Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets (988 Views)

Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Vl3ly: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:
Lol, what happened to first tens of thousands of soldiers Putin sent to Ukraine? I guess they are somewhere enjoying themselves.

Look man, the fact Putin had to announce fresh mobilization of 300,000 soldiers speaks volumes, stop living in denial of reality
do you also know that Ukraine is in 8th round of mobilization

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Vl3ly: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
orisa37:
THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN NATO AND EU VS RUSSIA AND NATO MUST WIN. RUSSIA IS TRESPASSING INTO NATO AND WESTERN EUROPEAN TERRITORIES.
I like you for this truth
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:
Lol, what happened to first tens of thousands of soldiers Putin sent to Ukraine? I guess they are somewhere enjoying themselves.

Look man, the fact Putin had to announce fresh mobilization of 300,000 soldiers speaks volumes, stop living in denial of reality

Do you know how many mobilization Ukraine is on currently? Right now men are being forced and dragged to war by force. Ukrainian refugees will soon be sent back to Ukraine to fight too according to the memo Ukrainian government sent to embassies.
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Adjovi:

Do you know how many mobilization Ukraine is on currently? Right now men are being forced and dragged to war by force. Ukrainian refugees will soon be sent back to Ukraine to fight too according to the memo Ukrainian government sent to embassies.
even 16 year old boys what a pity.

The west is funny we all know Russia is destroying Ukraine army before advancing.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
even 16 year old boys what a pity.

The west is funny we all know Russia is destroying Ukraine army before advancing.

Zelensky even coming out openly to say he deliberately did not honour the Minsk agreement and NATO also saying they only used the Minsk agreement to buy time for Ukraine shows already that there's no way Russia will let Ukraine go. They will use everything even if they have to go the Aleppo way.

Ukrainians that are wise should just start leaving already, this war will escalate soon.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by juman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:
unlike Ashraf Ghani that ran away from the Taliban in Afghanistan, president zelensky is fighting for his people

Oh oh.
If you were in his shoe you would stay.
1. Putin gave assurance not to kill him.
2. Billions of western money flowing in, the money that can be easily stolen.
Ukraine is very corrupt country.
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by juman(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:
So Ukraine should have allowed Russia take away their sovereignty and live under the arbitrary government set up by Putin

Putin was the best friend of ukraine. Ukraine and russia are brotherly countries.
It was america that started the war.
America rejected free and fair election that was won by the political party closed to russia, that was the beginning of the palaver.

If peace return tomorrow to ukraine, and there is free and fair election, pro russian political party would win those pro western parties.
Those pro western parties are also very corrupt as the other parties.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by God1000(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
juman:

Putin was the best friend of ukraine. Ukraine and russia are brotherly countries.
It was america that started the war.
America rejected free and fair election that was won by the political party closed to russia, that was the beginning of the palaver.

If peace return tomorrow to ukraine, and there is free and fair election, pro russian political party would win those pro western parties.
Those pro western parties are also very corrupt as the other parties.
you guys keep making false allegations, how did America start the war in Ukraine?

Where were you when US and other European leaders extended several olive branches to Putin days before the war started, but he rebuffed them all, he even denied any plan to invade Ukraine.

Do you know that Putin doesn't recognize Ukraine's sovereignty for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by God1000(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Adjovi:

Zelensky even coming out openly to say he deliberately did not honour the Minsk agreement and NATO also saying they only used the Minsk agreement to buy time for Ukraine shows already that there's no way Russia will let Ukraine go. They will use everything even if they have to go the Aleppo way.

Ukrainians that are wise should just start leaving already, this war will escalate soon.
lies

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by God1000(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Adjovi:

any evidence of your claims

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by God1000(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Vl3ly:
do you also know that Ukraine is in 8th round of mobilization
Lol, your hero has started what he cannot finish bro

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:

It is all over Twitter. People are forced and dragged to the front. Their are several videos as well.

People from Hungarian dominated areas are being forced as well and Hungarian president already raised the alarm that Ukraine should stop involving their people in the war forcefully. Children and woman are currently being mobilised in Ukraine. Of they were winning why do you think they Re asking for tanks, fighter jets and long range missiles?

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
God1000:
lies

Which part?
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Otobong3374(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Adjovi:

.that's NATO's dream being dashed grin grin they thought they could defeat Russia. Welcome to a multipolar world order. USA's hegemony is gone for good.

