Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo (44353 Views)

If You Have Voted, Upload Your Marked Finger While Holding Your PVC (photo) / Peter Obi Supporters Shares Labour Party Branded Apron In The Market (photos) / 2023: Obi’s Aspiration Suffers Setback As Fresh Litigation Rocks Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by IfnobeGod20: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Babaibe:

Then, you and your family should reside in Anambra now to enjoy all the fake claims you listed up there. The achievements are feasible to Obi and his machineries alone. Obiano and Soludo have debunked his claims and this will be my last attempt to liberate you from your ignorance, provided you are willing to learn.

Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied
Young man, I am not Igbo. This your hatred for a tribe, I pray it won't consume you and rip you off the good thing. I am Omoluabi tokan tokan and I am happy to be one. I bid you to continue hitting your big head on stone because millions of Yoruba sons and daughters will surely exercise their franchise and vote their choices in the next general elections without anyone telling them lies upon lies, since they know where the shoes pinching them and are ready not to play tribal acrobatic that is making them to be hungry. For your information, I don't even live in Lagos. I left Lagos since December, 2005. I only do visiting since then to Lagos but if I wish to reside there or the Igbos wish to reside there or any other tribes, less to say, even foreigners, have the constitutional right to do so. You have no right to tell anyone to go and reside anywhere out of their choice.
Soludo and Obiano can political debunked it but can they debunked what institutions of government accord the state with during his tenure. Can't be possible. If he claimed, Peter Obi left Anambrans poorer but an institution that rate level of poverty says otherwise, who is Soludo? It would have been better if he brought out his own statistics to counter that not mere rhetoric, because he cannot be an institution, he's a person.

My concern about you, is you're still repeating the same by going to copy someone dumb article laced with lies upon lies.
For me, I will never support anyone that is no more coordinated.
I will never support anyone with no known enterprise but he is a billionaire.
I will never support anyone that sees politics as a profession and not a vocation.
I will never support anyone that has ripped his state of her patrimony through bogus pension as below:
1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.

2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent Governor as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.

3. Six new cars every 3 years

4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom

5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.

6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.

7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.

8. 300% of his annual basic salary as Governor every 2 years as furniture allowance

9. 100% of annual basic salary as Governor as his house maintenance allowance

10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.

11. 25% of his annual basic salary for Personal Assistants.

12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance.

13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.

14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.
I will never support anyone that has no known background.
I will never support anyone that has been tried for drug related issue and looting.
I will never support anyone that sees president as his turn and not the privilege to serve the people.
I will never support a sleeping presidential candidate.
I will never support a kleptomaniac man for president.
I will never support anyone that doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
I will never support anyone that joined in bringing this calamity to the nation.
I will never support a lying party that doesn't own up to issues but shift blames.
I will never support by tribalism but someone with character, courage, capacity and competence.

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Proudlyomonna: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Levels2:

Today they will mourn over you

Your parent will regret ever birthing you in life

All good things will depart your life

Where others Excell you will fail

All your expectations shall be cut off

Your mother will died untimely death

Your going out and coming out will be fill with disappointment

It shall never be well with you again in mighty name of God amen

You foolish abomination of a mother is already dead na,she just be walking corpse grin
Like you dey so you don already become orphan,as your bastard late goat rapist father don first leave an eternally accursed bastard son of doom and perdition like you,na so your abomination mama sef don leave you grin grin
Poor ophan boy grin grin

Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Proudlyomonna: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Levels2:

Olojo oni ma gbebi fun re ati ile re,Amin.

Ona ma se mo re laiye Amin

Oriburuk ni ti re loju gbogbo Amin.

