Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior (9813 Views)

Becoming A Full Stack Software Engineer - A Chronicle / Chronicle Of A Hustler That Expected An Easy Run With Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
I had to create new thread, i think it is better this way...

It's the 5th weeks already..... Day 27th

One thing i am enjoying here is our breakfast and lunch especially, i love the cookies with Tea/Cofee, then our lunch, My God!
I am very sure they are spending a whole lot of money to finance this, to say we have been having this foods ever since January 9th, every Mondays to Saturdays, and to say it is a proper food ohhh, i eat Chicken almost everyday, or sometimes take Croacker Fish, I am enjoying it while it last....

I am yet to submit my employment documents, hmmn! I should finish this training school first, let me see road

So we had an exam on Monday, it was Basic Accounting Exam, i studied Accounting, so i kind of have an edge, though this is a course i had done in my Year 1 days, like 10 years ago, Omo! i am getting old ohhh

I had to do some reminiscing, but it wasn't that bad finding my way around it, to say during those times, i never really understood my ledgers like that, but it feels great having to learn them again, and all.

We had classes back to back, the class got to know i was an ACA, lobatan... then there was another ACA colleague, i call him my God sent helper, he had helped me in the i think 2nd week, he shared me some relevant materials i didn't ever think to ask for, then baba was saying, i like you babe, i said, Focus! let's finish SBE, what brought us here first, baba said, we can do both now, in my mind, i was like, ogbeni, jhoor ma ko ba mi, i didn't come here to play ohh

Then the exam held on Monday 6th, the sitting chart diagram directed me to seat in the next building, at almost time, we were informed there was a power outage, a part of me was happy jharre, though we would have to wait for almost 3 hours when the first batch finishes, so i could listen to some videos on some topics i haven't gotten a grip of, on YouTube.

Then like 3 colleagues came around asking me to explain some things to them, i started, it was also an opportunity for me to learn the stuf again, we were mid-way when we saw a message that power has been restored, and we were to go to our classes for the exam, Omo! i was like, God please, let this power go again...lol

I went to locate my class in the next building, the invigilator was in the class already, someone was sitting on my seat, i checked the sitting arrangement, i just had to help her move her stuffs, so i could sit on my seat, she wasn't on seat, i would explain why i did that when she gets back.

Exam started ohh, i got my class exam password, questions came popping, I thank God, questions that came to my screen were very okay. My account balanced, though i had a little difference, i had to review all over like thrice, on the 3rd attempt, i was able to see what happened, i had mistakenly written 020, instead of 200, and that was what was causing the throw up, after adjusting that difference, i got balanced, my face was litted, to say the question was also okay.

I think another prayer point should be, God please from the questions bank, let only simple questions come to my screen, it is very important honestly, because while some might have it soft, another might be having it hard.

God helped me, Thank God

After the exams, i went to the cafeteria, on exam Mondays like this, we get our food packed for take out already with a bottled water, it was full when i got there, there were varieties, i settled for Rice, Beans and Chicken. Immediately, i left for a friend's house to pass time.

The Whatsapp chats were hilarious, people were saying God Abeg! the exam was harrrrrd, some people didn't find it soft, some got really technical questions, some got tricky ones, some got confusing ones, different stories....lol

8 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Day 27th,
My SBE Chronicle, Access Warrior

The course facilitator for today's course sent us an introductory message on Whatsapp yesternight, introducing himself and his course, as usual, G my Friend replied with the, 'we can't wait to learn from you'.....
I think, I replied too, my second or third time, I said, "we can't wait to have you", lol, I'm speaking on everyone's behalf, but who sent me though

I left home late, that's another story entirely, I got to class to 9am, as usual, my favorite sitting position was vacant.... BUT I want to choose another seat over it solely because of the AC, the AC is placed directly at the seats, and so makes me chilly, shivering, but this week I decided to choose my battle wisely, on other days I still had to sit there demystifying the odds, I have had to be pleading with the guy at the edge to switch the AC on and off, and the guys, of course females were always complaining that the AC should be on, daaa daa daa.....

