Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help (2019 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Abujaexpress: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Can any doctor or experienced family man assist citizen Kamai to get solution for his wife's boobs. Read what the young father wrote to a doctor about his wife's shrinking boobs.

Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by braine(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
He should feed her better.
Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by olasaad(f): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hope she doesn't use any drugs to stopped the flowing of milk from her breast after the child stopped breastfeeding.

Another thing maybe madam is not eating very well. Loss of weight can also cause this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Abujaexpress: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
braine:
He should feed her better.
Feed her with what?
Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Foodqueen(f): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
He should get her pregnant again so that her hormones will rise again.
Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Abujaexpress: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Foodqueen:
He should get her pregnant again so that her hormones will rise again.
grin
Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Sonnobax15(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin
Wahala
Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Goodlady(f): 4:55am On Feb 09, 2023
The woman is probably becoming too stressed and getting lean. Imagine she don born 3 kids and you still expect the boobs to be standing?
Wicked man. When he doesn't v boobs except ball sacks & penis so he won't know what it means.
He's not feeding the woman well.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2023
this is seriously serious for seriousness sake.
Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Men with their faulty expectations.
Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by deanoffaculty: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Abujaexpress:
Can any doctor or experienced family man assist citizen Kamai to get solution for his wife's boobs. Read what the young father wrote to a doctor about his wife's shrinking boobs.
It will be difficult to comment or proffer solution except you snap the boobs and post the picture.

1 Like

Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Ngavimm: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2023
When a woman stops breastfeeding, the glandular tissue greatly decreases in volume and gradually - with age and with the number of feedings - disappears. This is the main reason for the loss of volume, and when the volume gets smaller, gravity does its work.

1 Like

Re: My Woman's Boobs Are Vanishing, Man Cries Out For Help by Corebelieversfo: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

She Breaks Her Family Beause Of (Cele) Church / A Woman Who Disguised As A Man For 43 Years To Feed Family Is Honoured In Egypt / My Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.