Wo, ofo ati adanu ni ti iwo ati awon obi re amin

Bi ogo se je ti Olorun o ma kabamo Loni ni oruko Olorun

Omo ale nie,you are doomed for eternity grin
You are a product of intense abomination, your bastard late father after raping a goat went into your god forsaken cheap dog of a mother then she conceived an abomination and a cursed omo ale like you grin
Suddenly death , sorrow,pain weeping and misfortune shall never seize in your bastard disObiDient family,the day shall be against you,the night shall be against you,your life sha never have any business with anything good you are cursed till eternity grin grin
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Levels2(f): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Omo ale nie,you are doomed for eternity grin
You are a product of intense abomination, your bastard late father after raping a goat went into your god forsaken cheap dog of a mother then she conceived an abomination and a cursed omo ale like you grin
Suddenly death , sorrow,pain weeping and misfortune shall never seize in your bastard disObiDient family,the day shall be against you,the night shall be against you,your life sha never have any business with anything good you are cursed till eternity grin grin

I have said it and will still say it again and again that you will never see the end of this month.

That you will die a miserable death

That sorrow and crying will be your best friend Amen

As we are about sleeping tonight you won't be waking up with us Amen

Your parents will cry over you in jeJes mighty name Amen
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Levels2(f): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Young man, I am not Igbo. This your hatred for a tribe, I pray it won't consume you and rip you off the good thing. I am Omoluabi tokan tokan and I am happy to be one. I bid you to continue hitting your big head on stone because millions of Yoruba sons and daughters will surely exercise their franchise and vote their choices in the next general elections without anyone telling them lies upon lies, since they know where the shoes pinching them and are ready not to play tribal acrobatic that is making them to be hungry. For your information, I don't even live in Lagos. I left Lagos since December, 2005. I only do visiting since then to Lagos but if I wish to reside there or the Igbos wish to reside there or any other tribes, less to say, even foreigners, have the constitutional right to do so. You have no right to tell anyone to go and reside anywhere out of their choice.
Soludo and Obiano can political debunked it but can they debunked what institutions of government accord the state with during his tenure. Can't be possible. If he claimed, Peter Obi left Anambrans poorer but an institution that rate level of poverty says otherwise, who is Soludo? It would have been better if he brought out his own statistics to counter that not mere rhetoric, because he cannot be an institution, he's a person.

My concern about you, is you're still repeating the same by going to copy someone dumb article laced with lies upon lies.
For me, I will never support anyone that is no more coordinated.
I will never support anyone with no known enterprise but he is a billionaire.
I will never support anyone that sees politics as a profession and not a vocation.
I will never support anyone that has ripped his state of her patrimony through bogus pension as below:
1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.

2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent Governor as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.

3. Six new cars every 3 years

4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom

5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.

6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.

7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.

8. 300% of his annual basic salary as Governor every 2 years as furniture allowance

9. 100% of annual basic salary as Governor as his house maintenance allowance

10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.

11. 25% of his annual basic salary for Personal Assistants.

12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance.

13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.

14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.
I will never support anyone that has no known background.
I will never support anyone that has been tried for drug related issue and looting.
I will never support anyone that sees president as his turn and not the privilege to serve the people.
I will never support a sleeping presidential candidate.
I will never support a kleptomaniac man for president.
I will never support anyone that doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
I will never support anyone that joined in bringing this calamity to the nation.
I will never support a lying party that doesn't own up to issues but shift blames.
I will never support by tribalism but someone with character, courage, capacity and competence.

Hello Aburo, I'm not fighting with you but you are uncultured boy.

You will heat your hand on fire till you get killed.

I don't know uyo and as such you shouldn't have used such derogatory words on yourself and not me.

Certainly omo Yoruba's won't talk the way you did.

Peace
Re: Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo by Proudlyomonna: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Levels2:

I have said it and will still say it again and again that you will never see the end of this month.

That you will die a miserable death

That sorrow and crying will be your best friend Amen

As we are about sleeping tonight you won't be waking up with us Amen

Your parents will cry over you in jeJes mighty name Amen

I have already told you dat you are already an eternally dead omo ale,both you and that your whorish abomination of a mother,una just dey waka unu bu nno ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu na gha-ije grin grin
You don't have father again the bastard late goat rapist is dead and gonegrin your bastard mother can't cry over you bcus people will gather to cry over you and her,una don already become candidates for sudden, untimely death and shallow grave.
ISSEEE.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.