But as of yesterday and today, I have been sitting at the back, the place is like an incubator, just cool though, I now see why they complain that they want AC, oh well

But I thought the facilitator said it was a virtual class, we were surprised to see him enter the class, At 9am the class started, he made us introduce ourselves, introduced himself...

It was a long day, at 10am we had breakfast. I now have extra cookies, like I have one or two that submit theirs to me after collecting, I just take it home to give this kids..

This man teaching was just somehow sef, he's mostly a reader, and not a teacher, at 2pm we went for lunch, first time a vendor brought Amala and Ewedu with gbegiri, I had a take out.

The class was getting so bored already, people were sleeping already, I didn't sleep though, and the video recorders and zoomers started work, they sent their captures to the WhatsApp group, so hilarious, there's my particular friend, S he's always sleeping in a boring class, and they usually make a video of him...

This course exam is holding next week Monday, everyone dreads Monday, it is always an exam writing day, to say this coming Monday we have 2 exams...

I'm seeing the mail for the sitting arrangement has been sent now... Aargh!!!

At a point, the class couldn't wait for this class to be over, the presentation slides was 111 slides, and it must be covered, on top 50 MCQs.

Baba said you will read this one, jumped, we were like, it's finished, we are on our own if we think he's going to spoon feed us with explanations.

Almost 6pm, people were packing their bags already, me too, baba concluded, the class ended.

Hmmn!!!
God's helping

3 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Day 35th if i'm correct...

Meet your Data Analyst, meet your data girl, but oh boy!

I am still here in this class, i am tired.

We had a quiz after the class, i had a 8 out of 10.

I am doing well
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by MonthlySalary: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Oshey Omo Tech girl

1 Like

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
MonthlySalary:
Oshey Omo Tech girl
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes
na me be that
Thank you
Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Missbee99: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2023
I look forward to more stories and I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Missbee99:
I look forward to more stories and I wish you all the best.
Thank you Missbee smiley
Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Day 37th of my SBE experience

Monday in TS is exam day, they are Mondays i do not really like literally, time tends to run on Mondays, as if someone is manually pushing the time, like before you say jack it is 8am, check again, it's 9am.

The week earlier, a mail containing the sitting arrangement is sent, after my Data Analytics class, i discovered the sitting arrangement chart is done on Power BI using the Tree Map, when i first saw the sitting arrangement chart, it looks so colorful, like, an art... like i thought to myself the person who designed must have done a whole lot of work, and the permutation and combination part, but then, i can see that functions did the magic.

My second class and the last session with Dataleum held the next day, i love this guys, like they were really a team, they were so ready to help, on occasions i get stucked, and it happens when maybe i looked away, the next thing you are seeing that the facilitator has left you, but the class assistance were on standby, once i beckon on them, fiam they come around, and i get helped.

At a point i was wondering why we have like 6 of them in the class, both their MD, COO, CTO, Project Manager, the facilitator, etc, in my mind i'm like this guys are literally choking us, for jokes anyway.... but they were on standby, they did a great job honestly. They guided and guarded us. We had an exam after the class, oh boy! i managed to get a 36 out of 50 questions, the highest was a 40.
Now my total marks is 54% out of 70, then our final capstone project is a 30 marks, they should just give me like a 27% for my project, i will now have 81%, i am okay.

I forgot to write that on Thursday, that was last week, i kept my food in the fridge, and it moved, i was frigging' disappointed, like it was strange, i went to check the kitchen area, Lo and behold, i saw my plate, a takeaway plate sitting pretty beside the sink, empty with little remnant, i was shocked, who could have ate someone's else food. I was so angry, coupled with the fact i was fasting, and i have in my head, that ohhh! when i break my fast, after eating a fruit, i have a food to eat already.

