Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How To Start A Cleaning Business In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Cleaning Business In Nigeria. (332 Views)

I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / Need Help Starting Up A Cleaning Business Here Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Cleaning Business In Nigeria. by jobscanopy: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2023
I got this article from this website https://palmacedarcleaning.com.ng and I will recommend every one to read.
https://palmacedarcleaning.com.ng/how-to-start-a-successful-cleaning-business-in-nigeria/
From how to Have a Budget.
To How to Choose the Right Business Name and Structure. …
Company or Business name registration
Training in cleaning.
Recruitment
Purchase Cleaning Equipment. …
Set Your Rates & Your Business Model. …
Market Your Cleaning Business

and so on.
Re: How To Start A Cleaning Business In Nigeria. by Josoto: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
this is a piece of great information for those who are searching for tips for their business
however, it would be you good of you to share some examples of the best cleaning agencies)
Re: How To Start A Cleaning Business In Nigeria. by Quinton45: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
There are a lot of them you should google the local ones if you need cleaning services. Good cleaning agencies are those that provide high-quality cleaning services to their clients, ensuring that their homes or offices are cleaned thoroughly and efficiently. Such cleaning agencies are professional in their approach, which means they are reliable, punctual, and efficient in their work. They should also have clear communication channels to address client concerns. Here is one example of a cleaning service I used that corresponds to these characteristics- Reinigungsfirma. I used their services in Europe and I think it is a great example.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fill Your Whatsapp Group With More Customers Without Paying For Ads / Earn $1 Every 30 Minutes! / Classic Maxi 100% Copper Coil Fuel Generator Ek50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.