If NATO want to escalate let them deploy their soldiers there let's see what will happen.
This Boy Does Not Walking With Sense Any More. Who Told You That USA Hegemony Is Gone?? When I Said That Nigerians Are Walking With Brain People Used To Say I'm Lying. Bitch, Your Brain Infection Is Terrible. Since Putin Is Very Strong Let Him Nuke Our Country. I'm Pitiable With African Continent Because The Continent Is Ablaze Already. Bitch, Tell Your Infected Brain That Putin Can Never Win Ukraine, Just Write It Down. I'm Seeing It With My Two Eyes Ball What Is Going On With Russian Forces Live. Yours, You Only Copy It From Fake Propagandists.
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Otobong3374:
This Boy Does Not Walking With Sense Any More. Who Told You That USA Hegemony Is Gone?? When I Said That Nigerians Are Walking With Brain People Used To Say I'm Lying. Bitch, Your Brain Infection Is Terrible. Since Putin Is Very Strong Let Him Nuke Our Country. I'm Pitiable With African Continent Because The Continent Is Ablaze Already. Bitch, Tell Your Infected Brain That Putin Can Never Win Ukraine, Just Write It Down. I'm Seeing It With My Two Eyes Ball What Is Going On With Russian Forces Live. Yours, You Only Copy It From Fake Propagandists.

Their hegemony is gone for good grin grin. They said nobody should give Syria aid for the earthquake because of their sanctions. Guess what? Nations ignore and supplied aids to Syria grin grin. They said north Korea should stop firing missiles over south Korea. Guess what grin grin cheesy north Korea even fired more missiles grin cheesy. They said south Africa should join them for military drills. Guess what grin grin south Africa gave them the middle finger grin grin grin cheesy.

They said OPEC should increase oil production. Guess what? grin grin grin OPEC told them to go Bleep themself grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
And their oga Russia grin grin grin said they will take the donbass region. Guess what? grin grin they are taking those areas already.

What more can the USA do? Send more weapons? Join the war directly? Or nuke Russia? tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by ariesbull: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Adjovi:

Their hegemony is gone for good grin grin. They said nobody should give Syria aid for the earthquake because of their sanctions. Guess what? Nations ignore and supplied aids to Syria grin grin. They said north Korea should stop firing missiles over south Korea. Guess what grin grin cheesy north Korea even fired more missiles grin cheesy. They said south Africa should join them for military drills. Guess what grin grin south Africa gave them the middle finger grin grin grin cheesy.

They said OPEC should increase oil production. Guess what? grin grin grin OPEC told them to go Bleep themself grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
And their oga Russia grin grin grin said they will take the donbass region. Guess what? grin grin they are taking those areas already.

What more can the USA do? Send more weapons? Join the war directly? Or nuke Russia? tongue tongue tongue
Afghanistan made the world to see USA and NATO finish ... Putin come humble dem

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Otobong3374(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=Adjovi post=120826962]

Their hegemony is gone for good grin grin. They said nobody should give Syria aid for the earthquake because of their sanctions. Guess what? Nations ignore and supplied aids to Syria grin grin. They said north Korea should stop firing missiles over south Korea. Guess what

post=120826962} I Can See The Reason Why Nigerian Leaders Can Never Be Like American Leaders. It Is Because All Nigerians Are Propagandist, They Only Specialize On Bla Bla Bla Without Action, Is That A Country? Nothing Good Can Come Out From Shithole Nigeria. When You Are Through With Wailing Visit Me, Let Me Help You From Meat Grinders. I Really, Feel Your Pain, Bitch. Stop Crying Out What You Don't Know, Okay?
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by pansophist(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Adjovi:
NATO is losing already and they know Ukraine stands no chance. Right now they are trying to bargain for a division of Ukraine like they did with Serbia and Kosovo and south Korea and North Korea, where Russia will control one part and NATO controls the other part cheesy grin but Russia no gree.

Russia has warned them already that if they strike Crimea they will retaliate harshly. Russia doesn't want Ukraine destroyed if they wanted to they will do that easily.

Watch what happened in Aleppo Syria then you will truly know that Russia has been fighting this war with kids gloves. Like Russia called it , it's just a military operation for now, hopefully for the sake of Ukraine and Ukrainians Russia does not declare all out war with them, it will be terrible for Ukraine and the annoying thing is that NATO wont be able to do anything.

Aleppo is even fighting with kids gloves. Watch what happened in Grozny during the chechen war. The destruction Russia bequeathed on that city, their own country, has never been see before.

Which made the UN named it as the most destroyed city on earth. So even the second World War has little destruction than Grozny. I still think Russia is still restricting itself, and retaining it's best weapons and fighters...

