Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note (1960 Views)

Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja / Protesters Storm CBN Headquarters, Demand Emefiele’s Arrest, Resignation / EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Parachoko: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2023
maestroferddi:
Nobody stops you from promoting your skills as a clown...

Have banks started out old notes?

You should know who is boss, ogbeni..
I no even understand the trash you dey talk about

Are you high on Mkpurummri early in the morning? grin
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Pierocash(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Parachoko:
You're a Clown grin

Emefiele wey quickly ran to face The House Of Rep when Gbajabiamila threaten to issue an arrest warrant on his head go disobey the Supreme Court? grin

The same Supreme Court wey install Obi as the Governor of Anambra State, installed Diri as the Governor of Bayelsa and also installed the present governor of imo state nah im Emefiele go disobey? You're really a 🤡🤡

The CBN act even states that the CBN must keep on collecting old notes after dey stop been legal tender, even Emefiele don talk say banks go dey collect the old notes after they stop been the legal tender

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-banks-will-accept-old-naira-notes-after-deadline-says-emefiele/amp

But a lowlife like you dey talk rubbish for Nairaland

The joke is on your 🤡🤡🤡 grin

Lol! Talking out of point due to frustration. Emefiele is really dealing with them.

The same Supreme court Malami disobeyed and ordered the arrest and removal of Justice Onoghie.

You won't buy votes this time. You agents of darkness.

E dey pain Dem gan ni o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Parachoko: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2023
Pierocash:
Lol! Talking out of point due to frustration. Emefiele is really dealing with them.

The same Supreme court Malami disobeyed and ordered the arrest and removal of Justice Onoghie.

You won't buy votes this time. You agents of darkness.

E dey pain Dem gan ni o
Cry all you want

The funny thing is that, the Supreme Court will likely not give a judgement on that day, dem go still extend the matter till maybe March grin
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Pierocash(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Parachoko:
Cry all you want

The funny thing is that, the Supreme Court will likely not give a judgement on that day, dem go still extend the matter till maybe March grin
kikiki!

If wishes were horses,even beggars will ride.

Talking as if the supreme Court isn't another arm wing of the federal government. The federal government decides which direction they want supreme Court to follow.

At the mention of Emefiele ......... grin grin

Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Pierocash(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Parachoko:
Cry all you want

Go tell your principals to return the billions in their possession, it will become useless after tommorow.

Read the latest broadcast from CBN,stop doing strong head

https://bvichannel1.com/supreme-court-ruling-on-naira-non-binding-february-10-deadline-remains-cbn-legal-dept/?amp=1
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Parachoko: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2023
Pierocash:
Go tell your principals to return the billions in their possession, it will become useless after tommorow.

Read the latest broadcast from CBN,stop doing strong head

https://bvichannel1.com/supreme-court-ruling-on-naira-non-binding-february-10-deadline-remains-cbn-legal-dept/?amp=1
The Govt and the CBN do not have a choice but to respect the judgement of the Supreme Court Of Nigeria.

There will be an extension till Feb 15, and I can assure you, the Supreme Court will still extend the matter till Maybe March before them decide if them fit shook mouth for the matter or not.

The old notes will be legal tender till Feb 15.
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by EMMYLODE: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Buhari cabal vs Tinubu and his 40 thieves
Buhari will soon issue an executive order to override the supreme Court ruling and heaven will not fall.
PMB is even scared of Tinubu
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Pierocash(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Parachoko:
Cry all you want

hope you have taken your old notes to Supreme court?
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Parachoko: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2023
Pierocash:
hope you have taken your old notes to Supreme court?
I'm still spending the few old notes with me

I have ₦200 old note left with me now

And I will spend it this morning.

https://twitter.com/sfojoemmanuela/status/1625563780305326087

Some Governors don decide to become lawless like the CBN Governor.
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Viscuz: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm still spending the few old notes with me

I have ₦200 old note left with me now

And I will spend it this morning.

https://twitter.com/sfojoemmanuela/status/1625563780305326087

Some Governors don decide to become lawless like the CBN Governor.

Wailing urchin you left Buhari to attack Emefele because of slave mentality.

CBN governor and the fCT minister are 2 position you don't get by election but by appointment.

And Emefele was appointment by Buhari, who stupid fools like you shouted Sai baba for .

When buhari redesigned the currency as head of state then , was Emefele the CNB governor?

No matter is passed without the presidents approval, you Gerrit 🤣

Nonsense urchin APC fighting APC trying to play good game . YOU FAIL !!!!
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Parachoko: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Wailing urchin you left Buhari to attack Emefele because of slave mentality.

CBN governor and the fCT minister are 2 position you don't get by election but by appointment.

And Emefele was appointment by Buhari, who stupid fools like you shouted Sai baba for .

When buhari redesigned the currency as head of state then , was Emefele the CNB governor?

No matter is passed without the presidents approval, you Gerrit 🤣

Nonsense urchin APC fighting APC trying to play good game . YOU FAIL !!!!
What are you crying about?

Una dey rejoice The CBN Governor is not respecting the Supreme Court now o

But

Asiwaju will still win this election, that's the most important thing for me.
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Viscuz: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
What are you crying about?

Una dey rejoice The CBN Governor is not respecting the Supreme Court now o

But

Asiwaju will still win this election, that's the most important thing for me.

Does Buhari obey court order?

You go cry blood .

No more APC 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Parachoko: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Does Buhari obey court order?

You go cry blood .

No more APC 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not crying bro.

I've always been in support of the cashless policy, but how it is been done now has turn out to be chaotic and not well planned.

Sanusi who introduced the policy in 2012 won't have done it like this. some things that needs to be put in place have not been put in place sef, like all this unnecessary bank charges when you transfer and receive money

Well

Does who will vote Asiwaju will still vote him

Election is next week, so I no wan dey argue much again.

The election is just next week Saturday.
Re: Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note by Viscuz: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm not crying bro.

I've always been in support of the cashless policy, but how it is been done now has turn out to be chaotic and not well planned.

Sanusi who introduced the policy in 2012 won't have done it like this. some things that needs to be put in place have not been put in place sef, like all this unnecessary bank charges when you transfer and receive money

Well

Does who will vote Asiwaju will still vote him

Election is next week, so I no wan dey argue much again.

The election is just next week Saturday.

When sanusi do am no be Jonathan una hold ?

Ehen

Hold Buhari na

APC urchins everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Is What Obidients Mean When They Say ‘e Go Shock You!’ - Reno Omokri / They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo / Nigerian Big Player In Bank Fraud Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.