Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,976 members, 7,866,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This (678 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Dirty Little Secrets Of Sodomites And Lesbians= Gangstalking & Organ Trafficking / * The Menace Of Homosexuals And Lesbians * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
ABIODUN105:
■kobo why are you contradicting yourself?
■You claim that God hate sinner And that same God send a good shepherd to the earth and jesus did not destroy any sinner.
1. Stop projecting your confusion abeg! undecided

2. God does not need to hate sinners — He is not a petty human like you. Instead, what God said is that His love is stored for those who obey His commandments, and His friends are those who do as He says - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 9 - 14 - meaning that those who refuse to obey His teachings and commandments set themselves up as enemies of God. undecided
Re: Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This by ABIODUN105(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The AntiChrist is not you who obviously rejects the Word of God?, undecided
who is the antichrist between you and i
1.God use his word to convert the op of this thread from being a gay into God's servant go back and read your first comment on this thread what kind of foolish advice are you advising him did you want him to go back to his vomit
Re: Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
ABIODUN105:
who is the antichrist between you and i
1.God use his word to convert the op of this thread from being a gay into God's servant go back and read your first comment on this thread what kind of foolish advice are you advising him did you want to go back to vomit
LOL.... which God? undecided

The same God that OP rejects His Word or which one? OP was most definitely converted by something but I doubt it is the God who instead said that those who worship Him are those who accept and obey His teachings and commandments. undecided

God is not a fool and He is definitely not your fool. He made it abundantly clear that those who belong to Him are those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ, God's Law, and Covenant in the Kingdom of God. Anything less than God's standard is not of God. Clearly, OP seems to hold fast to the doctrines and traditions of his pastors and mogs, lies which Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - so, you may want to ask him how doing that which is against Jesus Christ is in fact helping him. grin
Re: Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This by ChinemeremFidel: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... which God? undecided

The same God that OP rejects His Word or which one? OP was most definitely converted by something but I doubt it is the God who instead said that those who worship Him are those who accept and obey His teachings and commandments. undecided

God is not a fool and He is definitely not your fool. He made it abundantly clear that those who belong to Him are those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ, God's Law, and Covenant in the Kingdom of God. Anything less than God's standard is not of God. Clearly, OP seems to hold fast to the doctrines and traditions of his pastors and mogs, lies which Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - so, you may want to ask him how doing that which is against Jesus Christ is in fact helping him. grin

If you were yourself, would you read the trash you just spilled?

The only one GOD who is a supreme Ruler,and of course the one you said spared his love to those who obey his commandments actually saved me.

HE created us all and we are all his creations,,HE loved us for who we are but detests our dirty habit,,they actually irritates him because HE is Holy.

A father would show more love to a child who obey his father instructions but still won't restrict His loving arms to the ones who does the opposite so they can change and become like the child who obey his father commandments.

If His love was reserved for those who only obey his commandments,then what's the essence of evangelism and sharing the good news and gospel hunh!?

Isn't it to bring lost sheep back to the fold they belong?

Remember the parable of a shepherd who left 99 sheeps in search of a lost one..

The salvation I have now is more than what mere deceivers and unstable folks can shake up by God grace..

All that matters is; I am no longer a gay,,we are a lot God has saved so can you please sir!! Move forward to another thread as you always do.
Re: Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33am On Feb 09, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
...So that is not God plan for you and don't embrace those Western cultures,,let's be proud of our culture...

Have you seen a thief or liar or devil ever admit that he is a sinner?

Sinners would always pursue any and everything which they think will cover and justify their abominations.
Re: Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This by Kobojunkie: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
■ If you were yourself, would you read the trash you just spilled? The only one GOD who is a supreme Ruler,and of course the one you said spared his love to those who obey his commandments actually saved me. HE created us all and we are all his creations,,HE loved us for who we are but detests our dirty habit,,they actually irritates him because HE is Holy.

■ A father would show more love to a child who obey his father instructions but still won't restrict His loving arms to the ones who does the opposite so they can change and become like the child who obey his father commandments. If His love was reserved for those who only obey his commandments,then what's the essence of evangelism and sharing the good news and gospel hunh!? Isn't it to bring lost sheep back to the fold they belong?

■ Remember the parable of a shepherd who left 99 sheeps in search of a lost one.. The salvation I have now is more than what mere deceivers and unstable folks can shake up by God grace..
■ All that matters is; I am no longer a gay,,we are a lot God has saved so can you please sir!! Move forward to another thread as you always do.
1. Much of this is all meaningless soundbites abeg! God who created all mankind made it abundantly clear in His Law that it is only those who are of the stock of Jacob who obey His teachings and commandments that will benefit of His Love in Jesus Christ - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 14 vs 15 - 25. His love is only available to those who love Him -- those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law. undecided

2. He is a father only to those who diligently seek and obey Him - John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

What you call evangelism does not grant you anything in God. It is only by your acceptance and obedience to His Law that you pave the way for you to receive His Love. undecided

3. The sheep that are found are those who submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ can't force any sheep to obey God. As He made clear, it is only those that love Him -- through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments--- that He is able to love - John 14 vs 15 - 25 . undecided

4. Well, good for you, but it doesn't change the facts where which is by rejecting that which is the teachings of Jesus Christ, you reveal that it isn't Jesus Christ that you in fact hold on to. My guess is you are hooked instead on the doctrines and traditions of your mogs and their kingdoms here on earth. undecided
Re: Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This by ChinemeremFidel: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Much of this is all meaningless soundbites abeg! God who created all mankind made it abundantly clear in His Law that it is only those who are of the stock of Jacob who obey His teachings and commandments that will benefit of His Love in Jesus Christ - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 14 vs 15 - 25. His love is only available to those who love Him -- those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law. undecided

2. He is a father only to those who diligently seek and obey Him - John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

What you call evangelism does not grant you anything in God. It is only by your acceptance and obedience to His Law that you pave the way for you to receive His Love. undecided

3. The sheep that are found are those who submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ can't force any sheep to obey God. As He made clear, it is only those that love Him -- through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments--- that He is able to love - John 14 vs 15 - 25 . undecided

4. Well, good for you, but it doesn't change the facts where which is by rejecting that which is the teachings of Jesus Christ, you reveal that it isn't Jesus Christ that you in fact hold on to. My guess is you are hooked instead on the doctrines and traditions of your mogs and their kingdoms here on earth. undecided

God bless you
Re: Gays And Lesbians. You Need To Read This by mysticwarrior(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You seem to enjoy bickering from the sides of my person. Why not engage me in a full conversation instead or are you afraid of me? I don't bite at all. undecided
why should anyone be afraid you Kobo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Be Jesus Sef, Na Zazoo Dey Reign Now.. Say Singer Portable (full Video) / No Dallas Jenkins, Mormons Are NOT Our "Brothers And Sisters" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.