And the more NATO and Ukraine push further, the more Russia destroya Ukraine. One thing common with idiots is that they interpret your softhand with weakness. They only understand full force, and they will get it when the winter offensive begins.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Vl3ly: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
Lol, your hero has started what he cannot finish bro
e go finish am neatly
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Vl3ly: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
evidence plenty even no be today wey Ukrainian gov. send letter to there Estonia, Poland and some western country embassy for the expulsion of Ukrainians liable for military services
You can google am or make I help you do am?
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Bbbwings: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
pansophist:

Aleppo is even fighting with kids gloves. Watch what happened in Grozny during the chechen war. The destruction Russia bequeathed on that city, their own country, has never been see before.

Which made the UN named it as the most destroyed city on earth. So even the second World War has little destruction than Grozny. I still think Russia is still restricting itself, and retaining it's best weapons and fighters...

And the more NATO and Ukraine push further, the more Russia destroya Ukraine. One thing common with idiots is that they interpret your softhand with weakness. They only understand full force, and they will get it when the winter offensive begins.
Russia has a history of fighting wars in two stages. The second stage is when they rain hell on earth.
The first Grozny war also ended in disaster. The second was complete annihilation

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Otobong3374 post=120831209][/quote]

You're just blabbing. Counter my claims intelligently with yours grin grin grin. Your English is not even coherent.

I'm a student of international relations and I'll school your ass dude

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2023
pansophist:

Wow I'll read that up too then.
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Otobong3374(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Adjovi:

You're just blabbing. Counter my claims intelligently with yours grin grin grin. Your English is not even coherent.

Bitch, Your Grammatical Expression Is A Bulshit To Humanity. Useless Maggot Keep On Fooling Your Infected Brain, Okay?? You Are Dead Already. Your Grinder Is Waiting For You, Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Otobong3374(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Adjovi:

Hahahahahahaha, A Student Of International Relation Indeed. Look At A Troll Claiming White Supremacy When He Is A Fucking Racist To Us. I Swear To God If You Come To America We Will Deploy You Back To Your Shithole Country, Hahahahaha.
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Otobong3374:
Hahahahahahaha, A Student Of International Relation Indeed. Look At A Troll Claiming White Supremacy When He Is A Fucking Racist To Us. I Swear To God If You Come To America We Will Deploy You Back To Your Shithole Country, Hahahahaha.

America is the least of nations I want to go to not to talk of live. Hell no.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Otobong3374:
Bitch, Your Grammatical Expression Is A Bulshit To Humanity. Useless Maggot Keep On Fooling Your Infected Brain, Okay?? You Are Dead Already. Your Grinder Is Waiting For You, Hahahahahahahaha.

You truly don't have anything upstairs. I've never seen you respond to any mention intelligently. You either insult or blab. If you can't engage me intellectually with claims of yours or refute my claims with counter facts, then I'll stop responding to you. You're a waste of my precious time and intellect. Your username otobong sounds like something you'll call an idiot or a dumb person and you clearly are showing to be a dubm person with nothing upstairs sadly.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Otobong3374(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adjovi:

You truly don't have anything upstairs. I've never seen you respond to any mention intelligently. You either insult or blab. If you can't engage me intellectually with claims of yours or refute my claims with counter facts, then I'll stop responding to you. You're a waste of my precious time and intellect. Your username otobong sounds like something you'll call an idiot or a dumb person and you clearly are showing to be a dubm person with nothing upstairs sadly.
F*uck Off Useless Racist, Hahahahahahaha. You Are A Bitch, I Can't Miggle Around With A Useless Scammer. Black Monkey, You Can't Scam Me & I Know What You Are. Keep On Wailing Like Russian Puppet
Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Regex: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adjovi:

America is the least of nations I want to go to not to talk of live. Hell no.

No mind them. Them deh reason say all man want go America or has applied and got refusal.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Adjovi: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Otobong3374:
F*uck Off Useless Racist, Hahahahahahaha. You Are A Bitch, I Can't Miggle Around With A Useless Scammer. Black Monkey, You Can't Scam Me & I Know What You Are. Keep On Wailing Like Russian Puppet

If you like call me black monkey na you sabi grin grin grin. I'm pretty sure I'm much more handsome than you're white monkey grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Makes 'wings For Freedom'plea In UK Visit To Push Case For Fighter Jets by Otobong3374(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adjovi:

If you like call me black monkey na you sabi grin grin grin. I'm pretty sure I'm much more handsome than you're white monkey grin grin
What The F*uck Is This? Bitch, Don't Joke With Me I'm Hanging Around With Sniper Gun All The Time. It Might Be Your Intellectual Gravity Is Deceiving You, But Have This In Your Fucking Mind, I Don't Bully Around African Trolls. I'm Not Here For Bitches Who Claim To Be Handsome, Okay? I Know, You Are Ugly Than My Puppet That Is Moving Around In My Parlour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash / Gaddafi Slapped Security Details During Summit / International Military Review – Syria, December 2nd, 3rd 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.