Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) (44903 Views)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / Fire Razes Samek Line at Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) / Gtbank Vs Innoson - Gtbank In Trouble As #boycottgtbank Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Busy76: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoNZ-X0cEF4

A video has emerged where bank customers, who came to Guarantee trust bank in Aba Abia State to get cash at a bank in the state, decided to make themselves at home and this saw them being comfortable enough to cook.
They have turned the bank into a makeshift restaurant amid the prolonged cash crunch.

The residents arrived on the bank’s property with pots, various cooking utensils, and camping gas, and they immediately got to work cooking.

As other residents waited in line at the bank’s automated teller machines, they made noodles, which roughly four guys took turns eating.

Residents had been camped within the bank’s grounds for hours in the hopes of receiving some cash, according to a voice in the background speaking Igbo.

The individual claimed that they had been waiting for so long that they had to make a meal to eat as they waited to obtain cash.

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/naira-swap-bank-customers-cooks-and-eats-noodle-inside-gtbank-in-aba-abia-state-video/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Kylekent59: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
ABA no dey carry last.

I can remember my first time in Abia state. It was fun.

Who remembers this song, " Dem say no tight guy can come from Aba, that's why I wan tell Dem say na lie."

231 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Godsfrezx: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
APC has failed ........
Peter Obi will win on 25th Feb.... Hit Like if you believe.

493 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by tolufase: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
I wonder why Nigerians should be subjected to this kind of hardship because they don't want certain candidates to win an election.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Parachoko: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
This policy dey touch Tilumbu wotowoto, e don leave Lagos go Aba, he still never see the new notes collect since January 1st 2023.

Tilumbu dey try hide him face for the video, but I catch am, nah him dey top the Indomie with Life Beer

67 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
IPOB terrorists looking for a way to steal from the bank undecided after all it's affecting TINUBU only na

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
I will sing a song by my fellow Prophet to describe the current situation of Nigeria.

In my fellow Prophet's (Fela) voice.

I geti my money plan my plan finish

Start to de go for marketi start to de go for shopping.

Before I reach marketi nko o, government show don enter my plan e don spoil o.

Government show don enter my plan e don spoil o.

Overtake e don overtake overtake...aayaah!

Overtake e don overtake overtake...aayaah!

This I have seen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
click Like if you want CBN to postpone Naira swap till after elections.

Click share if you want them to stop it before elections.

Let's know the one most Nairalanders prefers.

8 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Reelmii: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin..atleast their pot neat.....they no go stain anybody with charcoal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by OCTAVO: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by princeade86(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Let beer parlour operate also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by AdronHomesPrope: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lol
Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by jibrilELsudan: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
I LIKE THEIR STYLE

DEM FOR PUT ONE TENT WITH BED FOR ONE CORNER MAKE ASHIAWOS DEY SELL THEIR KUKUNASE

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Chai.. ..

BENIN BOYS COOK FOR ROAD,YORO BOYS DESTROY BANK,IGBO CHIEFS COOK INSIDE BANKS..

WANDERFUL...but wait oo..How did MNK know all these stuffs..? That guy na winch olorun. HE SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Kingcalls: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists looking for a way to steal from the bank undecided

U this efulefu that has nothing to offer to humanity apat from ur parasitic nature... zuwo

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerians have a way of turning every serious issues to cruise and jokes sha.....

Suffering and smiling as Baba 70 talk.

While Nigerians can heave a sigh of relief that the February 10 deadline has now been suspended, and that they have some more time to deposit their old naira notes and/or swap with the redesigned ones, the outcome of the February 15 hearing at the Supreme Court will determine for how long the relief will last.
A good for the Masses.
Good one for the sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Shame to the evil and senseless terrorists and criminals supporters that want to put our country in chaos.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by FlawlessKarl: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:

Go and hustle outside stop eating from your momma's pot and roam all over nairaland to drop trash comment always.

16 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Sweetvie: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin
Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na like this ENDSARS take start

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Lee99: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lol, very soon them go turn am to concert venue

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by nurez305(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin
Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
This policy dey touch Tilumbu wotowoto, e don leave Lagos go Aba, he still never see the new notes collect since January 1st 2023.

Tilumbu dey try hide him face for the video, but I catch am, nah him dey top the Indomie with Life Beer
Incoherent jargons by NL kiddos everywhere.
Tueh...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by Faiththatworks(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seriously are we all mad in this country,se gbogbo wa ti ya were ni Nigeria ni.
I don't understand what's really happening in Nigeria.
How will any sane human being support this imbecilic, outrageous, terroristic,lunatic, satanic currency swap policy.
Although I was thoroughly disappointed the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Senator Lawan on Monday,but God will bless all the Supreme Court Justices who ruled unammousily in favor of suspending the satanic, devilish, terroristic, anarchist swap policy of Mr Emefiele and Baba Buhari till next week Wednesday.
Baba Buhari and Mr Emefiele can never be more intelligent than millions of Nigerians who are suffering the effect of this demonic swap policy.
As for those whose brains have become hypnotized into believing this terroristic swap policy will benefit their political party,the Almighty God will open your eyes and brains.
I have never seen anywhere human beings will take opportunity of the intense sufferings of millions of people and still gleefully declare the satanic policy is for the benefit of the suffering masses.
I have also concluded that many of these hypnotized supporters don't have any business they do or are too broke to withdraw money in their account.
No genuine hard working Nigerian will be happy with the chaotic situation of the last one week in The country.
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Alh Shettima
God bless Supreme Court Justices
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by ZendayaColeman(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
yarimo:

TRASH

3 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by DipoToyo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
sad

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by fitinwell: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is how it suppose be..

They want us to fight and kill each other that's there evil plan..

But see the Joy eating together like brothers that we are supposed to be everywhere in this country..

Nigeria is Nigeria.. nothing like Hausa, igbo or Yoruba... Christain or Muslim or traditionalist...

We are NIGERIANS

AND WE SHOULD LIVE LIKE NIGERIANS

5 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) by sofeo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nice one though.

That's what the banks want, give it to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots) / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.