My countenance changed when i got to class, it was after the class in the evening around past 6pm, one or two colleagues asked what happened, i told them what happened, i was still furious, i asked someone on the group if i could make a report to the Admin, she said maybe, the last time the program director had to publicy chastise us, was when we were informed that some chairs in the cafeteria were sticked with gum, like, people are so ridiculous, i can't think of a perfect word right now that better suit this gutter behaviour, like how on earth will you do that? is there no trash bin or something.

I was still so furious, especially when i remember how the vendor filled my takeaway to the brim with the fried and Jollof rice, i sent a whatsapp message to the Admin, i explained in details what happened, the woman apologized, i moved on. The next day i still went to meet her in person, her office is beside my class, that's why i went anyways, she now said to give only me, a permission to put my food in the fridge seated in the Facilitator's lounge, she said i should not make people know, i should label my plate too, so she doesn't mix it with hers. It made sense.

After the Data Analytics class, we got paired for a project, a buddy list was sent, i really wished i got another partner, a guy preferably, but i got paired with a lady, but i feel the person who worked on the pairing could have use a Tree Map, as per the Data guru that we/they are, but the pairing was done alphabetically instead, like the way our name list was in sequence, they just did, the normal 1, 2 pairing, apparently my partner is the next person after my name, the reason i got paired with her, she is such reserved person.

We have a deadline for submission, before 9am on Sunday morning, as at Saturday evening, we haven't done anything, she is just saying, T what of our project, i said let's see during lunch, mbanu i didn't see her, during the class, i said wait behind after the class, after the class, she showed me a message, they told her the driver was around, she stays in an hostel for this SBE duration.

I was like okay ohhh, after the class, i saw that people have started something, some were almost like 70% done, and i haven't started anything, i wished i had a partner that would say, i would do it for us, just review what i did, but no, that wasn't my case, and we have 30 marks at stake, which we both need to boost our scores. I started something, it was past 7pm but i still waited, i got my sierra-leonian colleague to explain where i needed clarifications, he studied computer science anyways. When he was leaving, i left too.

Cash strapped, i got #200 from 2 of my colleague, i will shaa not trek home... they came to the rescue

I got home, still on this assignment matter, mama sent me another class work to check, Apparently the project data and requirements was same for all classes. I sha opened it, and look through. My dear A came around, not physically oh, i meant he called, so i told him about the assignment, the deadline and all, baba sha ask where he could come in, dahdahdah, he's a tech bro, but his is more of software, coding and the likes, i don't think he has work with a Power BI tool, but he stayed around, we used our google meet link, and the anydesk, i shared my screen, when i got stucked with pasting my chart and all, he then took the control to use a snipping tool, like i have forgotten Snipping tool exist, he helped do the cutting pastings, and all.

We were still on it as at past 1am, baba waited, it was a whole lot of work to do, later later sha, i had to use some stuffs in the work this lady sent to me. I pended after sometime, so i can sleep, only for a colleague to reach out to me to ask something, and also told me hope i know submission is 9am tomorrow morning, i was shocked, like all on my mind was 9pm, she saved me, i had to get the laptop opened again to continue to finish, like i am done at this point. I then sent to mama to proofread and review.

The next morning, Sunday, mama was yet to revert, i called her she wasn't picking, i called another colleagues in the hostel, so she can help reach her, her line wasn't picked as well. Not long after she responded, she did the needful too. She sent a message that, Great Job! in my mind, i was like, okay ohhhhh, lol, but i sent her a hugging emoji....

Mondays are for exams.
In TS, the interiors, plenty handwritings on the wall, you self will not want to give up...lol
mention the place, is it the staircase, as you are climbing up like this, you are seeing, don't ever give up........
Is it in the cafeteria, if you want to go far,......
Motivational write ups everywhere....but they are actually cool stuffs

2 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Day 38th

I witnessed an SBE got withdrawn today, all of this happened within a split second.

Like, it was during my class lunch break, i took swallow, i had it pack jere, i want to take it home, i settled for Yellow garri and vegetable, with my chicken, i wished i could point the one i was eyeing, but the woman gave me a small one, dhurrr!

