Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) (25512 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Wins Vanguard Personality Of The Year (Picures) / Thugs Attack Dino Melaye's Campaign Train In Odokoro-Gbede District (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Valkrie: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
All urchin here masturbating about Tinubu campaign in Kogi....!! Come back here and check after election...Tinubu can never I repeat can never win Kogi....!!!

As it stands now APC is the most hated party in Kogi....people you see there where deceived and given N1000 each for transport and to give them money later....!!!

The only time APC ever won in Kogi was during the election of the late governor after that it was a mess....!!

Is it ebira or igala that would vote APC...after the hunger in the state...? The only block that may be sympathetic to Tinubu would be the Okun block with the hope that if he wins he can manipulate faleke to become rhe governor....outside that APC is dead in Kogi and even within the ogun block Dino and others are there to tear them apart....!!!

I really pity for those who think APC can ever win Kogi...!! The only way is by rigging and nothing more just like the last election after all the crowd they paid and gathered for campaign, it had to take the intervention of the presidency and police, soldiers, thugs and INEC to help rig APC back to power....!!!
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by reddingtonblack: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Reinaldo:
Awon oniranu...these people have nothing to offer Nigerians. If they had anything to offer they would have offered it in the past 8 years.
Imagine watching Nigerians suffer at the hands of your party then suddenly that same party claims to have the solutions to the problems they created after ignoring Nigerians for 8 years. No be film trick be that? grin grin grin

When you say these people you must be referring to Buhari and Emeefele, becos it as alway glaring/obvious Buhari runs government like a One man business.
It some logical to blame APC in all, buh in fairness we all Buhari sidelined Tinubu & Osibanjo and every other person that could showed him a better way.
The fews days Osibanjo was in control we all felt the difference that was the last of it, Buhari never gave him such chance again, APC get part of the blame but they deserve another chance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Emola12(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
temitope27:
JAGABAN FOR PRESIDENT

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH ASIWAJU
point of corection you will say u and ur family love him so much okay
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Sammy5413(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
The only hope for a better Nigeria
Confirmedzombie:

Tinubu is my father and I am proud of him.
He has achieved many things more than your father.

Remember to cast your vote for Tinubu come February 25.

Tinubu is our incoming president

Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by temitope27(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Emola12:
point of corection you will say u and ur family love him so much okay
I said we, are you human?
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Boyewu: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
From the topic... Train lands is different from aeroplane or jet lands. I don't know what his own lands mean. The guy don fail summary and comprehension well well before. grin grin grin
rhythyson:

There is an Airstrip in kogi.

come ooo what is your understanding of the word "land"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Ofemmanu1: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Omihanifa:
How can he land in kogi when there's no airport in kogi?

Oga, park well o.

Truly there's no Airport in Kogi but Dangote's got a small private airport in Obajana, Kogi state.

BAT arrived at around Past 12 noon today coincidentally, it was my launch time.

I saw BAT, better vehicles, Securities and plenty others.

I'ma Dangote staff tho.
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Oplug: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Norbertoka:
No joy, it's time to share more funds.
noted
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by truthfinder319: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
The next President

Dapagun:
See Pictures
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by truthfinder319: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
The next President. Children of hate, how market?
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Monzze: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Valkrie:
All urchin here masturbating about Tinubu campaign in Kogi....!! Come back here and check after election...Tinubu can never I repeat can never win Kogi....!!!

As it stands now APC is the most hated party in Kogi....people you see there where deceived and given N1000 each for transport and to give them money later....!!!

The only time APC ever won in Kogi was during the election of the late governor after that it was a mess....!!

Is it ebira or igala that would vote APC...after the hunger in the state...? The only block that may be sympathetic to Tinubu would be the Okun block with the hope that if he wins he can manipulate faleke to become rhe governor....outside that APC is dead in Kogi and even within the ogun block Dino and others are there to tear them apart....!!!

I really pity for those who think APC can ever win Kogi...!! The only way is by rigging and nothing more just like the last election after all the crowd they paid and gathered for campaign, it had to take the intervention of the presidency and police, soldiers, thugs and INEC to help rig APC back to power....!!!

In a free, fair and credible election, APC will take 60% votes in Kogi.. grin
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Emola12(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
temitope27:
I said we, are you human?
okay I can understand you I'm human being buh you goat can love him
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Burna440(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Omihanifa:
How can he land in kogi when there's no airport in kogi?
Dangote airstrip at Obajana I guess
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Jabbreal: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2023
oyin44:
An enthusiastic welcome will be served to him by the masses..

Tinubu really fought for us
Nah this old man u want make en rule you. He can't walk man.
Check we'll you will see how old and stupid this country will be
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
reddingtonblack:

When you say these people you must be referring to Buhari and Emeefele, becos it as alway glaring/obvious Buhari runs government like a One man business.
It some logical to blame APC in all, buh in fairness we all Buhari sidelined Tinubu & Osibanjo and every other person that could showed him a better way.
The fews days Osibanjo was in control we all felt the difference that was the last of it, Buhari never gave him such chance again, APC get part of the blame but they deserve another chance

So APC let Nigerians suffer for 8 years but now that they want votes, they are suddenly forming love?
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mccullum:

Your crying will commence fully by 27th of February, bad belle grin

I can never cry. If Tinubu wins I will enjoy watching people who voted for him suffer. I no go send anybody father. The suffering can never affect me. 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu is not Buhari.

But he brought Buhari, and watched Buhari fail for 8 years while Nigerians suffered? The only reason he didn't say anything is because of his personal ambition. So Nigerians can go and die like Oshiomole told that woman as long his own ambition is intact abi
Re: Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) by reddingtonblack: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

So APC let Nigerians suffer for 8 years but now that they want votes, they are suddenly forming love?

When you say APC let Nigerians suffer, lets be sincere was there anything APC could have done, the constitution only recognises and empower just one man to give policies & order. even aishat left aso rock becos her husband no dey listen, should APC have point gun to his head undecided

Highest Apc can do is advise Buhari, and hope he listens.
Maybe another option they had was to scatter the party or start a new party which doesnt make sense becos they would have stand a better chance at getting power from inside (apc) than outside (pdp or others).

A yoruba adage says, lets thank person wey see us nd roll eyes ....naa some know even look our way. apc still dey roll eye when will Atiku & obi look where we dey undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Buhari, Saraki Strike Deal Over $29.9b Loan Request / Police Deploy SWAT Officers In State Commands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.