Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land (3298 Views)

Metrobay Estate Sangotedo Lagos First Land Allocation Land Still Available / Guys At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land? / An Igbo Man Becomes The First Land Lord In Eko Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Tboymessiah(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Shokoloko:
24, in PH. Landed a good job one year after schooling and saved meticulously.

Shakibosco
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Hatrick01: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Britishcoins:

I would have insult u but no need...
So after apprenticeship for 10 years they will not settle me abi?
I know you are a Yoruba boy...
MY Igbo people don't depend on yahoo to make wealth...

It is even the yahoo boys that patronize me most..

Work hard too and make genuine money so that you will not be running each time you see police..
brother

I am going to be free this december by God grace.

But ur 10 yrs is too much oo

Mine is 6yrs.

Is it bcuz he is my brother?
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Hatrick01: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Britishcoins:

You have said it all bro, unfortunately not all of them know it... In my next world if I don't do business what did I gain... If I remembered that I started the business 4 years ago with just 300k, people don't believe me... I normally collect goods on credit then and sell... If I even tell him that this one is second house.. He may be a commit suicide... Not his fault... If to say country is good, 31 years is already too late to achieve all this... I am even a secondary school holder...
Monthly profit is above 700k minus expenses...
bruh

Are u on cosmetics?
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Shokoloko(f): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
oxiide22:
can you help am with 50k
I'm sorry, unfortunately I don't have any job/project you can do at the moment to enable me pay you 50k.
I'll keep you in mind if any comes up but hopefully by then you'd have a better flow of income.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Prettygirl200(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
I bought mine at age 15 undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Shokoloko(f): 1:53am On Feb 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I bought mine at age 15 undecided
Your parents gave you the money, lol. God bless your parents.
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by rickleye: 2:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EbenezerTriumph: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Executer:

You're not only a cursed fool,you're also stupid, wretched and useless
Idiots like you are supposed to pay for the oxygen they take in.
Useless garbage of a man
Triumph,but you've not been able to triumph over the generational poverty of your lineage that makes you reason like a fool
Satanist you suppose warn this guy about me the notorious and most feared and dreaded troll.
I'm about to deal on this Executer bastard right now and reason him matter and Chase you away from this forum except you apologize and retract this your post else I go do make life tire you.
cc VawulenceProMax how you see am?
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by oxiide22(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Shokoloko:

I'm sorry, unfortunately I don't have any job/project you can do at the moment to enable me pay you 50k.
I'll keep you in mind if any comes up but hopefully by then you'd have a better flow of income.
okay aunty, tnx for this
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by EFULEFU1(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by VawulenceProMax: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
Satanist you suppose warn this guy about me the notorious and most feared and dreaded troll.
I'm about to deal on this Executer bastard right now and reason him matter and Chase you away from this forum except you apologize and retract this your post else I go do make life tire you.
cc VawulenceProMax how you see am?
Executer thread with caution. No be to dey do like say ur blood dey hot. Can you keep up for 1 week non stopp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Executer: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Executer thread with caution. No be to dey do like say ur blood dey hot. Can you keep up for 1 week non stopp?
All these jobless slowpokes smh
Your mates are buying lands,your on a faceless forum creating thousands of monickers just to exhibit idiocy
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by VawulenceProMax: 1:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Executer:

Your mates are buying lands,your on a faceless forum creating thousands of monickers just to exhibit idiocy
ask Umbrateeth04 and unclekoboko about me. I will make your life miserable. Shey u dey see time wey I reply?
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Smartguyboy(m): 2:00am On Feb 12, 2023
25 years
Mmm money
5 plots of land in Port Harcourt
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Executer: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
ask Umbrateeth04 and unclekoboko about me. I will make your life miserable. Shey u dey see time wey I reply?
Humour me please
Prove to me that you're a useless bastard with nothing worthwhile to do
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Umbrateeth04: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
well let me summarze your meaningless existence in a nutshell...you were bathed with conc acid by lout niggas as a result of that it disfigured and obliterated your whole body leaving you deformed.. depression kicked in left you locked out from the outside world and you seeked nairaland as your solace.
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Umbrateeth04: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Executer:

Humour me please
Prove to me that you're a useless bastard with nothing worthwhile to do
that idiot is a victim of acidbath grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Lunja: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
well let me summarze your meaningless existence in a nutshell...you were bathed with conc acid by lout niggas as a result of that it disfigured and obliterated your whole body leaving you deformed.. depression kicked in left you locked out from the outside world and you seeked nairaland as your solace.

DEAD PIG cheesy DEAD PIG 🐖
Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL!
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Umbrateeth04: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Executer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...like I typed earlier he is a victim of acid bath grin
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Umbrateeth04: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Lunja: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Umbrateeth04 poverty don show you shege abi? You neva even see anything... You will perish in abject poverty tongue

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by VawulenceProMax: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
u forgot that you are talking to your master. I said not more than 6 to 8 words
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Sweetvie: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2023
19🤧
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Umbrateeth04: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
u forgot that you are talking to your master. I said not more than 6 to 8 words
you forgot you know that I am the beast that will send you to hell....now continue mentioning me or I choke you to death...I don't care whether you are a victim of acid bath....if I can't get you offline I will traumatize and damage you on this low budget forum psychologically, emotionally and mentally till suicide becomes your only option grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Umbrateeth04: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Umbrateeth04: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by Umbrateeth04: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Lunja:

Idiotic wretch

Re: At What Age Did You Purchase Your First Land by abimbola74(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Britishcoins:

You have said it all bro, unfortunately not all of them know it... In my next world if I don't do business what did I gain... If I remembered that I started the business 4 years ago with just 300k, people don't believe me... I normally collect goods on credit then and sell... If I even tell him that this one is second house.. He may be a commit suicide... Not his fault... If to say country is good, 31 years is already too late to achieve all this... I am even a secondary school holder...
Monthly profit is above 700k minus expenses...
God bless your 10 fingers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BEACH HAVEN PHASE 2 ( Call +2348115359141 ) / Biodigester Soakaway In Waterlogged Area / Pptis To Let In Surulere 27 03 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.