I left the kitchen, i remembered i want to see a "friend" in Marigold class, i had met her some weeks ago in this programme, so i heard some exams, the ones done in the afternoon yesterday, the fail rate was kinda high, so i had want to meet with her to ask her about it, I was aware her class had the exam, so i just wanted to see her, and ask stuffs, as i stepped into the class, i bumped into her, her attention was kind of divided, but she managed to tell me she had failed the course yesterday, so apparently those who did in her class were about matching to the Admin office to review the exam, and prepare for a resit exam.

I even followed her to the office, the door was widely opened, there were people there, about 10 or thereabout, but i didn't enter the office, i really have no business there, as it is not yet my class turn to take the admin, also my class was diagonally opposite the admin office. In less than 5 minutes i heard the woman, the admin raising her voice, talking dahdahdah....then i heard someone crying, begging.

Then i was curious, i came to peep, i saw this my friend, she was the one on her knees begging, crying. What happened was, the admin woman caught her using her phone to snap the computer screen, she had snapped like 3 questions, and on the door post to this office, it was boldly written, do not enter with a mobile phone, or a smart watch because of cases like this.

I heard the woman saying you will be a scape goat, she insisted, despite the lady was crying, begging holding her hand, before we said jack, we saw a message from our program director, with a screenshot of one of the question picture she took. I was shocked, like, oh my! this is the end for her, she sent it already, and the note to that screenshot was she was withdrawn from the programme, with her name attached and her student number.

It was really sad honestly, this whole thing happened within a split second. I was doing a workback to when i went to meet her, were talking about the exam, we came downstairs, she entered the office, then BOOM!

I am yet to speak with her though, but honestly i don't even know what to start saying to her, where will she start from, only if she hadn't thought to do that. The fair thing is a review actually help you to see the questions you missed, and you get to see the answers, you know.

It's cold here.....

It is well, my enemy also failed, i will write about it when i do my review and resits. I wish i prepared more, caused this was actually my fault.
Hmmn
My SBE Chronicle

2 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2023

It's a season of goodnews!!!!
I have lost count of this day kini kini, i was doing

Here is the news, we would be having our graduation on April 3rd, other details is yet to be communicated though, but Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The program director created a Whatsapp group, she called it - Class of 2023.

We still have about 3/4 exams to write before the month ends anyways.
Let me start saving money for my 2 pieces blue suit, and shoe grin grin grin

Okay, last week, a mail was sent, asking us the unit we want to be deployed, location, and all.... there was a clause regarding this, saying it is not 100% though, but then, my desire unit is, The Financial Control or the Internal Audit department.... I dislike Marketing, Operations, etcetera.
They asked to justify reasons for choosing the department.

I am really trusting God for my desired unit, not by my works at all, because if it's by that, then the working smart people, would definitely get it.

They want to organize a party, i think every class hold it separately, not a combined one.

Boom!!!!!!
This afternoon, we got a message;

[i]I like to believe that all the effort directed at trying to guide you along the path of integrity is making some impact on all of you.

Am I being delusional?

I am deeply pained when I witness some acts of sheer stupidity and shortsightedness that just puts a permanent stain on one's name.

I am sure you are all.wonderimg what I am talking about. I sure hope that what I think is brewing right now does not crystallize.

You will be updated

Another message was sent an hour ago, with evidences, long story short, 4 people were withdrawn.
I know one of them personally, we both had our On the Job Training at the same branch last year.
[/i]

Tooh!
These guys are just unlucky, this malpractices have been happening ever since, i was shocked when i also heard people lift excel sheets during exams, like what effrontery, no fear whatsoever.

I am coming...

1 Like

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
#########
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we officially finished with the last exam yesterday
Done and Dusted

Warriors
Unbound, Unbent, Unbroken!

God be glorified

After the exam, we had a prayer session, we can hear people in other classes shouting, screaming their lungs, stamping their feet's, it was not crazy...na them know the shege their eyes saw.

Our graduation is happening on Monday at the head quarter, oniru Lagos.

