Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. (749 Views)

Npk Fertilizer Available / Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k / Organic Farming Opportunity(biochar) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
100% Biochar organic fertilizer is available both for wholesale and retail prices.

Biochar organic fertilizer is very good for all crops, fruits & vegetables and plants.

What is the composition of biochar?
In terms of physical attributes, biochar is black, highly porous, lightweight, fine-grained and has a large surface area. Approximately 70 percent of its composition is carbon. The remaining percentage consists of nitrogen, hydrogen and oxygen among other elements.

Biochars' ability to retain water and nutrients in the surface soil horizons for long periods benefits agriculture by reducing nutrients leaching from the crop root zone, potentially improving crop yields, and reducing fertilizer requirements. Thus, using biochars in production agriculture should improve yields and reduce negative impacts on the environment. A distinction between biochars and composts should be made here for clarity. Biochars differ from composts commonly added to soils for agricultural production in that compost is a direct source of nutrients through further decomposition of organic materials. However, biochars do not decompose with time and so additional applications should not be necessary

1 Like

Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
You have come to nairaland this year again to dupe people, when are you going to repent and seek for forgiveness. Stop advertising fake organic fertiliser and your imaginary biorcar charcoals to members of the public. People pls beware so you don't loose your money to local 419.

1 Like

Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aremolekunowo:
You have come to nairaland this year again to dupe people, when are you going to repent and seek for forgiveness. Stop advertising fake organic fertiliser and your imaginary biorcar charcoals to members of the public. People pls beware so you don't loose your money to local 419.

What??
Have I dupe one you?
Please come up with evidence if any.
How is it fake a.d imaginary charcoals?
Explain...
Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Biochar is organically good for all crops
Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by revbcorah: 12:10am On Feb 14, 2023
With every sense of humility and respect, you need to prove yourself beyond the response above. The truth is that someone dipped a lot of people last year on this platform with biochar
Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by herbalwisdom52(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Biochar is ordinary charcoal we can get in the streets.....
Stop deceiving yourself.......
No need...

1 Like

Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by Aremolekunowo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Last year 2022, you advertised biochar smokeless charcoal and biochar organic fertiliser and claimed to base in ilorin kwara state.
I introduce 2 people to you one in lagos the other one port Harcourt, the man in lagos paid you 30k to supply charcoal but for over 6 months you claim sun did not shine in ilorin to dry the charcoal.
The man in port Harcourt also sent money to the account you provided you claim the transport company took his delivery to Abuja instead of port Harcourt by error.
Till this moment you refused to pay back the money nor sent the order.
Now you still have boldness to be advertising non existing fertiliser.
Pleae pay back people's money before you start new business this year.
I know you make like to deny but don't attempt to continue in dubious way this year please repent. And the account you use in April May 2022. Was
Charbriq2022.

1 Like

Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by revbcorah: 12:00am On Feb 18, 2023
And, young man, take note of this. It's not every animal in the bush that the meet is edible. Pay my money immediately, otherwise you will search for me very soon when the heat will be on you, and......
Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
revbcorah:
With every sense of humility and respect, you need to prove yourself beyond the response above. The truth is that someone dipped a lot of people last year on this platform with biochar

With all respect, I'm not the the "someone"
If you have any prove against me please send it here.
Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by Waffarianman(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2023
kpas4kpas2:
100% Biochar organic fertilizer is available both for wholesale and retail prices.

Biochar organic fertilizer is very good for all crops, fruits & vegetables and plants.

What is the composition of biochar?
In terms of physical attributes, biochar is black, highly porous, lightweight, fine-grained and has a large surface area. Approximately 70 percent of its composition is carbon. The remaining percentage consists of nitrogen, hydrogen and oxygen among other elements.

Biochars' ability to retain water and nutrients in the surface soil horizons for long periods benefits agriculture by reducing nutrients leaching from the crop root zone, potentially improving crop yields, and reducing fertilizer requirements. Thus, using biochars in production agriculture should improve yields and reduce negative impacts on the environment. A distinction between biochars and composts should be made here for clarity. Biochars differ from composts commonly added to soils for agricultural production in that compost is a direct source of nutrients through further decomposition of organic materials. However, biochars do not decompose with time and so additional applications should not be necessary

Don't need this I need poultry droppings

1 Like

Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by princenomics: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
The guy also duped me of 35k. He later told me his wife was crucially ill.
Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by fashtos(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thank God I didn't fall victim.I nearly order for it...Nigerians sha
Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Aremolekunowo:
Last year 2022, you advertised biochar smokeless charcoal and biochar organic fertiliser and claimed to base in ilorin kwara state.
I introduce 2 people to you one in lagos the other one port Harcourt, the man in lagos paid you 30k to supply charcoal but for over 6 months you claim sun did not shine in ilorin to dry the charcoal.
The man in port Harcourt also sent money to the account you provided you claim the transport company took his delivery to Abuja instead of port Harcourt by error.
I know you make like to deny but don't attempt to continue in dubious way this year please repent. And the account you use in April May 2022. Was
Charbriq2022.

With all respect, I hate presumption of all kind!
How on earth will you conclude and said I advertised last year and ran away with you money or your friend's money. Hmm!
For your own information and the general public, I'M NOT THE CHABRIQ2022 and can't be your acclaimed fraudster and can never do such, so be very careful on presumption of character defamation.
Does it mean if you have been scammed by An estate Agent that all people or anyone you come across in such business is a scammer?
You must bring you prove against me o. Bye the way, I have never reside in Ilorin.
Secondly, some of the monikers are following suit with baseless accusations.
Some are saying they don't want the biochar but chickens dropings; please go and get them, it mean you have missed road to this bichar.
I want to make an upen debate/research to those calling the organic biochar fertilizer "Ordinary charcoal"(of course, the leaves and root in the bush are ordinarily too but what makes them extraordinary is the secret behind your research and combinations) to get your chemical fertilizer and other organic fertilizer ready for a farming research/experiment of any crop of your choice. I will give you 5kg of my organic biochar fertilizer free of charge delivery to your location @ transport fare but only those in Abuja can get it without tp.
We can do it here or create a separate thread mainly for us to see in the end which of the fertilisers perform better on the crop and healthy for consumption both locally and internationally. (Both organically and synthetically)
Re: Biochar Organic Fertilizer Available For Sale. by Konquest: 10:19pm On Jan 11
Aremolekunowo:
Charbriq2022.
SMH. Due diligence is key.

(1) (Reply)

50kg Bags Of Rice Available For Sale / Thinking Of Starting Your Own Super Successful Catfish Farming Business, But : / For Catfish Farmers & Those Who Intend To Go Into Catfish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.