Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) (39588 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by MrBroke(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2023
Poor thinking girl if breakup was the real reason she ended her stay here
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by femmoy(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2023
The wonderful school I passed through....what a pity such horrible incident happened in it.

The girl shouldn't have taken her life,now enough better guys will walk past her grave. She should have spoken to someone instead,a problem shared is a problem half solved.

The other side might be better anyway.....it's a misery we'll all find out someday.
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Sammy5413(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2023
See people wey their parents sent to school to study. This generation ehh!!!
Well if she commits suicide because of you, my brother marry her, she's the right one
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by seborrhic: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2023
If truly she died,it must have been from the complications of the abortion,not any cock and bull story of sniper.
Suicide by sniper is a slow,agonising process that takes a few days at least,if not quickly managed.
Anyone that says he/she knows someone that took sniper and died that same day from it,is either ignorant or a bloody liar.
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by tradepunter: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2023
This life is messed up.... Have good friends that can't seem to find women who truly love them...

Here you see a girl who truly loves a guy and yet the guy doesn't....

All those opposite attracts are just plain BULLSHYYTTTEEE.... BECAUSE LOOK AT DIVORCE RATES....

LIKE MINDS SHOULD ATTRACTS.... IF YOU AS A FRIEND KNOWS SOMEONE THAT'S FALLS IN LOVE DEEPLY ... LINK THEM WITH ANOTHER FRIEND THAT ALSO FALLS IN LOVE DEEPLY

LOVE GROWS

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Happened:

Who come ask this one .....

With your 200 Page views page ....

Busy writing all over nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May Almighty Have Mercy On You
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2023
madjune:

Must you be the only bearer of bad news? Haba!

Are you an undertaker?

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by MightySparrow: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Say love is wicked

Rather, senseless love is.

Love with sense is not wicked but kind and beautiful.
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Michael6292: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2023
wahala wahala........in the voice of Portable
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Jalaw: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Lobotomy02: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Commit suicide because of a man? what a joke.
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Dchampion65: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2023
We visited a family and noticed their daughter, graduate, 25, was talking to herself with frown face in the kitchen.
I alerted her cousins I went with. Eventually her mother took it up, she bursted with tears, saying there is nothing good about me, I am nothing, life is not fair, I failed, I am a failure I wish to end it a long time ago bla bla bla bla.

I starred with my jaw opened and tears in my eyes.
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Kulgid(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2023
Yabatech is known for this kind of thing. Na every year something. Imagine how expensive sniper is now, pple still have mind to buy nd drink. The price alone will make me change my mind.
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Joebryan(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2023
This is so sad... cry

On a serious note, people are going through a lot in this country. Apart from love, a lot of girls are surviving with the help of their boyfriends and fiancee.

For this girl to commit suicide because her boyfriend broke up with her, to me I thinks it's more than just the love.

Maybe, just maybe the guy was a huge support to her academic. Maybe the thoughts of how or where she will start from resulted in the suicide.

That is why I always advice, whether you are a student or not, whether you have anyone who pays your bills or not, find a way to make some extra cash on your own.

Truth is, nothing last forever. No relationship or love last forever. If shit doesn't happen, death will happen and everyone will part ways.

So to be on a safer side, ensure that you are making some money for yourself.

These days, making money online legitimately quite easy if you are willing to learn and do what you have to do.

Start by learning a high income skill like video editing, copywriting, web designing, public speaking, content creation etc..

Then use that skill to build a small brand where you offer services to people online and get paid.

Or use it to leverage on an already existing business model like;
- Freelancing
- Amazon KDP
- Digital marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Etc...

This way, you will be making atleast 50k to 250k every week. It not too big but trust me, it goes a long way.

This country hard oo... you have to put in some extra effort to atleast live a bit comfortable abve the average people..

I pray she finds rest šŸ™

By the way, if you need some guidance on the skills and business models I talked about earlier, you can send me a message on WhatsApp 08140268520.
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2023
She no wait till feb14
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Kingcalls: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2023
IamAsiri:

So, that means that there is nothing like "she had a baby for him", right?

So the baby dint belong to her ??
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by asahnwaKC: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2023
From the story she was taken to medicalā€¦ so was she declared dead or aliveā€¦.una go just de publish stories wey no complete just to get traffic kiss
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by omonnakoda: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2023
triple996:
I don't believe she killed herself Becus of breakup
Maybe because of fuel scarcity of naira notes
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by lordwyze(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
She is alive oooooo
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by lordwyze(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Is she later died?

She survived it.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by IamAsiri: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

So the baby dint belong to her ??

So the fact that it belongs to her means it has no father? Then it means that men are not supposed to commit suicide or murder when they realise that they are taking care of their women's children that have no biological relationship with them, or men are not supposed to start going to court to claim kids or custody of them. Cos I don't understand what you are trying to imply here.
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na wa
Re: Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) by Buharidgeneral: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
lordwyze:

She survived it.

Good to hear that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) / Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.