I went to Yaba with some class mates on Monday, immediately after the exam. So i was able to get a UK used one for #10k, my budget sef was 8k, but it was manageable, i got navy blue. I got an akube camisole too, but it's big, if i don't get another before Saturday, i will have to give obioma to adjust it for me.

My suit is sitting pretty in the laundry shop, i dropped it there on Tuesday morning, i told them, i will come for pick-up on Saturday. that's settled.

It remains a shoe, i checked online, Instagram, the ones i saw, i'm omoed, the least price was #10k, and i need to make my hair too.

I was explaining to my friend Dee, about what i needed, the cloth, shoe and hair, madam asked for my account number after the conversation, i was like, no now, don't worry, but deep inside me, i really needed it. Before i could say jack, i saw an alert, she sent me a token, it made me happy, like, eh eh, someone that's also managing like me, and she could still thought to give me a token.

She said, go and get a suit you like ohh... Dee is such a sweet human being. I also checked Ogba market for where to get a shoe, i couldn't get my size 39. I reached out to some 2/3 friends for funds, their girl wants to buy a shoe, i felt somehow, but then, it's not asif i have ever done that before, really.... And i felt funny doing it, it also made me remembered a part in Enoch movie, where Daddy G.O had gone to his uncle's house to make a request, that he buys him a pair of shoe.

I have a used shoe, if it turns out i don't eventually get a new one, i would have to make do with that one, but then i don't know, i feel like wearing a new shoe, Oh well!. I am feeling so fly about Monday, i volunteered to take the opening prayer, so my name was minuted on with the role already on the excel sheet and colored.

On Sunday morning, i had just saw the request from our program director, they needed some role volunteers for the afternoon sessions, it happened so fast, i saw myself sending her a dm volunteering, not quite long, she reverted. It was signed, sealed, and delivered, lol.

Omo, i did't even think of, Oh! what's the crowd like, stage fright....
I know i would be fine, i would ask God to help me...
I will not look at anyone's face, my shoulder high.

The, 1/2 friends wants to come for me, first my mother was saying, are parents not coming, i'm like, it's not university ohhh, that parents will bring food, lol.
Then these friends, if they can come fine, 1 actually works around oniru, so it makes sense if he comes.

#Daisy ELTP 45, wonderful people
My class was Daisy, this my class members are just so amazing, we agreed to do something, after exams, we agreed to pay 7k, to go to Oniru beach, some choosed Avista beach for 9k, as it is eventually we didn't do anything, deep down, i was happy, i don't even have that 7k to pay, and some others were in my shoes as well.

So, i had a crush in class, i noticed, baba liked me, the class people got to know about it, baba sometimes when we have conversations, he talks as though he is from another planet, his Whatsapp status actually irritates me, and i'm like, Yo! where's this guy from.Whatever he posts just doesn't make any sense, like senseless. He said he like posting memes. One of the times we have talked, he said, what is generational curses? it's nothing, it's imagination, i'm like, i am not interested in this conversation. He is so forward too, argues a lot, etc.

But i just had a cool class relationship with him, and managed the whole thing well.

Thank God for this phase
12 weeks completed.

3 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Muyiwamary(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Hoooooooorayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

It's my 🎓 today
Today is the day the Lord has made, I'll rejoice and be glad init.... I got that
Holy Spirit help me to say that while saying the opening praying this afternoon...

I'm currently on transit, Third Mainland bridge precisely, there's traffic, normal thing, I saw small shege at this 7up bus stop, the bus I had boarded at Ogba, going to Obalende, suddenly started coughing, some people said they noticed while it moved out of the garage, personally for me yeah, I don't like situations like this, if it happens to a bus I'm in, I'm always subtly angry in my spirit, that why is it now this bus I am in, it's happening to. The guy Sha parked at the bus stop. I can't even see the conductor again, and I'm yet to collect my #300 balance, the bus state is even bad, it can't be fixed right away.

