Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !! (1949 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!! by capetownboyz(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2023
….

1 Like

Re: !! by phorget(m): 12:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Love has gone beyond tribe or ethnicity, I married outside my tribe and it's been the best decision I ever made.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: !! by frozen70(f): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2023
capetownboyz:
My Igbo brothers , if you have ever been married to another lady from another tribe (Yoruba ) .. what prompted your decision to marrying her , irrespective of the differences we share as a tribe, person and personalities coupled with the negative thoughts thrown towards each other …Cause am in a fix deciding wether to be fully committed to my woman 👩… I love her but coming to a decision to settling with another tribe ,I am still looking for a source of motivation to do so ..

Give yourself time then discuss with your family about your fears and worries

Uchegi di kwaya

2 Likes

Re: !! by tommy589(m): 2:10am On Feb 09, 2023
When I love, I love unconditionally

It's your cross to bear if you plunge into a marriage that you are already worried about

1 Like

Re: !! by Goodlady(f): 4:12am On Feb 09, 2023
capetownboyz:
My Igbo brothers , if you have ever been married to another lady from another tribe (Yoruba ) .. what prompted your decision to marrying her , irrespective of the differences we share as a tribe, person and personalities coupled with the negative thoughts thrown towards each other …Cause am in a fix deciding wether to be fully committed to my woman 👩… I love her but coming to a decision to settling with another tribe ,I am still looking for a source of motivation to do so ..
You are marrying into a tribe that embrace love. A tribe that doesn't disturb or leech on inlaws and blv you should use your discretion take good care of their daughter. You v chosen well. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: !! by hopeforcharles(m): 5:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

You are marrying into a tribe that embrace love. A tribe that doesn't disturb or leech on inlaws and blv you should use your discretion take good care of their daughter. You v chosen well. All the best.
White sepulcher.
A tribe that embrace love? Subject to investigation
All tribe can love
A tribe that don't leech? Subject to investigations and very disputable.
All tribes have people that leech and don't
It's a personal/family thing which can be aggravated by poverty or laziness.
You are a white Sepulcher.

U didn't analyze the issues that could arise as a result of culture/ background and probably religious affiliations you ran into conclusion portraying them the best.

When u have finished analysising this issues raised we can take you serious.
And at op.

Love is not enough.

2 Likes

Re: !! by Cutehector(m): 5:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Lmao.. I'd rather marry hausa than yoruba..
Re: !! by DaddyCoool: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2023
capetownboyz:
My Igbo brothers , if you have ever been married to another lady from another tribe (Yoruba ) .. what ..

It depends on a LOT of variables. If you are hinterland orthodox Igbo and she is hinterland orthodox Yoruba it'd be a bit hard. But some Igbos grew up in Lagos or such and some Yorubas are light Yoruba. If you two are such then it can even be more fun than if you were from same tribe
Re: !! by Franzinni: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Don't marry Yoruba girl please ... There is no reason to come here and be looking for advice from the world about a decision you and only you can make unless you have prejudice in your heart... If you don't want to marry, then tell her and look for who will suite your needs. No need to make a circus out of it. .. one dimwit above said it's better to marry Hausa than Yoruba. Like a rightful thinking Hausa man will give you his daughter to marry ... Idiot !

If you don't like to marry becasue of tribe oga ... Go find wetin you like ....

I married an Igbo woman even though I am Yoruba. Been married for years now.it has been ups and downs but tribe never comes to the forefront.
Re: !! by Franzinni: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Cutehector:
you are still a child with this your mentality, possibly you are still under the guidance of your parents, in thier house, eating thier food and taking orders so your brain has not yet reached the point to think with a full grasp of reality ... I can bet my balls you cannot even muster the courage to approach a hausa girl to even greet her talkless of talk of marriage ...

Irrelevant people always see themselves in great light.

3 Likes

Re: !! by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Franzinni:
you are still a child with this your mentality, possibly you are still under the guidance of your parents, in thier house, eating thier food and taking orders so your brain has not yet reached the point to think with a full grasp of reality ... I can bet my balls you cannot even muster the courage to approach a hausa girl to even greet her talkless of talk of marriage ...

Irrelevant people always see themselves in great light.
lmao. Its my preference. Stop crying
Re: !! by Franzinni: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Cutehector:
lmao. Its my preference. Stop crying
then keep it to yourself and stop blocking the road for people who have place to be when you are going nowhere ...

1 Like

Re: !! by Cutehector(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Franzinni:
then keep it to yourself and stop blocking the road for people who have place to be when you are going nowhere ...
you still wailing. Drink water
Re: !! by Franzinni: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2023
Cutehector:
you still wailing. Drink water
just did .... Get sense.
Re: !! by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2023
Franzinni:
just did .... Get sense.
still wailing.. You didnt drink water. It is obvious I control your reaction.
Re: !! by Franzinni: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2023
Cutehector:
still wailing.. You didnt drink water. It is obvious I control your reaction.
I have all the time and yes you control my reaction ... Haha. If you were that smart
Re: !! by Goodlady(f): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2023
hopeforcharles:

White sepulcher.
A tribe that embrace love? Subject to investigation
All tribe can love
A tribe that don't leech? Subject to investigations and very disputable.
All tribes have people that leech and don't
It's a personal/family thing which can be aggravated by poverty or laziness.
You are a white Sepulcher.

