Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land (3268 Views)

Metrobay Estate Sangotedo Lagos First Land Allocation Land Still Available / Guys At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land? / An Igbo Man Becomes The First Land Lord In Eko Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EbenezerTriumph: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Britishcoins:
31 Building project ongoing
stop Yahoo it doesn't pay
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EbenezerTriumph: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Some of you don't understand simple English. That's why the white man says that the average black man is very dumb.

Learn to answer a question exactly as it is asked. It will help U in future
Dr Akpa why did you abandon the ashawo threadgrin

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Fedrick100: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Britishcoins:
Building project ongoing

Congrats in advance Senior man

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Britishcoins(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
stop Yahoo it doesn't pay

Hahaha, funny enough I hate yahoo with passion... I have 2 boutique shop bro... And by the grace of God I will open mobile phone accessories... I am the one managing my shop daily. I went to apprenticeship for 10 years... No be every thing is yahoo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by oxiide22(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Shokoloko:
24, in PH. Landed a good job one year after schooling and saved meticulously.
can you help am with 50k
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by h0pze3: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
@ age 5
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EbenezerTriumph: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Britishcoins:

Hahaha, funny enough I hate yahoo with passion... I have 2 boutique shop bro... And by the grace of God I will open mobile phone accessories... I am the one managing my shop daily. I went to apprenticeship for 10 years... No be every thing is yahoo
source of funds?
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EbenezerTriumph: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
oxiide22:
can you help am with 50k
have you finally graduated?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Britishcoins(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
source of funds?

I would have insult u but no need...
So after apprenticeship for 10 years they will not settle me abi?
I know you are a Yoruba boy...
MY Igbo people don't depend on yahoo to make wealth...

It is even the yahoo boys that patronize me most..

Work hard too and make genuine money so that you will not be running each time you see police..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by chiiraq802(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
@ age 7

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EbenezerTriumph: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Britishcoins:

I would have insult u but no need...
So after apprenticeship for 10 years they will not settle me abi?
I know you are a Yoruba boy...
MY Igbo people don't depend on yahoo to make wealth...

It is even the yahoo boys that patronize me most..

Work hard too and make genuine money so that you will not be running each time you see police..
you've not mentioned who you've used for rituals?
it's either you're into drugs or Yahoo And you'll meet your end soon if you don't repent.
Igbo kill you there
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Xammie001(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by spencekat(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by ibechris(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
it's either you're into drugs or Yahoo And you'll meet your end soon if you don't repent.
Igbo kill you there

Nawah for una oh.

See guy,make una dey calm down. No be every body be thief for this country ok?
There is nothing wrong for young men and women who are focused to be successful.

Person wey no know how money is being made na him dey think say,everybody na yahoo guy.

Making money is a special course that can't be studied at any University...I don't mean political money,I mean money made from buying and selling, and if u need this course badly,meet any igbo man around u and remove the inborn hatred and see ur destiny change for good.

I am what I am today,is because of igbo men I got to know from a friend...these guys are illiterate but doing well for themselves...that was how I started doing business with them till I became better financially.

Follow who know road and stop hating people and start loving people irrespective of their tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Britishcoins(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
ibechris:

Nawah for una oh.

See guy,make una dey calm down. No be every body be thief for this country ok?
There is nothing wrong for young men and women who are focused to be successful.

Person wey no know how money is being made na him dey think say,everybody na yahoo guy.

Making money is a special course that can't be studied at any University...I don't mean political money,I mean money made from buying and selling, and if u need this course badly,meet any igbo man around u and remove the inborn hatred and see ur destiny change for good.

I am what I am today,is because of igbo men I got to know from a friend...these guys are illiterate but doing well for themselves...that was how I started doing business with them till I became better financially.

Follow who know road and stop hating people and start loving people irrespective of their tribe.

You have said it all bro, unfortunately not all of them know it... In my next world if I don't do business what did I gain... If I remembered that I started the business 4 years ago with just 300k, people don't believe me... I normally collect goods on credit then and sell... If I even tell him that this one is second house.. He may be a commit suicide... Not his fault... If to say country is good, 31 years is already too late to achieve all this... I am even a secondary school holder...
Monthly profit is above 700k minus expenses...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by KingDash: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
25.. I’m currently building my 3rd house right now.
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by ibechris(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Britishcoins:

You have said it all bro, unfortunately not all of them know it... In my next world if I don't do business what did I gain... If I remembered that I started the business 4 years ago with just 300k, people don't believe me... I normally collect goods on credit then and sell... If I even tell him that this one is second house.. He may be a commit suicide... Not his fault... If to say country is good, 31 years is already too late to achieve all this... I am even a secondary school holder...

They will not understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by oxiide22(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
have you finally graduated?
nope
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by rainz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Executer: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
Igbo kill you there
Why are you this stupid??
Are you cursed or something?

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EbenezerTriumph: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Executer:

Why are you this stupid??
Are you cursed or something?
tell that to your wh0re mother in the brothel.
idiot.
quote me again and receive insults.
bastard born throwaway that was picked by the refused bin.
see come no allow me reason your matter for this forum.
dare quote me again
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EbenezerTriumph: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
oxiide22:
nope
what level are you now and what are you studying
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by oxiide22(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
what level are you now and what are you studying
400level education geography
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Illegal1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na people wey never chop belleful you dey ask at what age dem take buy their first land? grin

Wahala..

hahahahahaha....no mind dat guy.
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Britishcoins(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
idiot.
dare quote me again
You are actually having mental issue.. And only good source of income will perfect ur healing
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Britishcoins:

I like this,.. I am a business man too. I would like to venture into this, please can you coach me in This business?
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by LikeAking: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Dem born me well to buy land?

Land na for my type?

Wo dash monkey banana...

Op I no go fit buy land...

I am too broke, too unfortunate and lucky..
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by LikeAking: 12:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Hope dey for me to make money, as long as rituals, blood money and occult money dey exist.

Las Las I belong, sell my soul .

May by then I fit buy land.
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by zanshi: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2023
2020,2021 bitcoin crash was like fck it let me buy this.
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Executer: 2:56am On Feb 10, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
idiot.
dare quote me again
You're not only a cursed fool,you're also stupid, wretched and useless
Idiots like you are supposed to pay for the oxygen they take in.
Useless garbage of a man
Triumph,but you've not been able to triumph over the generational poverty of your lineage that makes you reason like a fool
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Stevyne: 6:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Age 6
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Higgies(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2023
propsad4:
Let us know the young Land lords in our midst
18 yo and that's over a decade ago. Funny enough the land is still there the way it was. I was there to check it 5 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Arigbajo Berger Jucnction Ogun State / FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A SECURED AND CLASSY LIVING IN A GREAT LOCATION IN LEKKI / To Let 2 Bedroom Flat Inside Mafoluku,oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.