Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) (5491 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, Naira Redesign: "You Will Suffer" - Fr Mbaka Issues Ultimatum. / New Naira Note: CBN Should Have Engaged Snapchat For Naira Colour - Shehu Sani / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by bentenny(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
christianjoy:
😂 yeah
Just joking ride on my man
Nothing do you
Guyman nor dey think go dat side ohh...i am very innocent grin grin
strictly business cool cool
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Kindomss: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
How to Earn Money from YouTube in Nigeria...

Currently, there is an increased number of people in Nigeria making money from the internet, including one from YouTube. Who would have thought, sharing videos on YouTube could make money? In this article, we will discuss how to earn money on YouTube in Nigeria so that your video-uploading activities can benefit, Continue reading from the site below

https://vincoguide.com/topic/make-money-online/earn-money-youtube-nigeria/
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by JOACHINpedro: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
alsudan:
Thiefnubuu Army aka Urchins won’t like this.

Wetin concern Supreme Court with CBN Monetary Policy.

The Iragbiji Bastard is a finished man.
So in essence, you want Nigerians to continue like this?
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by skedman(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
I think people are not really aware of the long run implication of this policy
The negative part is more than the positive
Unemployment
The banks won’t need bulk tellers again
Cashiers , and lots more
Cybercrime
Cash limitation
Network issues
And lots more
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Urchman27(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Does it mean we can’t collect old money after today

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by christianjoy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
bentenny:

Guyman nor dey think go dat side ohh...i am very innocent grin grin
strictly business cool cool
I like that

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Ezeama400: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
E never even reach 12 days before they shut down ?

grin grin
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by Ezeama400: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
soojar:

Fake news.

It only stopped being a legal tender by tomorrow, that is you can't use it to purchase things again. But even after tomorrow you can still take to bank to deposit in your account.

We learn everyday

You have succeeded in deceiving the gullible ones
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by soojar(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ezeama400:

You have succeeded in deceiving the gullible ones

These children...

We learn everyday
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Damnit!

You were never a supporter but a hungry fellow looking for urgent 2k to cast your vote.

Lol. E wa gbami! cheesy 2k in what currency? N or $? Because even in $, I will still find that too little for my vote.

All this kids on nairaland sha grin
Re: Naira Redesign: You Have 12 Hours Left To Deposit Your Old Note..(CBN) by austinvsb: 4:08am On Mar 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Your mind games are too kindergarten to succeed here urchino.

Kiddo, did I not warn you obidients that your non-rational politics is exactly how you will lose the election? Did I not say to you that I never lost an election since I joined nairaland in 2010?!

I see your recent posts and you haven't stopped this blind-politics of hate. LOWLIFE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OGD Banned To Hold Political Office For Life! / Tinubu Versus Ibori Who Is Smarter? / Igbo Criminals Trying To Steal Land From Benue People .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.