Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Religious Leaders Are So Disrespectful To God...he’s Very Wicked.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Leaders Are So Disrespectful To God...he’s Very Wicked.. (122 Views)

Idahosa Said If T.B. Joshua Is Not Of God, He Won't Survive 7 Years / Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Leaders Are So Disrespectful To God...he’s Very Wicked.. by Lucasmuyiwaa: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
“Anybody who doesn’t fear God is blind” they says. I believe there’s God and I believe in God Almighty.

But there are some people who are having different thoughts about God, they are thinking God is going to suffer us after we die and most especially the day of judgment and accountability. Like I’m not a saint but I believe in him and I also believe he loves me.

Many religious leaders have changed lots of the human beings mind and brain and made them believe indirectly that God is very wicked. If your biological father or mother is wicked don’t think God is the same like him or her. How would you even think God will purnish you for every single mistake or things you do all the time of your life and put you inside hell fire. Believing in him and adoring him all the time also with some good doings is a very comfortable zone on itself. I speak to God and address Him in my room like a I’m a funny guy to him whenever he makes me smile or makes me sad on my kneels. If you believe he’s a savior as you preach he will save you and also if you believe in all the beautiful names you address Him with, why don’t you believe he’s very kind? No Pastor or imam is having same believe as me cuz I look at most of them and feel they can’t prove to me that they are clean and who knows maybe I even believe in God more than him. I do my things my way and say my minds to him when I’m happy or sad. I don’t believe in Soap or whatsoever, and I also don’t people who believe in juju sef. whereas, I believe everything that happens is grace of God and also believe he’s very mysterious Mheeeen my thinking go far on top God matter but avoid doing lots of bad things and also make my believe in Him above all things I do.

(1) (Reply)

God Can Use You / The Source Of Good And Perfect Gifts / Don't Grow Weary In Doing Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.