Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No (952 Views)

Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites / Atm Card Issues Pls What Does This Mean,and Why (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by Financialman: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2023
If you want to change your National ID card details like age,name phone number and you want to avoid NIMC one year later wahala and you don't know how to go about it and it's really urgent then come in here, I'll help you fix it up within 72 hours for a reasonable fee

1 Like

Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by verolamilayo: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2023
NIN problems
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by florenceolatude: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2023
I did my NIN change of names since January at NIN center alausa Lagos still not corrected. I need contact for help
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by florenceolatude: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2023
sad sad shocked
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by verolamilayo: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
I am having wrong names on my NIN, I need help
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by verolamilayo: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2023
verolamilayo:
I am having wrong names on my NIN, I need help
I need help
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by Dozieson(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Who is Dr Paul. Pls share contact
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by florenceolatude: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dozieson:
Who is Dr Paul. Pls share contact
contact @ drpaul phone number above for help
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by kenetunde: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
please I need help on my NIN wrong DOB needs correction. Please how will I go about this
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by olajidebary: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by julianayomi: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
sad
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by julianayomi: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
angry angry
Re: National ID Card Issues, Express Change Of Name, Date Of Birth, No by omalicha2: 4:16am On Nov 27, 2023
After going through all the changes it will still be blocked in the database. Go to a LGA and do your modification

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attn. CBN: POS Operators Now Charge 1k Per N10,000 Withdrawal In Benin City! / How To Apply For Forex Online Using Cbn's Trade System (form A) To Pay Sch Fees / Has Anyone Got Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.