Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo (44354 Views)

If You Have Voted, Upload Your Marked Finger While Holding Your PVC (photo) / Peter Obi Supporters Shares Labour Party Branded Apron In The Market (photos) / 2023: Obi’s Aspiration Suffers Setback As Fresh Litigation Rocks Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by SenatePresdo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Anybody that supports Tinubu is either a member of APC or a Yoruba Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by PeterObi4LP: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Urchins won't sleep tonight because of this pictures. Peter Obi is the best for the job.

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Neduzze5(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obidience is better than sacrifice.

We all must thumbprint Labour Party for the future of our nation.

Vote Peter Obi! Vote Yusuf Datti!! Vote Labour Party!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peter Obi for President

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by goldenchild03: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nice concept. Nice family.

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by ibechris(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

Very,very I must say.
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by IfnobeGod20: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South
I have this to say to those wishing to vote for APC.
You cannot say you love Nigeria and wish her bad luck as you people have been doing since 2007.
People cried about Yar'adu in 2007 but you people gave deaf ear. You even lambasted those that complained then.
Same way some people cried about Buhari in 2015, you people still gave deaf ear and called them different names and even killed some people because of him.
Now, people are crying in 2023, telling you that we have toiled this route twice but you people are saying no, let's kill this nation called Nigeria at once.
We warned and are still warning you people.
If you know you voted for these category listed above, just know you're part of the enemies of the nation by your action and inaction.
God save your land and her people from her enemies within and without.

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
👍👍👍
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mandate2023:
Las las dey will all labour in vain.....awon oloriburuku oloripelebe ipigs😂😂
Na una abuse pass.. but if we dash una insults now, una go cry fowl

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Levels1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

Please can you define the word tribalism ?

You certainly don't understand what you are saying.

IGBOS are the only tribe that ventures into tribalism and that has always work against them.

26th is around the corner when we will know our next president

I can assure you that Tinubu is certainly the next Nigeria president.

I don't know why you guys are supporting Obituary so blindly despite that you knew he's a born failure.

Obi has always been part of Nigeria problems and as such doesn't deserve to rule reasonable individuals.

Why wilI i have someone like Tinubu on the ballot paper and still vote obi when I'm not insane.

It will soon clear on you guys face after 26th. Stop comparing Yoruba's with IGBOS the difference is very clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by nakaman: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
lansile:
Making a kid to get used to losing isn't a method of raising winner
that's a dangerous way to use the brain
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by ufuosman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Beautiful 🤩

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Same here
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by spiralwedge(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are a tribalist too.

Why would you vote Old politicians when there is a 35 year old professor on the ballot?
Prof Chris of Accord Party.

But it's your ways of talking from both sides of the mouth. Nonsense!

If it is not Prof Chris and it must be one of the old Politicians, then Tinubu is more qualified.

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by shoskid(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
A family from a region who doesn't knows how to play national politics rock Pitobi shirts. Feb 25th will show you guys pepper
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by searchlight: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Zico5:
No one is a saint among these cancerworms in our polity. Anyone that has tasted power in any position in this country has contributed to the rot in our economic and political space. Forget those rooting for Obi, everyone knows the reason behind his or her choice.
Is there any good reason that anybody who has sense should root for the old criminal and the biggest landlord of Lagos who's not even from Lagos State ?
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by samwash(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerians do pass this for Buhari.
I wonder why they are not doing long distance trekking again for Obi.
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by OvercomeShine: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
May God double the suffering of anyone who will still vote APC.
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by OnionBandit(f): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Check them, they's are yeebowhs
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by searchlight: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pandev:
Let them trend. Attention is what most zombies are after. Less than three weeks time, they shall wail in new dimensions grin
Yeah but our wailing will be because Atiku won the election and the good thing is that we will wail together because the old criminal you are supporting will never win.
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The Labour Party logo is obviously the most trending logo especially among the youths .

This family used the Labour Party logo to brand there clothe and even flaunt there PVC for all to see.

Mr Peter Obi is the Presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party and has really enjoyed so much support and acceptance by Nigerians .

See photo below
https://twitter.com/Anene_Calistius/status/1623240867786944512?t=kgye6gj74eum5GrJHBZjjA&s=19
Wow!
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Ijoba85: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
You people should go and sit down...Asiwaju is coming ....
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by shoskid(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
OvercomeShine:
May God double the suffering of anyone who will still vote APC.

Na you and your people from that your region of hate go suffered, Feb 25th will show you guys shege.

I , My family members and all my staffs will vote Tinubu

The more you guys hate Tinubu the more I love him and his records and I'm sure many reasonable people like me will also reason like that. Stop abusing anyone's who's not supporting your candidate
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by emonis88: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pandev:
Let them trend. Attention is what most zombies are after. Less than three weeks time, they shall wail in new dimensions grin
E dey pain u seriously, chai! U may continue in d pain. Sorry o! Lala!
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by onuman: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

Attention. More than half of Yoruba are not supporting Tinubu.
Tinubu dealt mercilessly with Yoruba land since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Ournolly: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Very beautiful wife!

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by onuman: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
spiralwedge:

You are a tribalist too.

Why would you vote Old politicians when there is a 35 year old professor on the ballot?
Prof Chris of Accord Party.

But it's your ways of talking from both sides of the mouth. Nonsense!

If it is not Prof Chris and it must be one of the old Politicians, then Tinubu is more qualified.

You know deep inside you that you are not sincere.
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by onuman: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

In bold. That's A Level reasoning.
The world MUST MOCK US IF TINUBU BECOMES PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Apart from being too old and sickly, Tinubu has unpunished drug trafficking offences in the US hanging over his neck.
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Boybj: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
After giving him social media support it will be a shame if we don't give him PVC support vote peter obi for president.

1 Like

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Bioko2: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The Labour Party logo is obviously the most trending logo especially among the youths .

This family used the Labour Party logo to brand there clothe and even flaunt there PVC for all to see.

Mr Peter Obi is the Presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party and has really enjoyed so much support and acceptance by Nigerians .

See photo below
https://twitter.com/Anene_Calistius/status/1623240867786944512?t=kgye6gj74eum5GrJHBZjjA&s=19

If Oluomo no come gree una vote nko grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.