 of the 1999 constitution.

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by BRIMBRAM: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
ganisucks:
IMF and worldbank who secretly gave the idea to CBN, yesterday said the policy should be suspended. The whole thing was a big distraction. Whatever they wanted to do, they have done it. Prepare for part 6. That one will be a shocker.

If they like let them bring part 666 sef. We go still show dem sege.
Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by BRIMBRAM: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
JoeNL22:

Calm down. Buhari has every right to use an executive order to over rule the supreme court. Check section 5 of the 1999 constitution.

Why will Buhari do that?

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by seunmsg(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Leader pass leader!

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by iwaeda: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God bless Nigeria.

Last win he will ever have. grin grin grin angry

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by iwaeda: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
seunmsg:
Leader pass leader!

Which leader, you don't know Buhari, Mutairu. grin grin grin angry

Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
plaindealer:

That's the slowpoke you worshiped for seven years.

Don't count your Chicks yet.
Re: CBN Naira Swap. Asiwaju Tinubu Won Again. by homosapien(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
SWATMan:

Empty brains running riot in nairaland.
The jurisdiction of the Supreme Court, as decided by several precedents, cannot interfere in the economic policy of the government.

Just wait and see.

According to your logic, Economic policy work in isolation, away from the law of the land.

Okay, where does CBN get its power from??

Three USD Billionaires Left In Nigeria In September 2023 - Forbes / Nigerians Are Brainwashed According To South Africans / Celesine Omehia Has Been Removed