U didn't analyze the issues that could arise as a result of culture/ background and probably religious affiliations you ran into conclusion portraying them the best.

When u have finished analysising this issues raised we can take you serious.
And at op.

Love is not enough.
Abeg free me. I just gave the op goodness and expo. If you are not married, consider marrying from Yorubaland. Tell your sisters, daughters to that Yoruba men are caring.
Re: !! by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2023
Franzinni:
I have all the time and yes you control my reaction ... Haha. If you were that smart
I am smart. My comments make you want to prove how smart you are. It is only insecure people who do that. wink
Re: !! by madone: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2023
capetownboyz:
yoruba ladies are loving and nice. Just find out if this ur own does not have plenty Ex. That is the only problem with them (yoruba) once they get married this Exes turn besties will be the only problem. Cos any small quarrel she will run to the ex for comfort or crying shoulder.
So find out now bf marriage
Re: !! by Franzinni: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Cutehector:
I am smart. My comments make you want to prove how smart you are. It is only insecure people who do that. wink
I am not smart I just want to keep probing your head ... And frankly it's a good way to pass the time this morning... I reply to your comment becasue it suits me.

My point has already been passed ions ago... I am now just taking a piss
Re: !! by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Franzinni:
I am not smart I just want to keep probing your head ... And frankly it's a good way to pass the time this morning... I reply to your comment becasue it suits me.

My point has already been passed ions ago... I am now just taking a piss
lmao.. Eons bro, not ions. I am sure you failed chemistry well. Learn to spell "because" well. In your bid to prove a point, you still embarrass yourself.

Truly, you are not as smart as you feel you are.
Re: !! by Franzinni: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2023
Cutehector:
lmao.. Eons bro, not ions. I am sure you failed chemistry well. Learn to spell "because" well. In your bid to prove a point, you still embarrass yourself.

Truly, you are not as smart as you feel you are.
I frankly am illiterate ... But I am damn sure you understand me every single time... And as far as you got the message ... The medium is irrelevant.

You are now the smarty-pants here haha the irony
Re: !! by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Franzinni:
I frankly am illiterate ... But I am damn sure you understand me every single time... And as far as you got the message ... The medium is irrelevant.

You are now the smarty-pants here haha the irony
Be sure well to construct proper english before fooling yourself.
Re: !! by Nemesis0147(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

a tribe that doesn’t leech on in-laws ke….try marry from ijebu ode first!!

The way you people turn everything into a tribal war in this forum is so funny!!
Re: !! by BobbieZion(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Cutehector:

I concur!!!
That snitchy nature of theirs is what i despise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: !! by menabae(f): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Op marry anywhere your heart takes you to,no race ,tribe be it Hausa,Yoruba Igbo ,asian
Whites is perfect

Terrible individuals are in all tribes/race👍
Re: !! by Socratiz: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
The success of a marriage does not depend on tribe.

As an Igbo guy, haven't you seen Igbo couples whose marriage have collapsed? Haven't you seen Yoruba couples whose marriage has hit the rock?

You are responsible for the success of your marriage.

If both of you decide to share your future together and choose to make your marriage work, you're good to go.

Every relationship has its up and down but your decision to navigate together and overcome the challenges will ensure you enjoy your marriage.

With this much anxiety you entertain I would recommend you contact a professional counsellor to guide you in your decision.
Re: !! by NEUDUDE: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
capetownboyz:

Yoruba girls are a no for me, something off about their upbringing except maybe the get inside ones like the ajebutter ones. You see those one that are exposed to the sikira lifestyle i just cant stand them. Gossip, bad manners, envy, promiscous to name a few is top of their lists lol grin. Maybe can try to relate with them but never date them
Re: !! by OAra: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
capetownboyz:

Maybe it's me being from another country, but being in a relationship with a woman from a foreign culture I think I can lend an alternative point of view.

You claim to love this woman. Does she love you back? If she does love you and you love her...why do you care what others think?

A man should honor his father as well as his mother, but that doesn't mean the parents have a right to make decisions their son should make for himself. It's normal for a child to grow up and leave his parents' home in order to make his own way in life. It's normal for him to make decisions that his parents might disagree with.

A man chooses for himself who to spend his life with, and no one in this world has a right to deny him that choice.

You either love this woman and see yourself growing old with her, or you don't. If you do, ignore whatever others might think knowing you're in the right. If you still have doubts, I'd take some time to really think whether you truly love her..

1 Like

Re: !! by Kobicove(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Frankly speaking marrying from a tribe different from yours adds more complications to your life!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Life Like This / How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses / She Said She Cannot Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.