Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change (1815 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Say ‘Obidients’ Are Zombies / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by bobobenz: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun Anikulapo Kuti thanks Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for bringing change in 2015. See his tweets below lol.... The internet never forgets

SOURCE :https://twitter.com/realseunkuti/status/583163232506011648?s=46&t=UkIrtMHK_fRM0w2gNxFNZA

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by bobobenz: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
ALOOTER CORNTINUA grin , SEUN KUTI HAS COLLECTED CORN lipsrsealed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Ezeama400: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by sanpipita(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Many agbado supporters who are ashamed to support him are always attacking Peter Obi, cowards

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by derecho(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun just wants attention.
That's all

Elections apart, he doesn't make sense to me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by derecho(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Meanwhile see those APC are bringing in to come and vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VC0VFbN9E0

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wey the nairalanders wey talk say Seun Kuti no dey partisan

I think breeze don blow foul yansh now grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by bennybuhari: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
H
Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by BossGerald: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Very tribalistic bitter fellow.

He's a disgrace to our own great fela kuti

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Freshtruth(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Your father was never a begger like the way you are now singing Tunubu praises because of peanuts you have brought shame to your father name. Spit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by YungMillionaire: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
The same 2015, PSQUARE collected money from Buhari and performed for him.

So, who's throwing stones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Freshtruth(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:
The same 2015, PSQUARE collected money from Buhari and performed for him.

So, who's throwing stones?
Uchrins he no go better for una

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Racoon(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
“It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.” ― Anthony Robbins
Keep your character intact.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by N3TRAL: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
PSQUARE were also happy.

They performed at Buhari's inauguration! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Spray(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
If they are not proud of their candidate, they form neutrality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by KanwuliaExtra: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Change that could not even put a down payment on a 'roasted corn'! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by bobobenz: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
ANYBODY ACTING LIKE THEY ARE SITTING ON THE FENCE IN THIS ELECTION HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Ckonnet: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hm weed supplier is killing him ahia oji induced weed!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Rahkman: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
N3TRAL:
PSQUARE were also happy.

They performed at Buhari's inauguration! grin
show me the video of them performing u demented urchin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by N3TRAL: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Rahkman:
show me the video of them performing u demented urchin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVm39JFn-TU

If you go get data watch am sef.

I no go exchange words with you because I sure say I pass you for life. No be cap.

You just dey insult anybody wey you see online grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by N3TRAL: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peter is not even denying that they performed for Buhari during his swearing on the 29th of May 2015.

Their argument is "oh yes, we performed for him after he won the elections and became President, we didn't campaign for him".

What the Bleep is the difference?

Won't they cyberbully Kiss Daniel if he performs Buga during Tinubu's inauguration?

It's a very stupid argument I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by GreyLaw(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
sanpipita:
Many agbado supporters who are ashamed to support him are always attacking Peter Obi, cowards

They are all hypocrites with evil, contorted minds. People like Adeyanju and this drugster called Seun Kuti would rather insult the three or four leading presidential candidates as a way of hiding their disgust for Obi. These guys are the worst of society. They play their tribalism behind a smokescreen. Seunmsg and throwback come to mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by mbaise1000: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
But let's face it, doesn't this person have the right to think and believe the way he wants to believe? If we don't want to be challenged on our own choice, we shouldn't challenge anyone on their own choices, we can never all be the same, there must be descenting voices, this person must have his reasons for supporting buhari and tinubu, to many people buhari and in extension tinubu represent a chain and shackles on some people's hand and legs and someone will see it as ornaments of gold and silver, I mentioned tinubu because he proudly claimed that he made buhari president, and we believe he know buhari well enough to vouch for him so he cannot wash his hands off him, and some people decided not to see that, it's their choice and their right, my only anger here is when a person will willingly vote against his well being and against his future and that of his children, against all the things that he wants just to spite another person, you will prefer to suffer than to see someone proved right, just to see that person in pain, and you will turn around to call that person you are trying to spite a hater, WHO DO YOU?
Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by bobobenz: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Supporting BUHARI that jailed your father ..That takes another level of stup1d1ty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
bobobenz:
ALOOTER CORNTINUA grin , SEUN KUTI HAS COLLECTED CORN lipsrsealed

That was 2015 sha. Everybody thought APC had sense then
Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by bobobenz: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Reinaldo:

But you can see his BIAS from the tweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Gossiphub: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Reinaldo:

He should be ashamed of supporting the same man that jailed his father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by techWriter3: 1:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Many agbado backers who are ashamed to support him are always attacking politician , cowards

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by bobobenz: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2023
And the dude is still trying to drag people on his IG lol
Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by Akaegwu(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2023
This wasn't a campaign. Go and verify
N3TRAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVm39JFn-TU

If you go get data watch am sef.

I no go exchange words with you because I sure say I pass you for life. No be cap.

You just dey insult anybody wey you see online grin
Re: Seun Kuti - I Want To Thank Bola Tinubu For Bringing Change by bobobenz: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2023
nlfpmod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cbn Supply Enough Money For The South East , they are Not Protesting / See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State. / Trouble For Keyamo: Pakistani Drug Lord Who He Defrauded Of $400,000 Set Free Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.