Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) (58615 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Say ‘Obidients’ Are Zombies / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by EBMedia: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Reno Omokri has revealed that when he was 23-years old, he plotted the overthrow of late General Sani Abacha.

According to IgbereTV reports, the former president Jonathan spokesperson made this revelation on Twitter

He wrote:

"Somebody said when I was a youth, I was also focused on #BBNaija. This is me with Beko Kuti. At the age of 23, I was plotting Abacha’s overthrow. I went round Lagos bus stops dropping anti Abacha leaflets. You see this my face, it received SLAP from @PoliceNG!

#BuhariTormentor"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1298262651688988674?s=19

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by ThiagoKid(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2020
This Reno sef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Reno always Has Quality answers with Records to Give to the People who Question him..

424 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
Tell them!

Only those who hate the truth hates Reno.

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Reno always Has Quality answers with Records to Give to the People who Question him..
I swear to God, the guy is killing Dem kpai with facts.

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Funny enough and in a classical case of twist of fate, that military regime has trumped all the pseudo-democratic governments including the one you served under, combined.

As an aside, while you are "tormenting Buhari" in your mind, he is busy sending your boss on an errand all over the continent because dem hold am for blokos with all the sleaze wey go down for his administration.

So, a promise to let his wife off the hook and perhaps another promise to have him fly the APC flag in 2023 has made uncle turn into an errand boy for a known bigot and someone you purport to be tormenting.

Irony everywhere.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Barbsamiin: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2020
hmm, this life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Simvan: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Generation of keyboard warriors, SMH

What you do now determines the future
Nothing like I GO CHANGE WHEN I DON OLD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by SmartProf(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2020
It seems Reno looked older facially at 23. No wonder he plotted a quick graph to escape the country, else his open criticisms would have sent him to jail.

27 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Ezemust: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Reno killing them back to back

23 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by heendrix(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by GamalNasser: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Hm
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by simpleseyi: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Another nonsense for idiots and nincompoops to celebrate

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by dokie: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2020
This just shows how hopeless Nigeria as presently constituted is.

I have no doubt that Reno was passionate about a better Nigeria, as well as many former activists that were in power in the past and even today, yet the country has continued to retrogress.

Even if Femi Falana, Tunde Bakare or Olisa Agbakoba were to become president tomorrow, we may just experience little progress, but return to the retrogressive status quo that we are used to.

I believe strongly that Nigeria is a project that cannot succeed. We should end it early enough.

A skyscraper with a faulty foundation cannot be fixed. It must be brought down early enough and rebuilt or else, it will collapse and perish all its occupants.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Omockery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Anazp: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2020
So what are you saying about Major General ?.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by helinues: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2020
And the face still receiving slap till date hence why Reno is hiding behind his keyboard

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Fools think too much about their self worth but the great focus on their impact on humanity

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2020
did you succeed

he died and was replaced with another thief,

so the plan was wasted.

Reno will always support his pay master,

don't swallow every thing hook line and sinker

always try to decipher a motive before supporting anything

your WHY is not inspiring,
motives explain a lot. if you throw him out ,what next

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by techmo(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2020
cool

Yinmu

Snapping a picture with Dr Ransome Kuti now translate to fighting Abacha... Same Ransome Kuti that was Gen Babangida's Minister for health

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Essential(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Sick people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by ivandragon: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
The only major negative against Reno so far is the Wendell (Smith?) issue.

Aside that, he has been fairly consistent in his opinions & beliefs...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by muller101(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
did you succeed
Where is abacha today?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Lorenzop: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

I'm telling you, he is very meticulous in keeping records.... I admire him for that

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lorenzop:

I'm telling you, he is very meticulous in keeping records.... I admire him for that

I so Much Love that His Record Keeping Ability..

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
Funny enough and in a classical case of twist of fate, that military regime has trumped all the pseudo-democratic governments including the one you served under.

As an aside, while you are "tormenting Buhari" in your mind, he is busy sending your boss on an errand all over the continent because dem hold am for blokos with all the sleaze wey go down for him administration.

So, a promise to let his wife off the hook, and perhaps another promise to have him fly the APC flag in 2023 has made uncle turn into an errand boy for a known bigot and someone you purport to be tormenting.

Irony everywhere.

Indeed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Alexander Dan Iyan did his at age fifteen. What's special? Reno continued until he became a part of the same government enslaving the masses.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fake news. Anybody can take picture with Beko

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by felai: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Story story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by AMvanquish: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol... What is he implying.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.