Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) (31290 Views)

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by onomeabuja: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2023
See Obi miscreants & Tinubu zombies Don flood this thread grin
All na wash grin
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by VinnyBaba: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2023
Before nko.

Okowa the Stealing Master caused this. undecided
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by treesun: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2023
post=120754542:
Watch through this link below grin

https://fb.watch/iAncYf3Jly/

LP propaganda!
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Chekwume16(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Delta results obi 50%, okowa 30% and tinubu 20%
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by abc115: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2023
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Thebigheart: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Luxurysouls:
Paid hoodlums at work

Watch the Video, you no get data to watch the video.

People are complaining of an empty bridge the government fail to do for them. You're here calling them hoodlums.

I didn't see them with any weapons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by TheAlchemist: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2023
All these drama for Atiku
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by abc115: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2023
franchasng:
The same way they chased APC in Katsina cheesy
Or stone Peter Obi in Katsina

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Creamypie(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2023
Luxurysouls:
Paid hoodlums at work
no sir. Delta state, just like bayelsa, is a failed state, using media to deceive outsiders

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by ButterBerry: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2023
Ignore this fake news ooo

Am fully Obidient but in a real political space, PDP will tie neck LP in the out of the results in presidential but PDP will win.

Okowa has a way of conditioning each local government to vote his candidacy.
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Creamypie(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2023
Chekwume16:
Delta results obi 50%, okowa 30% and tinubu 20%
for presidential category, APC no go get up to 15%, but might win governorship elections

1 Like

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Monday60655(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2023
That serves them right. I like the courage and wiseness of the masses recently. OBI-DATTI all the way.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by gasparpisciotta: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2023
Dreal1247:
This is serious. Okowa has entered One Chance with Tinubu. I'm really sorry for their foot soldiers in this trying time.

Wetin concern Tinubu with Okowa?
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Afamed: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2023
ButterBerry:

Am fully Obidient but in a real political space, PDP will tie neck LP in the out of the results in presidential but PDP will win.

Why did he not condition them in Delta central 2019 to vote for PDP senatorial candidate ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by tarantino1: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Plaster Okowa face for Delta with rescue mission on top.

Just talk say you wan mock the community for their front

1 Like

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Nostressinlife(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2023
This is true!
The name of this community is Asaba-Ase in Ndokwa LGA. They have no road, no bridge to connect them to commercial towns to sell their farm produce, no electricity, no schools in short no basic amenities. The only bridge they have was destroyed during 2012 flood and it's still neglected. What hurts most is that this town close to uzere where the MD of Desopadec hails from. The short man Askia that is only Good in grabbing titles. Okowa is a big disgrace to governance.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by BestMan001: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Very good

Vote Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by easzypeaszy(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Structure in the mud.
A new Nigeria is POssible
dey May prefer Tinubu stop actin stewpid
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Exclusivewriite: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2023
Na today!!
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by BABYBULLETIN: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2023
Ihor:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeyquDik20
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks
u register today,the next tinz u start to beg using an alrdy stale video and pix,wey don cast tey tey...u are a foolish scammer..no go find work do
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Ihor: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2023
BABYBULLETIN:
u register today,the next tinz u start to beg using an alrdy stale video and pix,wey don cast tey tey...u are a foolish scammer..no go find work do
God bless you,Man no be God
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2023
ButterBerry:

My nigha,I know you're right,but the person whom Okowa is fighting with(i.e Omo Agege) isn't a push over.......Una go know las las.
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Teeroyzimma: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Tinubu all the way... cool
why vote for someone who is almost 90 years of age isn't that madness? Make una wise up o, February 25th isn't far again.

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by backtovillage: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2023
You borrowed 120 billion 🤯 and you will leave in 4 months now.
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Abuventure: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2023
God is your strength bro try reach okwuluora he will be of help to you
Ihor:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 7 8
6 2 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeyquDik20
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by Ihor: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Abuventure:
God is your strength bro try reach okwuluora he will be of help to you
please who is he okwuluora
Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by PojifisG9dwin4r: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Kjhg

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by PojifisG9dwin4r: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2023
Oiugg

Re: PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) by galaxy2020(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2023
PDAPC betrayed Jonathan in 2015, it's pay back time people if Niger Delta. NO MERCY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Three Of Her Children / #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.