Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State (23228 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by lhordspy: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
More picture from the rally in Kogi state.
It was more like a carnival in Kogi state today
# RENEWED'HOPE2023
Mynd44 nlfpmod

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by lhordspy: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
More... The love is real .

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by CilicMarin: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu has already won the election...

Atiku and Peter Obi Terrorist have no pathway to victory in the coming election..

149 Likes 25 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Malory: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
A total failure. They are here for the Benjamin.

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by FreeStuffsNG: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Asiwaju Tinubu lokan se!

Why Asiwaju Tinubu?

To those yet to decide and want to rise above talk talk , let me explain to you why Asiwaju Tinubu is the best based on his performance and posterity.

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma.
check my signature for free stuffs!

150 Likes 22 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by freemanq(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
God please give us a good president

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lol, after half a billion..

Nigerians rejoice, Atiku is coming
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Hendrixky: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by gasparpisciotta: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
APC all the way to Aso Villa

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Cajal(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bala bulu don win presidency

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by CursedOsuPigs: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin

I can't wait for February 25 to be here for us to massively vote in Asiwaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The Jagaban of Nigeria.

This man is well loved no be lie.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Throwback: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu already long ago made the chess moves that will make him President by May 29th 2023.

The king is dead, long live the King.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by FoolaniHellman: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Igbos come and wail grin

Jagaban 101 should be a course of study all over Nigeria University grin cool

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Throwback: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu is the only organic presidential candidate among the 4 frontline candidates.

He slowly and surely built the political capital that took him to the heights he now enjoys.

We Nigerian youths will never vote any political prostitute or desperate ticket hunter cum opportunist, who cannot even side with Nigerian masses.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by olgaa14: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Joker the drug dealer is going nowhere.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Pandev(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Asiwaju Jagaban

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Fruitbrett(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
lhordspy:

It was more like a carnival in Kogi state today
# RENEWED'HOPE2023
Mynd44 nlfpmod

🤣🤣🤣
I am currently in Lokoja and trust me, they were mobilising people by the road sides for a fee of 2k.. from Ganaja Junction Lokoja town down to Kogi Poly at Felele, omo students no gree go. They however succeeded in mobilising both aboki's at the rate of 3k

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Think9ja(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hi
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Dapson73(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yayah Bello is capable and will deliver Kogi to Asiwaju come 25th, All Batified will celebrate.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by olgaa14: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu lokan se!

Why Asiwaju Tinubu?

To those yet to decide and want to rise above talk talk , let me explain to you why Asiwaju Tinubu is the best based on his performance and posterity.

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

Guy small small ooo,Tinubu will be beaten blue black at the polls sha have your doctors number on speed dial.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Throwback: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fruitbrett:

🤣🤣🤣
I am currently in Lokoja and trust me, they were mobilising people by the road sides for a fee of 2k.. from Ganaja Junction Lokoja town down to Kogi Poly at Felele, omo students no gree go. They however succeeded in mobilising both aboki's at the rate of 3k

Oh!

You mean the CBN policy is not affecting Tinubu and APC?

Shame on the useless Emefiele that brought hardship on Nigerians because of Tinubu who cares about the masses.

I trust Tinubu to get rid of him once he is sworn in on May 29th 2023.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by GeneralPula: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thank you Kogi for picking the candidate with the best track records..

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by GeneralPula: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
A total failure. They are here for the Benjamin.
Are you the one on that red cap?

I asked cuz you seem to be working at mobilizing department..

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Iwedunloye: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fruitbrett:

🤣🤣🤣

Welldone mr wailer, be forming to be in Kogi though you dey Aba,…Cheap propaganda, if they can mobilize for rally then they can for votes too

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by KingKO22: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fruitbrett:

🤣🤣🤣
What a delicious tears
More crying to Zombipigs of IPOB family 🤣🤣

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Gbajure(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fruitbrett:

🤣🤣🤣

So far it makes u happy, keep lying to ur self. Can a party or politician u don't like mobilise you with 2k?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by Throwback: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu is the organic presidential candidate of the Nigerian masses.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State by lhordspy: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fruitbrett:

🤣🤣🤣

No wonder you filled your comment with so much laughing emoji to hide your pain.

33 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rebuilding Of Chibok Commence See Pictures / Wike Receives Prayers From Clergy Man At Government House, Port Harcourt (Photo) / Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.