Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H (644 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by MILLERMannn: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
H
Re: H by rickpat(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
companionship,support,peace, happiness,if you both are blessed with kids,you both will raise them together...

bro, don't be deceived a good woman will offer you a lot in life...#keyword "GOOD WOMAN"

if you feel you have alternative ways to get companionship,support and peace,it's okay..just do what works for you but never have that mindset that every woman has nothing but sex to offer in marriage because that is totally fallacy...like I said..just do you, marriage is not by force and it's not for everyone...good luck buddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by marlow1962(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Marry virgin, e get why.
Don't settle for less, cus that person you're settling for won't settle for less if she sees the chance.

I know say Dem go attack me, but idgaf.
Re: H by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Here's the idea, since you guys see only virgins as worthy of marriage.

Why don't you introduce that Somali cultural practice whereby girls are circumcised and sown down there until they're married?

In that way, no one will get to have sex with her until she is married and everyone gets married a virgin.

You guys can advocate for the same practice to be done in your country.

What do you think? cheesy cheesy cheesy
marlow1962:
Marry virgin, e get why.
Don't settle for less, cus that person you're settling for won't settle for less if she sees the chance.

I know say Dem go attack me, but idgaf.
Re: H by marlow1962(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Samantha123:
Here's the idea, since you guys see only virgins as worthy of marriage.

Why don't you introduce that Somali cultural practice whereby girls are circumcised and sown down there until they're married?

In that way, no one will get to have sex with her until she is married and everyone gets married a virgin.

You guys can advocate for the same practice to be done in your country.

What do you think? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Somali culture or no culture, if a woman wants to be useless she will be useless.
Women of this generation only pops their Sherry cus of mere material gains (if it's not wig, it will be iphone, or cus he has Benz, or cus of she wants to feel among).
Then after doing it, it will now turn to full time job.
That's why you see kids not up to 15 doing hook up. What happens when you work your money with your hands? I haven't seen any girl that bought Benz from olosho work, or build a house through olosho work, olosho work has always and will always be "from hand to mouth,no investment"

Now when it gets to settling now, you will now expect a niga to love you for who you are (are you mad? Who are you self?) And forget about your past (what rubbish).
Why will a niga get married to a damaged goods in the first place?
After you don bam bam, cun shilibolobolo join, you cum expect me my carry you put for house (hahaha I laf)

God gv every woman a gift to gv to their husbands, and that's virginity. But sadly modern era is try to tell God he doesn't know what he's saying. Many gals has and are still losing theirs cus of mere cheap material gains.

I don't know about you, but I am a MAN, I have standards.

1 Like

Re: H by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
If the Somali cultural practice is introduced, how will women be useless if they sewed them down there?

Only their husbands will open them up with scissors down there and the men also get married as virgins because all Somali women are sewed to prevent premarital sex.
marlow1962:

Somali culture or no culture, if a woman wants to be useless she will be useless.
Women of this generation only pops their Sherry cus of mere material gains (if it's not wig, it will be iphone, or cus he has Benz, or cus of she wants to feel among).
Then after doing it, it will now turn to full time job.
That's why you see kids not up to 15 doing hook up. What happens when you work your money with your hands? I haven't seen any girl that bought Benz from olosho work, or build a house through olosho work, olosho work has always and will always be "from hand to mouth,no investment"

Now when it gets to settling now, you will now expect a niga to love you for who you are (are you mad? Who are you self?) And forget about your past (what rubbish).
Why will a niga get married to a damaged goods in the first place?
After you don bam bam, cun shilibolobolo join, you cum expect me my carry you put for house (hahaha I laf)

God gv every woman a gift to gv to their husbands, and that's virginity. But sadly modern era is try to tell God he doesn't know what he's saying. Many gals has and are still losing theirs cus of mere cheap material gains.

I don't know about you, but I am a MAN, I have standards.
Re: H by marlow1962(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Samantha123:
If the Somali cultural practice is introduced, how will women be useless if they sewed them down there?

Only their husbands will open them up with scissors down there and the men also get married as virgins because all Somali women are sewed to prevent premarital sex.
Here is not somalia, everygal can useless themselves as they like and yes I love it when the non virgins cry foul once they hear the word virginity
Re: H by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Then why don't you guys advocate for the same practice to be done in your country
marlow1962:

Here is not somalia, everygal can useless themselves as they like and yes I love it when the non virgins cry foul once they hear the word virginity
Re: H by MILLERMannn: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
rickpat:
companionship,support,peace, happiness,if you both are blessed with kids,you both will raise them together...

bro, don't be deceived a good woman will offer you a lot in life...#keyword "GOOD WOMAN"

if you feel you have alternative ways to get companionship,support and peace,it's okay..just do what works for you but never have that mindset that every woman has nothing but sex to offer in marriage because that is totally fallacy...like I said..just do you, marriage is not by force and it's not for everyone...good luck buddy
Women never or temporarily support men_ Esther Vilar.
Re: H by Qatar2022: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
rickpat:

Wait Nigerian girls offer all this things you mentioned?
Re: H by PerfectStranger(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
They give peace of mind grin
Re: H by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lmao

You never ready, it also depend on the kind of woman you attract it all start with your mindset

MILLERMannn:
No insult please, I have been thinking of marriage for a very long time but I seem not to understand a particular thing.
Apart from sex, what does a woman contribute to marriage? Maybe if I have a good answer to the question, I will decide to have a girlfriend ( I am in my 30s, and I have never have a girlfriend).

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Cond@ms Fall Out Of Evangelist’s Pocket At ATM Stand (video) / Lady Closely Misses Death While Using Loaded Gun For Tiktok Video / I Carry Hookup Bae My Gf Friend Was Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.