People started asking for refund, he said #300, people said no ohhhh, me I'm sha clamouring for my refund and previous balance, the conductor was already having altercation here and there. And I wore my glasses, the one I have been admiring on people's face lately, I got one for myself on Saturday, I'm on it, next thing a hand landed on my face, Help me thank God, it was just a mild punch, Oh boy! this people want to injure me ni sha, people that saw that, were saying sorry, and even telling the hand that did that, won't he say Sorry...
I got a little bit teary, but it's fine now.

I just moved back a little, still screaming for my #700 abeg.

Then I got Lekki directly after running back and forth after cars, with my nylon suit on my hand, and my office bag.

It's this outrageous boot fare that caused all these though, I checked the fare, from the house to Oniru, I was seeing over #7,000, and I also thought of doing a shared trip with people around, but it didn't go well, I got just someone, then excuse excuse, I just moved.

And then I thought of getting dressed at my friend, F's place on the Island, Ikate precisely, that's better sef, because I can't even imagine jumping bus with this my suit, and under this scorchy sun, it won't be nice, then my hair, that's shiny, the sun will just be entering my scalp, I'll just be nagging like an angry bird... LOL

Before I got this car I'm in, I ran eehn!
I wished I did a ride, but then

Who will give me graduation money bayiii... Lol

I'm really grateful to God, and really things are aligning for me...

One thing, God would never mismanage your life

Today is a Great day
#grateful heart
#spirit_toyoh

7 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Treasure321: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nice
Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by OdogwuMoney6: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Anybody wey get 120k and want to buy good laptop to start him or her own tech journey like OP, check my last thread
Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Shambolambo: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Cool
Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Tecnophone: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
alien 👾?
Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
I have no idea what's going on here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by money121(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ok
Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by sonofthunder: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
I have no idea what's going on here

So confusing

3 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Ayilara1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
sonofthunder:

So confusing

Abi o

What is SBE?

Abi she expected me to read all that without knowing what I'm reading?

3 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Zeddyzed: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Confusing thread. What's SBE? What exactly is this supposed to be about?

2 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by HeliumStar: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
The way some people think is funny!

Just because it's your field, you don't expect the whole world to revolve around it!

Not everyone knows the meaning of SBE not alone what it entails, a little intro of that should have been given at first.

Poor communication skills.

8 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by flexyrule(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Access Bank....
Pros:
Great place to start a banking career.

Great pay!

Would mould you into a great person.

Cons:

Work/Life balance - non-existent!

Toxicity - Maximum

Conclusion:
Just do 5 years there run for your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by haybhi1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
This recount only tells half the story. What's the whole thing about gann?

Meanwhile, congratulations. Can we have a summary instead of the missive OP, else this doesn't appear like a front page-worthy post.

3 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Lemmy123(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
I stopped reading though when I discovered I had a long way to go with the write up... I stopped at where you had to stay up all night with a guy to finish a project up... And where Mama said "Great job"

Whatever this is, congratulations 🎊

5 Likes

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by dalebrown: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lemmy123:
I stopped reading though when I discovered I had a long way to go with the write up... I stopped at where you had to stay up all night with a guy to finish a project up... And where Mama said "Great job"

Whatever this is, congratulations 🎊

SERIOUSLY grin grin grin ..... CRAZY PEOPLE FULL HERE ASWR grin grin grin grin BAD GUY
Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Lemmy123(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
dalebrown:

SERIOUSLY grin grin grin ..... CRAZY PEOPLE FULL HERE ASWR grin grin grin grin BAD GUY

Guy... I tire

1 Like

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by Ineedhustle247: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Muyiwamary:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes
na me be that
Thank you

Please what's SBE?
I'd love to register for a Data science course in Nigeria o

Any useful tips will be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Re: My SBE Chronicle...#accesswarrior by jeff1607(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kini SBE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Setting Up Law Firm In Nigeria / Tension In Michael Okpara Varsity As Prof Otunta Set To Sack More Than 400 Staff / The Nairalife Of A Student Doubling As A Software Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.